hatred of journalists on the rise worldwide

The Russians jumped on top and guided the (FARM) Fake Alt Right Media in 2016 to dupe the American people in behalf of Filthy Donald.

Thanks, iceberg, by virtue of your above post in reminding us of the vileness of FARM.

The fact that traditional journalism has turned into advocacy isn't lost on most people at this point.

If a democracy can't trust its media (either "side), it's in real trouble.
been banging on that drum for years. we let them do it cause we support it by using them to validate our emo-selves.
Sure. Now that each "side" has its favored media, the alternate universes will only grow further apart. And neither one will have to address important news and information that doesn't comport with its little worldview.

This is dangerous, and I suspect it's just getting started.

The Associated Press published an article today suggesting that criticizing journalists was a form of “hate speech”.

Associated Press Suggests Criticizing Journalists is “Hate Speech”
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that so when it hits the Trump hating asses suddenly it matters does it. You leftist morons are eating yourselves alive everyday and so freaking out of it you dont even realize it.

The fact that traditional journalism has turned into advocacy isn't lost on most people at this point.

been banging on that drum for years. we let them do it cause we support it by using them to validate our emo-selves.
Sure. Now that each "side" has its favored media, the alternate universes will only grow further apart. And neither one will have to address important news and information that doesn't comport with its little worldview.

Sure. Now that each "side" has its favored media,
Just love how a moderate(who is too ashamed to claim they are liberal) is clumping all people into either, or. You are wrong. Many of US who used to watch CNN and Fox, don't watch anything anymore, because we cut the fucking worthless cable, which is why all FAUX news agencies are hurting for money. Only the die hard, morons like you use those Lame Stream Media for "NEWS"....

Just love how a moderate(who is too ashamed to claim they are liberal) is clumping all people into either, or. You are wrong. Many of US who used to watch CNN and Fox, don't watch anything anymore, because we cut the fucking worthless cable, which is why all FAUX news agencies are hurting for money. Only the die hard, morons like you use those Lame Stream Media for "NEWS"....
Never claimed to be a moderate. Line 2 of my sig is for people like you.

You're an obedient little soldier, good for you.

Fuck you asshole, you aren't left or right, so have no spine to get in the fight for your country. Either you are a patriot or you are a commie?

Fuck you asshole, you aren't left or right, so have no spine to get in the fight for your country. Either you are a patriot or you are a commie?
I happily take incoming from both ends of the spectrum every single day.

Unlike you, I don't have a nice, big, soft, cozy, comfy ideological Safe Space in which I can HIDE.

Nor would I want one.

Quit whining.

The Alt Right morons hate the rest of America is holding them factual objectivity.

Tough.

actually i think more and more people are onto it and we're hitting the anger stage of all this. like most things, we move in trends and phases.

Ever have days where you must can't take nor stand the dumbed down idiots who are so anti american it's incredible the stupidity and lack of knowledge leftist have or should that be doesn't have. Then suddenly when it touches them personally it matters.

They don't even know what it means when some of us say they will eat themselves alive.

MindWars, that ^^^ made no sense.

The Alt Right will not be allowed to bring professional journalist down to their level.

obama brought back hating the other side when he went after fox.

Were you asleep during the Dubya years? Did you forget that you called anyone opposed to Dubya a soldier hating traitor? :rolleyes:

First you say this, which is true.

Dictators and the pseudo Nazi movement have certainly worked hard to attack the media, which must be weak or non-existent in order for them obtain and remain in power.

Then you go off into WackadoodleLand with this. :cuckoo:

Were you asleep during the Dubya years? Did you forget that you called anyone opposed to Dubya a soldier hating traitor? :rolleyes:

Dictators and the pseudo Nazi movement have certainly worked hard to attack the media, which must be weak or non-existent in order for them obtain and remain in power.

So you live in some alternate dimension where Trump hasn’t attacked the media and threatened to shut them down?

So you live in some alternate dimension where Trump hasn’t attacked the media and threatened to shut them down?

By enacting penalties if they lie? Aww, too bad. :abgg2q.jpg:

You don't want an honest media? Why not?

while other presidents have had issues with the media, obama was the first really that i recall in recent history to attack any of them by name like he did to fox. the left loved that. but now that trump is attacking the media now suddenly it's nazi shit.

By enacting penalties if they lie? Aww, too bad. :abgg2q.jpg:

You don't want an honest media? Why not?
Lol what? Trump never proposed penalties for lying. He’d lose all his money and Faux would have to shut down. He threatened to shut down a network. He could care less about lies.

while other presidents have had issues with the media, obama was the first really that i recall in recent history to attack any of them by name like he did to fox. the left loved that. but now that trump is attacking the media now suddenly it's nazi shit.

They can't seem to move past the DNC primer talking points on Donald Trump. It's like they're so shellshocked that even with all the voter fraud they didn't win, so their minds snapped, and they are still stuck in August, 2016.

Forum List

Back