Foxnews dominates cable news

People are sick of....and mystified....by the constant drumbeat of negativity towards their president on the rest of the so called news media....Fox tells both sides of the story much more than the other pos networks....

Scoreboard: Monday, April 23

This is total domination. Now it's back to normal. It was off for a bit with other stations briefly getting ahead, but just like normal, FNC is back on top in every demographic in every time slot.

'Cable news'. I notice you don't want to include all news channels. Is it because Fake Fox News has a tiny audience compared to even one of the broadcast news channels like CBS?

Yeah.

The truth (to a liberal) is like sunlight to a vampire. That's why they hate FOX.

Fox News is similar to Radio Free Europe. It provides a news outlet for all people who want to hear an alternative to State sponsored news.

Are you kidding me?

It's right wing. The Supreme Court is right wing, the President is right wing, the Senate is right wing and the House is right wing.

Where do you make this shit up from?

This is total domination. Now it's back to normal. It was off for a bit with other stations briefly getting ahead, but just like normal, FNC is back on top in every demographic in every time slot.

'Cable news'. I notice you don't want to include all news channels. Is it because Fake Fox News has a tiny audience compared to even one of the broadcast news channels like CBS?

Yeah.

Except on election night and then Fox Blows all of them away.

I stopped watching several news networks after they were caught lying.
Fox is now the only one I trust.

Yeah.
100% correct. Then layer in the combined audiences of the other bastions of liberalism, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, et al, and the Fox audience is ultra minuscule by comparison, but you'd never know that from the crying whining lefty shitbags who lose what little minds they have over all things Fox.

Yeah.

They are a cable news channel. Why would you include non cable-news channels? I mean even the websites that show you ratings don't compare cable and non-cable channels. Why would you?

Cable you must pay for. Broadcast is free. Of course more people will watch free than pay channels. But if you pay for it, it usually means you watch what you want. And more people are "wanting" FNC than any other pay news channel.

FNC would compare to MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, etc. Nobody would compare ABC NBC and CBS to FNC. They're not the same thing at all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back