Hate Mosque mocks the poor

Learn to read you fucking cretin.

Mumin Khan, co-founder and CEO of the Abdullah Quilliam Society, said: “What is important about this mosque is that it started with charity. Abdullah Quilliam opened this mosque in 1899 and he started feeding the neighbourhood’s poor people.
Good for them. So what though. Are they publicly denouncing terrorism and extremism? If they are not, then in my book, their charity work is little more than a smoke screen.

Why do they need to? Don't you think it's more important that they focus on their mission? Isn't that what really matters?
In the narrow scheme of things, yes, that is what matters. In the larger picture, it really does not. Would it make any difference to you if you found out that the Nazi's did a lot of charitable work during Hitler's reign? Would that change anything for you? Would that make the death camps any less horrific to you? Or is it simply that you would overlook the bad things the group did, because a few did some good?

Except that comparison Islam to the Nazi's is a false comparison. Islam is a world wide religion - who's practices vary around the world. It's stated tenents include charity, compassion, justice and peace and are broadly practiced by the faith. The fact that there are extremists who are anything but doesn't change that. The Nazi's were never anything other than a narrow racist/nationalist ideology. Their ideology had no tenents beyond racial/nationalistic eugenics.
You are missing my point, but that's fine.

Good for them. So what though. Are they publicly denouncing terrorism and extremism? If they are not, then in my book, their charity work is little more than a smoke screen.
Their actions speak louder than words.

It really upsets you that they dont conform to your narrow stereotype doesnt it ?
No it does not. I couldn't care any less what religion they subscribe to. As they subscribe to Islam, I would expect them to openly denounce those who are using the religion to kill innocent people. Does that upset you? Do you even know if they do or do not denounce such actions? More to the point, do you care? Do you care if they agree with the extremists using the religion as a reason to commit genocide? Or are you just fine with it, as long as they feed a few poor people?
Your whole post is nonsense. Many terrorist acts have been committed by Christians and I have never felt a personal need to condemn any of them. Why ? It was nothing to do with me.

As it happens Muslims in the UK have been very vocal in condemning atrocities. And so have Muslims in the US and around the world.

Muslims condemn Ohio attack

This is a good link.

Muslims Condemning Things

Arab and Muslim leaders condemn 'vile terrorist attack' in Nice

25,000 Muslims just came together to condemn extremism

Muslims Speak Out Against Terrorist Attacks in Paris

Its easy to find these links if you actually have an interest in doing so.
Nonsense? It's nonsense to inquire as to whether or not a group has denounced horrible acts in the name of the larger group they are a part of? What planet do you live on? It's great that they are doing charitable work, I applaud that. I merely was inquiring about a larger issue and their stance on it. If you do not know, then say it. Don't come at me with some crap about other groups.That's the nonsense. It has nothing to do with this one mosque.
Now, do you know, or even care, what their stance is on extremism, and terrorism? Or is it just not a factor for you? I take a much broader view of things than to simply say, "oh, well they feed the poor, they must be good." That's nonsense. That's putting your blinders on and running down the highway. It's not only nonsense, it's dangerous.
Well you make the link between these Scousers who are helping the poor in a pretty shitty area of Liverpool and the crazy who drove the truck in Nice.

I cant see it myself.
Simple, they both subscribe to Islam. That was easy.

Their actions speak louder than words.

It really upsets you that they dont conform to your narrow stereotype doesnt it ?
No it does not. I couldn't care any less what religion they subscribe to. As they subscribe to Islam, I would expect them to openly denounce those who are using the religion to kill innocent people. Does that upset you? Do you even know if they do or do not denounce such actions? More to the point, do you care? Do you care if they agree with the extremists using the religion as a reason to commit genocide? Or are you just fine with it, as long as they feed a few poor people?
Your whole post is nonsense. Many terrorist acts have been committed by Christians and I have never felt a personal need to condemn any of them. Why ? It was nothing to do with me.

As it happens Muslims in the UK have been very vocal in condemning atrocities. And so have Muslims in the US and around the world.

This is a good link.

Nonsense? It's nonsense to inquire as to whether or not a group has denounced horrible acts in the name of the larger group they are a part of? What planet do you live on? It's great that they are doing charitable work, I applaud that. I merely was inquiring about a larger issue and their stance on it. If you do not know, then say it. Don't come at me with some crap about other groups.That's the nonsense. It has nothing to do with this one mosque.
Now, do you know, or even care, what their stance is on extremism, and terrorism? Or is it just not a factor for you? I take a much broader view of things than to simply say, "oh, well they feed the poor, they must be good." That's nonsense. That's putting your blinders on and running down the highway. It's not only nonsense, it's dangerous.
Well you make the link between these Scousers who are helping the poor in a pretty shitty area of Liverpool and the crazy who drove the truck in Nice.

I cant see it myself.
But the fellow in Nice was an evil bastard and these people in Liverpool are helping those in need. Their religion is not germane.
You might as well link the Pope with Charles Manson.

This is a good link.

I cant see it myself.
But the fellow in Nice was an evil bastard and these people in Liverpool are helping those in need. Their religion is not germane.

Right, religion is not Germane, I think it's French.

This is a good link.

I cant see it myself.
Except that the Pope has denounced actions such as that taken by Charles. See the difference? If not, then I guess you either cannot, or simply refuse to. Either way, I am saddened for you.

Their religion is not germane.
To me, and most of the sane western world, ones' religion is "germane" when said religion is routinely used as an excuse to commit atrocities. Especially if one does not denounce said atrocities.
So, do you know, does the mosque in question denounce such use of their religion. If you do not, that's fine, I couldn't care less if you know or not. I was asking the one who brought them up simply because I believed I would be more likely to get a ready answer from someone who has direct knowledge of the mosque. A belief that, apparently, was ill founded, seeing as you still have not answered as to whether you even know. If you do not, simply say, "I do not know.", and I will seek an answer elsewhere. The fact that you refuse to answer the question suggests that you know the answer, and believe it will not make them look good. So, please show me I am wrong. I beg of you, show me I am wrong....

To me, and most of the sane western world, ones' religion is "germane" when said religion is routinely used as an excuse to commit atrocities. Especially if one does not denounce said atrocities.
So, do you know, does the mosque in question denounce such use of their religion. If you do not, that's fine, I couldn't care less if you know or not. I was asking the one who brought them up simply because I believed I would be more likely to get a ready answer from someone who has direct knowledge of the mosque. A belief that, apparently, was ill founded, seeing as you still have not answered as to whether you even know. If you do not, simply say, "I do not know.", and I will seek an answer elsewhere. The fact that you refuse to answer the question suggests that you know the answer, and believe it will not make them look good. So, please show me I am wrong. I beg of you, show me I am wrong....
Moderate muslims routinely condemn acts of violence and have held marches to protest against such.
I dont believe that they need to do so just to satisfy the bigots in our midst because the bigots dont give a shit.

The muslims could offer up their first born as penance and it would not shake their narrow world view.

If you want some sort of statement fro this particular Mosque I suggest that you give them a call and stop wasting my time.

Can I ask if you have any evidence linking this Mosque to any act of violence ,anywhere in the world ?

Apart from them being Muslim of course.

Moderate muslims routinely condemn acts of violence and have held marches to protest against such.
I dont believe that they need to do so just to satisfy the bigots in our midst because the bigots dont give a shit.

The muslims could offer up their first born as penance and it would not shake their narrow world view.

If you want some sort of statement fro this particular Mosque I suggest that you give them a call and stop wasting my time.

Can I ask if you have any evidence linking this Mosque to any act of violence ,anywhere in the world ?

I accept your reply as admission that you do not know if they have said anything on the topics of extremism nor terrorism.
As to your question. No, I do not, and if anything I posted suggested that I was implying there is a link, I apologize. That was not my intent. I was merely asking if you had knowledge of their stance on the subject. Your complete refusal to address this is all the information I need. You obviously do not know, and don't care to find out. The fact that you refuse to even answer a simple question also confirms my prior belief that you are unable to engage in a civil discussion with someone who does not share your world view. I do hope this serves you well and that you are able to sleep well at night with a clear conscience. I know I do, and will continue to.
This has been an interesting, if not enlightening, discussion. However, for my part at least, it is over.

This is a good link.

I cant see it myself.

You miss the point because you refuse to accept the facts. The muslims are nice when it suits thier purpose, and hide the parts of islam that lead to violence and terrorism, in France they are enabled by a far left government that defends them when they are being violent. Just like your left wing neo marxist government did in the UK when they threw a million under age girls at them. Now they are scared so they are showing another side of islam that only comes out when they face violent reactions to their crimes.

WRONG

They condemn actions that are generic and not those committed by muslims, as in they will condemn all terrorism shortly after an attack like the London transport one.The only marches have been against the UK's involvement in theatres like palestine, Iraq, Afghan, Somalia, Darfur etc.

So you know the answer and are afraid to post it as it will show that you are defending islaminazi terrorism and violence.

Does it take zakat from its members, if it does then most probably it is funding terrorism

Which in light of the evidence is the only evidence needed, the koran spells it out in sequence

This is the word of god
the word of god is true
it can not be changed
it is as relevant today as the day it was first uttered
the first command is follow the word of god
the second command is KILL THE UNBELIEVERS

That is the abrogated islamic religion in synopsis

Forum List

Back