Hate to break it to you righties.....

THIS JUST IN:

AP is reporting and it has been confirmed by Fox News so there is no possible "left wing media" scenario playing out. This is very bad news for the GOP. I know most of you are hoping it wasn't true, praying it was not fact. It's times like these, however, that if they don't kill you, they should make you stronger.

With all that said, here is the news that will probably be the worst thing you'll read all day.

Mitt Romney won Illinois on Tuesday.

Yes it's true. Nobody seems to want to acknowledge it.

Once you address the calamity, you can move on toward resolving it.

What on Earth are you talking about?

*SHE* doesn't even know...

THIS JUST IN:

AP is reporting and it has been confirmed by Fox News so there is no possible "left wing media" scenario playing out. This is very bad news for the GOP. I know most of you are hoping it wasn't true, praying it was not fact. It's times like these, however, that if they don't kill you, they should make you stronger.

With all that said, here is the news that will probably be the worst thing you'll read all day.

Do you just sit down at your mom's computer and type whatever shit fills your brain?

I would have thought you'd have had that move patented by now seeing as how you're so expert at it.

THIS JUST IN:

Simply pointing out how on a national political message board, there is little discussion about a national candidate winning a large state. Its almost as if nobody likes Mitt Romney or that he's the Republican nominee.

THIS JUST IN:

Simply pointing out how on a national political message board, there is little discussion about a national candidate winning a large state. Its almost as if nobody likes Mitt Romney or that he's the Republican nominee.

I'm not a fan and he is not the Republican nominee.

I'm not a fan and he is not the Republican nominee.

Are you going to argue that it isn't a foregone conclusion? Weak.

As for not being a fan; great...discuss it. Political message board...discuss politics and the politicians. This is how one changes the paradigm; it starts with coalitions of opposition; not deferring to discussing whether or not Jets fans will embrace Christian athletes.

THIS JUST IN:

Kinda funny

But who cares?

The only full conservative in the race is Paul.

Mitts a moderate at best. Ricks an RR. Newts running cuz he's not out of money yet.

I was certain it was going to be Mitt when Cain dropped out.

THIS JUST IN:

Kinda funny

But who cares?

The only full conservative in the race is Paul.

Mitts a moderate at best. Ricks an RR. Newts running cuz he's not out of money yet.

I was certain it was going to be Mitt when Cain dropped out.

I agree that Paul is the most conservative, but Santorum is suitable and so is Gingrich.

You Paulbots are really killing your own cause. Most of the conservatives I have talked two give two reasons that they wont vote for Paul:

1. His international policies sound like isolationism to them. Paul is not an isolationist, but the way he keeps giving everyone the full lecture whenever its brouhgt up, people erroneously think he is giving a more moderate version of his actual beliefs and he is not. He should soft sell his views on that topic more, but its too late now to change anything.

2. The fanatical Paulbots that say the stupidest bullshit like 'No one can save us but Ron Paul!' 'Ron Paul is the only conservative in the race!' 'Ron Paul is the second incarnation of Jesus Christ!'

Seriosuly, the cult of personality that permeates the Ron Paul supporters is repugnant to most free thinking individuals.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you righties....

THIS JUST IN:

532.gif
528.gif

:thewave:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Forum List

Back