Hate Mosque mocks the poor

Muzzies have a long ways to go to catch the Christians in charity
Because it's a major tenet of Christianity in the 10 Commandments (or is it the 10 Suggestions), like it is one of the 5 Pillars of Islam.

amongst the five pillars is islam is the OBLIGATION to support islam and its adherents ZAKAT. Zakat can FEED A MUSLIM or it can be used to buy a bomb to place on the ass of a muslimah slut in HOLY JIHAD------as in killing non muslim children. It cannot be used to put school books in the hands of a Christian-------and CERTAINLY NOT a bible

Both religions, as well as Judaism are very big on charity. Charity is a cornerstone in all those faiths.

depends on how you define charity----muslims use the word ZAKAT which EXCLUDES aid to non muslims or issues which are "not muslim" A donation to an orphanage for ZOROASTRIAN children is
not ZAKAT--------in fact it is usually a SIN----the sin of "shirk" HOWEVER---the forcible abduction of a Zoroastrian orphaned child for enslavement and sexual exploitation is----a GOOD DEED and considered what we in the USA call "charity"-----because the lucky kid gets to live in the home of a muslim. Even today the LUCKY YAZIDIS are on the receiving end of this glorious religious practice

Because it's a major tenet of Christianity in the 10 Commandments (or is it the 10 Suggestions), like it is one of the 5 Pillars of Islam.

amongst the five pillars is islam is the OBLIGATION to support islam and its adherents ZAKAT. Zakat can FEED A MUSLIM or it can be used to buy a bomb to place on the ass of a muslimah slut in HOLY JIHAD------as in killing non muslim children. It cannot be used to put school books in the hands of a Christian-------and CERTAINLY NOT a bible
These guys must be bad muslims as well.

Muslim groups are putting their faith in food banks to help tackle poverty | Adam Forrest

Learn to read you fucking cretin.

Mumin Khan, co-founder and CEO of the Abdullah Quilliam Society, said: “What is important about this mosque is that it started with charity. Abdullah Quilliam opened this mosque in 1899 and he started feeding the neighbourhood’s poor people.
Good for them. So what though. Are they publicly denouncing terrorism and extremism? If they are not, then in my book, their charity work is little more than a smoke screen.

Both religions, as well as Judaism are very big on charity. Charity is a cornerstone in all those faiths.

Well our outreach is one of the largest in our area and I've yet to see a Muslim outreach....ever. I see Sikhs, Jews, Protestants, Catholics...but I've yet to see a Muslim outfit

The christian religion is much larger, and dominant in more countries. I think we hear a lot more about it because we're focused on our own culture and religion. We pay little attention to others. Do you honestly look to see what they do for outreach?

Here is an interesting article, on a conference where they are discussing that very thing - charities working with people of other faiths: http://www.christianaid.org.uk/pres.../keeping-faith-in-development-conference.aspx

Mumin Khan, co-founder and CEO of the Abdullah Quilliam Society, said: “What is important about this mosque is that it started with charity. Abdullah Quilliam opened this mosque in 1899 and he started feeding the neighbourhood’s poor people.
Good for them. So what though. Are they publicly denouncing terrorism and extremism? If they are not, then in my book, their charity work is little more than a smoke screen.
Their actions speak louder than words.

It really upsets you that they dont conform to your narrow stereotype doesnt it ?

It really upsets you that they dont conform to your narrow stereotype doesnt it ?
No it does not. I couldn't care any less what religion they subscribe to. As they subscribe to Islam, I would expect them to openly denounce those who are using the religion to kill innocent people. Does that upset you? Do you even know if they do or do not denounce such actions? More to the point, do you care? Do you care if they agree with the extremists using the religion as a reason to commit genocide? Or are you just fine with it, as long as they feed a few poor people?

Why do they need to? Don't you think it's more important that they focus on their mission? Isn't that what really matters?

Well our outreach is one of the largest in our area and I've yet to see a Muslim outreach....ever. I see Sikhs, Jews, Protestants, Catholics...but I've yet to see a Muslim outfit

The christian religion is much larger, and dominant in more countries. I think we hear a lot more about it because we're focused on our own culture and religion. We pay little attention to others. Do you honestly look to see what they do for outreach?

Here is an interesting article, on a conference where they are discussing that very thing - charities working with people of other faiths: Religious charities debate how to work with people of other faiths - Christian Aid

I just looked through the book that the city gives out to people in need. I don't see any Muslim organizations listed. Maybe they do it behind the scenes but they are not listed and I've never seen them at what we call feedings. On Saturdays our parish allows anyone to use the parking lot to set up and on the norm there are between 10-15 organizations there, never a Muslim one in the seven years I've been involved.

Here is an interesting article, on a conference where they are discussing that very thing - charities working with people of other faiths: Religious charities debate how to work with people of other faiths - Christian Aid

I just looked through the book that the city gives out to people in need. I don't see any Muslim organizations listed. Maybe they do it behind the scenes but they are not listed and I've never seen them at what we call feedings. On Saturdays our parish allows anyone to use the parking lot to set up and on the norm there are between 10-15 organizations there, never a Muslim one in the seven years I've been involved.

I don't know how those things work - for example how the city decides what to include. It also might depend on populations.

Why do they need to? Don't you think it's more important that they focus on their mission? Isn't that what really matters?
In the narrow scheme of things, yes, that is what matters. In the larger picture, it really does not. Would it make any difference to you if you found out that the Nazi's did a lot of charitable work during Hitler's reign? Would that change anything for you? Would that make the death camps any less horrific to you? Or is it simply that you would overlook the bad things the group did, because a few did some good?

I don't know how those things work - for example how the city decides what to include. It also might depend on populations.

Could be, I don't know how they determine who is included. I know they contact us now and then to get counts on the numbers we are feeding and helping. Invariably it's about the same time they are applying for grants

No it does not. I couldn't care any less what religion they subscribe to. As they subscribe to Islam, I would expect them to openly denounce those who are using the religion to kill innocent people. Does that upset you? Do you even know if they do or do not denounce such actions? More to the point, do you care? Do you care if they agree with the extremists using the religion as a reason to commit genocide? Or are you just fine with it, as long as they feed a few poor people?
Your whole post is nonsense. Many terrorist acts have been committed by Christians and I have never felt a personal need to condemn any of them. Why ? It was nothing to do with me.

As it happens Muslims in the UK have been very vocal in condemning atrocities. And so have Muslims in the US and around the world.

Muslims condemn Ohio attack

This is a good link.

Muslims Condemning Things

Arab and Muslim leaders condemn 'vile terrorist attack' in Nice

25,000 Muslims just came together to condemn extremism

Muslims Speak Out Against Terrorist Attacks in Paris

Its easy to find these links if you actually have an interest in doing so.

Could be, I don't know how they determine who is included. I know they contact us now and then to get counts on the numbers we are feeding and helping. Invariably it's about the same time they are applying for grants

I did look up Dearborn MI, which has a significant muslim population - just "charities" and under "religion" they listed some Muslim ones: Volunteer, Review, Donate to Religion Nonprofits, Charities in Dearborn, MI

But if you are a typical representative then perhaps they do not feel welcomed, or comfortable. People end to avoid haters where possible.

I did look up Dearborn MI, which has a significant muslim population - just "charities" and under "religion" they listed some Muslim ones: Volunteer, Review, Donate to Religion Nonprofits, Charities in Dearborn, MI

I'm just going on what I've seen. If there are Muslim organizations doing the work more power to them. It's an endless battle helping the less fortunate

Forum List

Back