hatred is a swindle

The perception that one using profanity as being uneducated is real. That is the proof.

I went so far as to give two reason why people may choose profane language and one doesn't neccesarily cancel out the other. Both statements can be true and accurate. One can be uneducated and swear to get a rise out of someone, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

My point is, the use of profanity gives the impression of an uneducated person.

Your original claim was not about impressions and perceptions.

You said, "Profanity and vulgarity along with all crudeness in speech is the result of a lack of education and refinement. It shows a lack of real culture and wisdom."

You drew a conclusion; an illogical conclusion, as has now been explained to you. Qualifying your claim now suggests you understand this, even if you don't want to come right out and admit it.

You are wrong my original claim was:

"I think you're the one that has no college background.

Your profanity laced rants gives you away."

You obviously don't understand what perception means.

per·cep·tion (pr-spshn)
n.
1. The process, act, or faculty of perceiving.
2. The effect or product of perceiving.
3. Psychology
a. Recognition and interpretation of sensory stimuli based chiefly on memory.
b. The neurological processes by which such recognition and interpretation are effected.
a. Insight, intuition, or knowledge gained by perceiving.
b. The capacity for such insight.

Synonyms: acumen, apprehending, apprehension, approach, attention, attitude, awareness, big idea, brain wave, brainchild, conceit, concept, conception, consciousness, discernment, feeling, flash, grasp, image, impression, insight, intellection, judgment, knowledge, light, notion, observation, opinion, perspicacity, picture, plan, realizing, recognition, sagacity, sensation, sense, study, taste, thought, viewpoint

Nice copy and paste, but you didn't even mention the word "perception" in what you yourself quoted above.

Why don't you try being a man and admit your claim was illogical? Learn from it and move on. It won't kill you to swallow your pride a little, really.

Your original claim was not about impressions and perceptions.

You said, "Profanity and vulgarity along with all crudeness in speech is the result of a lack of education and refinement. It shows a lack of real culture and wisdom."

You drew a conclusion; an illogical conclusion, as has now been explained to you. Qualifying your claim now suggests you understand this, even if you don't want to come right out and admit it.

per·cep·tion (pr-spshn)
n.
3. Psychology
b. The neurological processes by which such recognition and interpretation are effected.

Synonyms: acumen, apprehending, apprehension, approach, attention, attitude, awareness, big idea, brain wave, brainchild, conceit, concept, conception, consciousness, discernment, feeling, flash, grasp, image, impression, insight, intellection, judgment, knowledge, light, notion, observation, opinion, perspicacity, picture, plan, realizing, recognition, sagacity, sensation, sense, study, taste, thought, viewpoint

Nice copy and paste, but you didn't even mention the word "perception" in what you yourself quoted above.

Why don't you try being a man and admit your claim was illogical? Learn from it and move on. It won't kill you to swallow your pride a little, really.

Wow. You aren't very bright are you.

I basically told Aristotle that his profanitry laced rants shows he's not as educated as he claims. That IS a perception.

Damn even after giving you the definiton and a host of synonyms, you still don't understand.

I'll concede to the fact that you are not very bright.

Easy for me? Or you?

I have no desire to know their educational backgrounds. I challenged you to prove they were asked about 1000 times.

As I indicated, you can find many, many examples in this forum. Since I expected you to be too lazy to go look for them, I kindly provided you a means of seeing their avoidance for yourself simply by watching them fail to address the question I just posted.

If you need even more hand-holding, go watch speedos fail to answer questions here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-ended-affirmative-action-19.html#post6449243

You're welcome.

No you can't hold my hand. But what you can do is prove that each of the people you mentioned was asked about 1000 times about their education.

Since this is approx. the third or fourth time I've asked you to prove your (claim after failing all the previous attempts), I can only assume that you either made it up, over exaggerated or you don't know how to count.

I assume by your petulant avoidance of my many attempts to address the issue that you now intend to try and troll your way out of an uncomfortable situation.

per·cep·tion (pr-spshn)
n.
3. Psychology

I basically told Aristotle that his profanitry laced rants shows he's not as educated as he claims. That IS a perception.

Damn even after giving you the definiton and a host of synonyms, you still don't understand.

It could be that you just don't understand the English language very well (all that copying and pasting but no comprehension), but I think that instead of being a man and taking the opportunity to learn something, you intend to keep on trolling, as if that will help you save face in some way. Too bad.

As I indicated, you can find many, many examples in this forum. Since I expected you to be too lazy to go look for them, I kindly provided you a means of seeing their avoidance for yourself simply by watching them fail to address the question I just posted.

If you need even more hand-holding, go watch speedos fail to answer questions here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...-ended-affirmative-action-19.html#post6449243

You're welcome.

No you can't hold my hand. But what you can do is prove that each of the people you mentioned was asked about 1000 times about their education.

Since this is approx. the third or fourth time I've asked you to prove your (claim after failing all the previous attempts), I can only assume that you either made it up, over exaggerated or you don't know how to count.

I assume by your petulant avoidance of my many attempts to address the issue that you now intend to try and troll your way out of an uncomfortable situation.

Try making sense and I might respond in kind.

I've tried to teach you a few things today but you have proven not only ungrateful, but lacking in the willingness or capacity to learn.

You really need to take the word "logic" out of your screen name, because you clearly have no idea what it means.

It could be that you just don't understand the English language very well (all that copying and pasting but no comprehension), but I think that instead of being a man and taking the opportunity to learn something, you intend to keep on trolling, as if that will help you save face in some way. Too bad.

You have no idea what "trolling" is nor do you understand the word "perception".

Bottom line is those that choose to use profanity/vulgarity show a limited vocabulary thus a limited education.

Now I have stated this in many ways, but it's obvious you are too slow-witted to understand.

I've tried to teach you a few things today but you have proven not only ungrateful, but lacking in the willingness or capacity to learn.

You really need to take the word "logic" out of your screen name, because you clearly have no idea what it means.

You couldn't teach a fish to swim.

You have no idea what "trolling" is nor do you understand the word "perception".

Bottom line is those that choose to use profanity/vulgarity show a limited vocabulary thus a limited education.

Now I have stated this in many ways, but it's obvious you are too slow-witted to understand.

Seriously, what is your first language? It's bad enough that you apparently have NO understanding of logic, but it also seems you don't even know what the words you are trying to use mean (despite copying and pasting).

It would have been much easier for you to just accept your error at the outset than to tie yourself up in knots like this.

Not a fish as dim and unwilling to learn as you seem to be. You're sinking like a stone.

Seriously, what is your first language? It's bad enough that you apparently have NO understanding of logic, but it also seems you don't even know what the words you are trying to use mean (despite copying and pasting).

It would have been much easier for you to just accept your error at the outset than to tie yourself up in knots like this.

You have no idea what your argument is. I said (and anyone with a brain can understand what was meant) that his use of profanity shows a lack of education. Now you may use any adjective you wish i.e. perception, impression, appearance....etc.

If you're telling me that profanity and vulgar language is a sign of higher education then make that claim and stop fighting this battle you cannot win.

Not a fish as dim and unwilling to learn as you seem to be. You're sinking like a stone.

Sorry to confuse you but um... I'm not a fish.

You have no idea what your argument is. I said (and anyone with a brain can understand what was meant) that his use of profanity shows a lack of education. Now you may use any adjective you wish i.e. perception, impression, appearance....etc...

No, you can't use any adjective you wish, because the ones you listed just now would fundamentally change the meaning of your original claim. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

If you're telling me that profanity and vulgar language is a sign of higher education then make that claim and stop fighting this battle you cannot win.

A straw man now? Getting down to the bottom of the barrel, eh?

You have no idea what your argument is. I said (and anyone with a brain can understand what was meant) that his use of profanity shows a lack of education. Now you may use any adjective you wish i.e. perception, impression, appearance....etc...

No, you can't use any adjective you wish, because the ones you listed just now would fundamentally change the meaning of your original claim. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

Look you imbecile, I know what my claim was, I know what I meant when I made it, you are just too dense to comprehend it.

No go outside and play before nappy time.

Look you imbecile, I know what my claim was, I know what I meant when I made it, you are just too dense to comprehend it.

No go outside and play before nappy time.

You know what you want your claim to be (or rather, what you are desperately trying to revise it to mean since you were exposed), but you don't understand what the words you try to use actually mean.

A straw man now? Getting down to the bottom of the barrel, eh?

No strawman you idiot. It was an assumption based on your asinine argument.

Scrape...scrape...scrape...

It would have been easier to just admit your error once I explained it for you.

Forum List

Back