CDZ Hate speech leads to hate killings

You refer to posters as bitches, slags, sluts, whores, wankers, fascists and nazis on a regular basis and without provocation. The irony and your sanctimonious whining here is just too funny. Thanks :laugh2:

and when illiberal leftists do this, it is always in the context of people objecting to the gross Islamic misogyny and totalitarianism they support so enthusiastically.

You can't object to Nazis without being called one. .

Man found guilty of homophobic murder of gay New York ice cream seller

Repeated abuse of Gay people leads to a situation whereby they are seen as less than human and this is then the outcome.

I have seen some shocking anti gay sentiments on this board and have also seen politicians and "preachers" use phrases that are disgusting.

I really dont know why some sections of the community are virulently anti gay, they actually seem to revel in their hate.

Anyway it all ends up with a poor ice cream seller being murdered for the "crime" of being as God made him.

We all have a responsibility to treat others as we would wish to be treated.

Repeated abuse of Gay people leads to a situation whereby they are seen as less than human and this is then the outcome.

I have seen some shocking anti gay sentiments on this board and have also seen politicians and "preachers" use phrases that are disgusting.

I really dont know why some sections of the community are virulently anti gay, they actually seem to revel in their hate.

Anyway it all ends up with a poor ice cream seller being murdered for the "crime" of being as God made him.

Sad. But is this just a case of a mentally ill person falling through the cracks, instead of a massive conspiracy by hate groups?

Sad. But is this just a case of a mentally ill person falling through the cracks, instead of a massive conspiracy by hate groups?
The jury, who heard all of the evidence, saw it as a hate crime.I suspect that his lawyer would have played the insanity card where possible. What turns people into homophobes ? We arent born hating are we ?

The polarity of your thinking is puzzling Tommy. You deny actual violence is being done to one group (Swedish females) and want to prevent an impossibly small number of hate crimes at the expense of the Constitution.

Your article about the Jewish Center attack does not show any politician or media calling for such an attack. For the umpteenth time, no causation.

The polarity of your thinking is puzzling Tommy. You deny actual violence is being done to one group (Swedish females) and want to prevent an impossibly small number of hate crimes at the expense of the Constitution.

Your article about the Jewish Center attack does not show any politician or media calling for such an attack. For the umpteenth time, no causation.
Hate speech is not confined to politicians or papers.Why would you say that ? There is a shameful tradition of Holocaust denial that this character bought into. Perhaps if there was not such a mass of anti Semitic crap out there he would not have been influenced.
I dont understand the point you are making about Sweden. There have obviously been some crimes committed, but nowhere near the number that the hate groups would have you believe.
If you want to bring Europe into the debate then go ahead. There are many examples that support my OP. Anders Breivik and his Cultural Marxism for one.

The jury, who heard all of the evidence, saw it as a hate crime.I suspect that his lawyer would have played the insanity card where possible. What turns people into homophobes ? We arent born hating are we ?

I do not believe the hate crime statutes which might apply were written at the time of the Oklahoma Bombing. Further, I see no conviction of a hate crime.

Last edited:

Hate speech is not confined to politicians or papers.Why would you say that ? There is a shameful tradition of Holocaust denial that this character bought into. Perhaps if there was not such a mass of anti Semitic crap out there he would not have been influenced.
I dont understand the point you are making about Sweden. There have obviously been some crimes committed, but nowhere near the number that the hate groups would have you believe.
If you want to bring Europe into the debate then go ahead. There are many examples that support my OP. Anders Breivik and his Cultural Marxism for one.

I was using your working definition, now you wish to change it, I see.

I was contrasting real violence which you deny versus perceived violence (death) which is not happening under the conditions you set.

[QUOTE="Tommy Tainant, post: 13727567, member: 56584']

I do not believe the hate crime statutes which might apply were written at the time of the Oklahoma Bombing. Further, I see no conviction of a hate crime.[/QUOTE]
But "hate crimes actions" were committed before the legislation came in. McVeigh was a product of his sick mind and his influences.

I was using your working definition, now you wish to change it, I see.

I was contrasting real violence which you deny versus perceived violence (death) which is not happening under the conditions you set.
Its alleged violence in Sweden against real violence which I have given you many examples of.
Once again I ask you if you believe that hate criminals are not influenced by hate speech.

But "hate crimes actions" were committed before the legislation came in. McVeigh was a product of his sick mind and his influences.

Once again, a sick mind. Sick minds can take a hello as a reason you wanted sex (rape). Someone can read a book from 60 years ago and start a hate group. You simply cannot let these people influence how we live under the Constitution.

You appear to be someone wanting to be logical and well educated on the topic at hand. I simply am not seeing it and have consistently pointed out fallacies in your logic and source applications. You do not want to see it that way, okay you certainly can deny away. There is not a soul on this thread who see what you do and down to the last person, they can see my points.

Had you stated the OP as we need to lower rhetoric in order to promote rational discussion of issues and reduce violence there probably would not be an argument to be had. You did not state it in those terms.

Its ironic that a thread about hate speech can be trolled with hate speech. I suppose name calling doesnt require any evidence to back it up ?

The thread is a troll thread by the OP. One person's troll is another's champion of freedom. Take a look around, no one is agreeing with you in the least. I on the other hand have considerable support.

"I on the other hand have considerable support."

That's because you're not a nutjob darling :smoke:

"Here are the rules.

No Name Calling Or Putting Down Posters
No Trolling and/or Troll Threads
No Hijacking"

Completely amazing Tommy Idiot mentions this, as he spends 98% of the time doing all three....name calling YES....trolling and trolling threads YES....hijacking threads YES....

Yes, but is he good at it like I am? ;)

Its ironic that a thread about hate speech can be trolled with hate speech. I suppose name calling doesnt require any evidence to back it up ?

The thread is a troll thread by the OP. One person's troll is another's champion of freedom. Take a look around, no one is agreeing with you in the least. I on the other hand have considerable support.

"I on the other hand have considerable support."

That's because you're not a nutjob darling :smoke:

Guilty as charged. :(

6 of 5 nutjobs disagree with you. I check around....

Last edited:

Once again, a sick mind. Sick minds can take a hello as a reason you wanted sex (rape). Someone can read a book from 60 years ago and start a hate group. You simply cannot let these people influence how we live under the Constitution.

You appear to be someone wanting to be logical and well educated on the topic at hand. I simply am not seeing it and have consistently pointed out fallacies in your logic and source applications. You do not want to see it that way, okay you certainly can deny away. There is not a soul on this thread who see what you do and down to the last person, they can see my points.

Had you stated the OP as we need to lower rhetoric in order to promote rational discussion of issues and reduce violence there probably would not be an argument to be had. You did not state it in those terms.
But that is what I said.Hate speech has a body count.

Hate is the product of fear and ignorance; and most often this hate manifest among conservatives – social conservatives in particular.

Most on the right are ignorant as to who gay Americans actually are, most on the right fear the diversity, dissent, and expression of individual liberty that gay Americans represent – and as a consequence of this ignorance and fear most on the right will seek to disadvantage gay Americans through force of law, and sadly, in some cases, acts of criminal violence.

It's actually very easy to understand, it's as old as the human race itself.

The OP is not the topic of this thread. If you can't discuss the subject matter then leave.

Its not rocket science is it ?

But that is what I said.Hate speech has a body count.

<Sigh>

Please compare the number of US hate crime deaths to the number of rapes in Sweden. Vastly smaller number of deaths and of those few are related to political speeches or media commentary (your list not mine). You set up the parameters and case, you lost. I would suggest you start another one, perhaps titled Hate speech has a body count and give yourself more latitude in the sources of that hate?

Forum List

Back