Hate Speech written on doors of black cadets at Air Force Academy

It's a hoax.

Evidence, conservative fuckboy? No? Shocking.
Any evidence of WHO actually wrote the slurs, fuckboy? No? Shocking.

It's not his job to disprove your claim.

I don't know what happened. Perhaps it was a "real" racist attack. Perhaps it was a prank that we don't understand, because we weren't actually there. Perhaps it was a "hoax", done for political reasons.

The fact of the matter is, we don't have any evidence. We don't know.

But you are the one who declared that it was a "hoax" - since you seem to be so sure of this, it's your responsibility to give us evidence to support your claim.
Looks to me like all the libtards are assuming the slurs were written by racist white students yet we see no proof, and I don't see you challenging any of them to show any.

Looks to me like all the libtards are assuming the slurs were written by racist white students yet we see no proof, and I don't see you challenging any of them to show any.
`
Can you give me a definition or an example of a "slur"? How does a "slur" become different than other forms of negative written expression? Thanks.

`
Can you give me a definition or an example of a "slur"? How does a "slur" become different than other forms of negative written expression? Thanks.
Definition of slur
1 a :an insulting or disparaging remark or innuendo :aspersion
b :a shaming or degrading effect :stain, stigma
2 :a blurred spot in printed matter :smudge

I really don' t know how much longer we can accept a President who is sitting in the Oval office that continually stirs up the division in this country
This may come as a shock to you - but Barack Insane Obama is gone now chief. He is no longer president. Yes, he did everything in his power to stir up division. And in some cases, he was successful. But he's gone now.

It's a hoax.

I don't know what happened. Perhaps it was a "real" racist attack. Perhaps it was a prank that we don't understand, because we weren't actually there. Perhaps it was a "hoax", done for political reasons.

But you are the one who declared that it was a "hoax" - since you seem to be so sure of this, it's your responsibility to give us evidence to support your claim.

:lol:

Does it look that way to you?

I don't see a single post in this thread where a "libtard" is assuming anything.

I do see a whole of defensive rightwingers posting, declaring it to be a "false flag" attack, or a "hoax".

It's a hoax.

I don't see a single post in this thread where a "libtard" is assuming anything.

I do see a whole of defensive rightwingers posting, declaring it to be a "false flag" attack, or a "hoax".
Of course you don't, and I doubt if anyone is surprised.

'Slurs were discovered on the doors of five African-American U.S. Air Force Academy Prep School cadets’ rooms earlier this week. The U.S. Air Force says it is investigating the incident. A Pentagon official says the “n-word” was discovered on the doors Monday. The incident occurred one day following protests across NFL stadiums where some football players took a knee during the national anthem."
US Air Force Academy: Racist slurs written on 5 black cadet doors at prep school

I really don' t know how much longer we can accept a President who is sitting in the Oval office that continually stirs up the division in this country--by making outrageous comments--(stirring the pot) by calling black NFL players son of a bitches that needed to be fired. He started this entire mess. While just last month stated that whites that were marching in Charlottesville holding Nazi flags--"there were good people in that group."

Here is a REAL Viet Nam Veteran, and sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas that has this to say. This is media matters a Facebook comment, if you can't hear it there is a volumn icon on the video.

You can also blame Brietbart News, Steve Bannon for this for adding the new wing of Neo Nazi's and the KKK to the Republican party.

"Bannon’s Breitbart realized that there was a large online community that naturally gravitated to Trump, a mix of people who saw themselves as far too radical to be accepted by polite society. Among them, conservative suspicions of diversity, inclusion, feminism, and political correctness had metastasized into something much darker. This was the alt-right, a collection of racists, pick-up artists, men’s rights activists, and other noxious trolls of the internet."Slowly but surely, Bannon turned Breitbart into not only the most-read conservative web outlet but also the mostincendiary one. It was happy to embrace fringe beliefs like birtherism and play footsie with blatantly racist notionsof black criminality. It wasn’t interested in looking even faintly objective, instead inventing easily understood “narratives” of crusading conservative heroes and their many victories against the hated left."
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises

I don't anyone in this country can watch Trump board Air Force One and not gag!

th

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, hate, fear, anger, bigotry & misogyny.

What a foul scourge has been brought upon this country.

Misogyny isn't enough for those zoomies?

By no means a comprehensive list.

When Hate Meets Hoax — ProPublica

When was the last time there was a real hate crime that didn't turn out to be a hoax?
This hate crime is very similar to the hate crime at St. Olaf's

St. Olaf College, a private school of some 3,000 students in Northfield, Minnesota, was convulsed by a series of hate incidents. More than half a dozen racist notes were found across campus, including one slipped into a student’s book bag that said, “Go back to Africa.” Then, in late April, an African-American senior reported finding a typed threat on her car’s windshield only weeks before she was due to graduate.

“I am so glad that you are leaving soon,” the message read. “One less ****** that this school has to deal with. You have spoken up too much. You will change nothing. Shut up or I will shut you up.”

Hundreds of students protested. Classes were canceled for a day in an effort to organize discussions around race and diversity at the school. And the young woman who had found the latest note spoke out, telling students: “I think the big message is we shouldn’t let this happen again. The administration needs to do something that stops it indefinitely.”

Within 48 hours, the note left on the windshield was determined by school officials to have been fabricated, and St. Olaf was wracked once more, portrayed by some as the source of a hoax meant to advance a liberal agenda. “Another Day, Another Fake Hate Crime,” read a post on the conservative news outlet The Daily Caller. Other right-leaning outlets voiced similar views.

It's a hoax.

don't you think they know who did it, since certainly security cameras were in the dormitories....?
If they knew who did it, why wouldn't they SAY who did it?
Maybe, because they are kids in a prep school, he wanted to scare the pajebus out of them, to see if that could straighten them out, or maybe there are restrictions due to their ages, on what he can say? Otherwise, good point! :)

It's a hoax.

don't you think they know who did it, since certainly security cameras were in the dormitories....?
If they knew who did it, why wouldn't they SAY who did it?
Maybe, because they are kids in a prep school, he wanted to scare the pajebus out of them, to see if that could straighten them out, or maybe there are restrictions due to their ages, on what he can say? Otherwise, good point! :)
I don't think you really believe that.

I really don' t know how much longer we can accept a President who is sitting in the Oval office that continually stirs up the division in this country
This may come as a shock to you - but Barack Insane Obama is gone now chief. He is no longer president. Yes, he did everything in his power to stir up division. And in some cases, he was successful. But he's gone now.

I see you're defending your mistake again.

I didn't vote for Obama either time. You seem to forget that I was a lifelong Republican until you made this Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party. I then changed my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN--who is a true Patriot of this country and would have never made those comments to football players, nor would he have ever stated that people who were marching with Neo Nazi's and the KKK in Charlottesville were good people.

177389_image.jpg

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises

I didn't vote for Obama either time.
Uh...nobody said you did. :cuckoo:

But that doesn’t change the fact that Barack Insane Obama was the most divisive President in U.S. history and that President Trump has done nothing to divide this nation.

I didn't vote for Obama either time.
Uh...nobody said you did. :cuckoo:

But that doesn’t change the fact that Barack Insane Obama was the most divisive President in U.S. history and that President Trump has done nothing to divide this nation.

No he wasn't. There has never been a President in this nations history that has tried so hard to divide people than Donald Trump. Football team players from other players, fans from their teams, Americans against Americans--based on race, gender, geography, etc.

There has never been a President that couldn't act Presidential. Trump can't, he has a personality disorder called Narcissism, that NO ONE can control.

"What is it exactly that makes someone a certifiable narcissist and not simply a person who has a healthy amount of confidence and a burning desire to achieve great goals? According to the Mayo Clinic, narcissistic personality disorder is “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.”But a lack of empathy is just one part of narcissistic personality disorder. Just beneath the surface layer of overwhelming arrogance lies a delicate self-esteem that is easily injured by any form of criticism."
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Example: Obama's birth certificate kept him on the news and in front of camera's for 4 solid months and he loved every bit of that ATTENTION. He'll roll anyone for attention and he doesn't care who it hurts. The NFL were huge supporters of him during the campaign season, but no longer.
Here are the NFL owners who have donated to Trump

He stirs the pot to get his supporters attention--which is something he craves. He attacks everyone over any criticism something other Presidents never did. Even attacked the Mayor of Puerto Rico in a tweety rampage. He's a divider, not a Uniter.

191260_600.jpg

You have elected an emotionally unstable--tweeting male drama queen.

Trump has always been mentally UNFIT to be POTUS.

Last edited:
1470447011090.gif

Paid for by GEORGE SOROS!!! who resides under their beds.

Forum List

Back