Have Democrats waged a war on whiteness…why not just make it official?

The Left has a hate and racism problem.
The Left loves to wallow in their racial stereotyping and prejudices whilst they preach tolerance.
The Far-Left Extremist CRT curriculum indoctrinates children in Progressive hate and racism.
In the racist Woke Ideology the White people are always the evil oppressors and everyone else are always the victim of their oppression.

riotersfggfdfghhjvvcxxzzz.jpg

Last edited:
Sttop conflating racist with whiteness. There is no war on whiteness. There is one on racism by a subculture in the white community that practices it.

RE: The question in the thread title.

Patience! Patience!

They will make it legal within a few decades.

They are just waiting with excitement for the year 2050, when Caucasians cease being the majority of Americans.

In the racist Woke Ideology the White people are always the evil oppressors and everyone else are always the victim of their oppression.

View attachment 872955
Yeah!

When that elderly Asian lady in 2022 was walking up the stairs in a New York City subway and was attacked by a dear sweet African American young gentleman, resulting in her falling and subsequently passing away, it was all the fault of those mean old White people.

And when an Asian grandfather in Southern California was sucker punched by a Hispanic gentleman a few days ago, it was all the fault of those mean old White people.

I love it…anything to wake up ignorant whitey. Please, push more segregation…PLEASE!
There are still plenty of activities whites have where non whites aren't welccome.

Yeah!

When that elderly Asian lady in 2022 was walking up the stairs in a New York City subway and was attacked by a dear sweet African American young gentlemen, resulting in her falling and subsequently passing away, it was all the fault of those mean old White people.
Yeah, whites haave killed thousands of Asians and whites are still the ones doing most of the attacks on Asians.

RE: The question in the thread title.

Patience! Patience!

They will make it legal within a few decades.

They are just waiting with excitement for the year 2050, when Caucasians cease being the majority of Americans.
Another stupid post from a white man born in 1941 who practices segregation himself, benefitted from Jim Crow and still today is racist.

They hire people solely for their dark skin, they celebrate ‘fewer whites’ or ‘greater diversity’ every chance they get…..they talk relentlessly of white supremacy and systemic racism, they insist on a change in demography by way of passive invasion…They throw ‘no white people allowed’ parties…..But but but….Republicans are divisive….right?

White people are privileged, even though it is minorities getting all the free shit.

Cool, another thread of racist losers all crying about what victims they are because people are disgusted by racist losers.

Racist losers, thanks for sending all the votes to the Democrats. When you act as badly as you all do, decent people don't want to be associated with you or anything that you're associated with.
hahaha…You people have become so backwards and twisted in that twilight zone world you’ve created…You don’t even know what racism looks like anymore.
Are you sure you know what a “racist loser” is?
Wouldn’t a “racist loser” throw a party and only invite people with dark skin?
Wouldn’t a “racist loser” say some people are “too pale” to hold a job?
Wouldn’t a “racist loser“ openly hire people for their dark skin color?
Wouldn’t a ”racist loser” be joyful to report that fewer whites are taking part in X group?

hahaha…You people have become so backwards and twisted in that twilight zone world you’ve created…You don’t even know what racism looks like anymore.
Are you sure you know what a “racist loser” is?
Wouldn’t a “racist loser” throw a party and only invite people with dark skin?
That's racial, not racist. Apparently they've been having this gathering for over a decade. You triggered? 😄

There are still plenty of activities whites have where non whites aren't welccome.
Those “activities” are put on behind the scenes by people in white robes and pointy white hats.
We have a Boston Mayor putting on the same activity out in the wide-open for all to see.

The white members of the Boston city council should have their own all white holiday party. They would be accused of having a racist all white party. Small potatoes. Non whites are giving whites a gift, segregation by default. It should be savored and enjoyed.

The white members of the Boston city council should have their own all white holiday party. They would be accused of having a racist all white party. Small potatoes. Non whites are giving whites a gift, segregation by default. It should be savored and enjoyed.
I’m sure that would go over like a fart in church…. I’m sure Curried Goats and IM2 would fully support such a thing.

I’m sure that would go over like a fart in church…. I’m sure Curried Goats and IM2 would fully support such a thing.
That's because you're an imaginative little bitch. 😄

We can be okay with a minority party and opposed to white only party without fear because you and your culture have been cuckolded. :dunno:

Awww.... poor soft white Bingos. :itsok:

Baker said he was not personally insulted by the decision.

"I don't really get offended too easily," he said. "To offend me, you're going to have to do much more than not invite me to a party."

Black City Councilor Brian Worrell held a different opinion and defended the invitation, suggesting the holiday party was merely a way to represent "all kinds of special groups" in the Boston government.

"We make space and spaces for all kinds of specific groups in the city and city government. This is no different, and the Elected Officials of Color has been around for more than a decade," Worrell said in a statement.
Jerk chicken ^ still using the racist slur, “bingo.”

Not just racist but a very weak vocabulary.

Oh, yes!

Hear tell some schools will soon have classes only for African American students.

No doubt many students & teachers & parents of other ethnicities are grateful for this gift.
Many schools have segregated proms. White students can attend prom without fear of the random attack. More and more activities are becoming segregated by default.

Jerk chicken ^ still using the racist slur, “bingo.”

Not just racist but a very weak vocabulary.
Bingo isn't a racist slur you fail white. :itsok: It stands for ignorant bigots and before you talk about my vocabulary, how many definitions have you invented? :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back