CDZ Hate speech leads to hate killings

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Man found guilty of homophobic murder of gay New York ice cream seller

Repeated abuse of Gay people leads to a situation whereby they are seen as less than human and this is then the outcome.

I have seen some shocking anti gay sentiments on this board and have also seen politicians and "preachers" use phrases that are disgusting.

I really dont know why some sections of the community are virulently anti gay, they actually seem to revel in their hate.

Anyway it all ends up with a poor ice cream seller being murdered for the "crime" of being as God made him.

We all have a responsibility to treat others as we would wish to be treated.

The man deserves to be in jail for rest of his life. That being said, I find hate crime laws to be redundant and unnecessary.

Repeated abuse of Gay people leads to a situation whereby they are seen as less than human and this is then the outcome.

I have seen some shocking anti gay sentiments on this board and have also seen politicians and "preachers" use phrases that are disgusting.

I really dont know why some sections of the community are virulently anti gay, they actually seem to revel in their hate.

Anyway it all ends up with a poor ice cream seller being murdered for the "crime" of being as God made him.

And ignorance.

And most of them say they are "christians" even though their talk and actions are the opposite of the way Jesus would behave and talk.

Live and let live. MYOB

all MURDERS are done in HATE. we just didn't know we had " special" classes of citizens in the country. you people need to wake up to what is being done to you

Last edited:
The man deserves to be in jail for rest of his life. That being said, I find hate crime laws to be redundant and unnecessary.

That a take I'm not accustomed to encountering. How are hate crimes laws redundant?

We already have laws that punish criminal acts. The additional punishments added by these laws don't deter criminal acts and come hauntingly close to thought crimes in my opinion.

all MURDERS are done in HATE. we just didn't know we had " special" classes of citizens in the country. you people need to wake up to what is being done to you

A gay man gets murdered and somehow you are spinning it to make Christians bakers the victim. Too funny.

(1) Obviously, a crime is a crime, and should be dealt with accordingly.

(2) How would anyone know about this man's sexual orientation? Did he sell penis-flavored ice cream?

(3) People kill others for an infinite number of reasons. Maybe this guy was killed because someone thought he was an asshole, or because he LOOKED LIKE someone who was an asshole.

(4) Pointing out that homosexual sodomy is condemned by not only the Bible, but by every major religion in the world is not "hate speech." It is the recitation of a fact. If facts constitute "hate speech" than the listener has a problem, not the speaker.

(5) Anti-gay discrimination is so RARE - and is especially rare in big cities like New York - that the Gay Mafia is compelled to dredge up incredibly rare instances (most being questionable in any event) in an attempt to make it appear that there is a plague of anti-gay terrorism, when in fact gays face less discrimination than do, for example, Catholics or born-again Christians.

That a take I'm not accustomed to encountering. How are hate crimes laws redundant?

We already have laws that punish criminal acts. The additional punishments added by these laws don't deter criminal acts and come hauntingly close to thought crimes in my opinion.
Hate crime classification helps us understand the stats a bit better. If that leads to better legislation then society moves forward.
This poor fellow was murdered just because he was Gay. If it was just classified as random thuggery then we would be missing the truth of it and we would remain in ignorance.
There are those who would pretend that bigotry does not lead to violence but there is proof here that it does. I would see it as a price worth paying.

You're still breathing, there seems to be a flaw in your OP.

:lmao:

Hate crime classification helps us understand the stats a bit better. If that leads to better legislation then society moves forward.
This poor fellow was murdered just because he was Gay. If it was just classified as random thuggery then we would be missing the truth of it and we would remain in ignorance.
There are those who would pretend that bigotry does not lead to violence but there is proof here that it does. I would see it as a price worth paying.

Bigotry does lead to violence at times and there isn't any question that this man was murdered as a result of his sexuality. Hate crimes laws are nothing more than 'feel good' legislation in my opinion. It doesn't deter future criminal acts. I remain wary and as a result I can't support such laws.

Last edited:
hey the people living in that state like to be stepped all over and their FREEDOMS taken away from them by whoever gets to make up and DECIDE what a HATE crime is. have at it.

More normal, in my definition, is the majority, people who are not made nasty and hateful and narcissistic by a commitment to a partisan ideology.

When you mention a commitment to partisan ideology, would that include those who routinely defend rape Jihad and then turn around and complain about speech leading to hate crimes by any chance?

More normal, in my definition, is the majority, people who are not made nasty and hateful and narcissistic by a commitment to a partisan ideology..
When you mention a commitment to partisan ideology, would that include those who routinely defend rape Jihad and then turn around and complain about speech leading to hate crimes by any chance?
Funny how many one-way streets there are, huh?

Forum List

Back