Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest

SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

How many riots have they started? How many lynchings? How many demonstrations with Tiki torches? Running people over with cars? When did they invade a suspect's home and shoot them all, including shooting a 9-year-old girl in the face?

Scuze moi...but you LW loons have been shouting for years that thoughts and speech are Violence and Hatred.
Wow, you really don't want to talk about the thread topic, do you?

Does it hit a little close to home?

The op makes a claim about a comeback and opens talking about shit from the 70s.

The ONLY current example offered, is some people supporting letting a speaker come here, a guy that was accused of a link to some one else.

Not found to be linked. Not known to be linked, But accused of it, and investigated with nothing coming of it.

So, that is it, for evidence of this "comeback".

lol!

So, that is it, for evidence of this "comeback".
You mean, that is it, in this thread. If you are not too lazy, you can find more:

Hate group count hits 20-year high amid rise in white supremacy, report says

An increase in the number of hate groups, in an era when the internet makes is insanely easy for small numbers of people to communicate despite being spread all over the place in tiny numbers,

is not very convincing.

Show me some numbers on a rise in numbers of self identified white supremacists, or a rise in actual convictions of white supremacists for hate crimes, or something real.

Wow! Great! That's practically the presidency right there, moron
Hey crybaby, its a counterpoint to the garbage you made up. I wasnt supoorting a claim that he will win or is the most popular. I was countering your made up claim that the dem base despises biden. Try to stay focused, son.

Look at the Right Wingers falling all over themselves defending hate groups!

Wonder why.

Who is defending hate groups. You libtards are the biggest hate group in the country. Go back to sleep little boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a point or is that the limit of your eloquence? Thus sayeth the 64 year old man with all those years of experience.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Congrats my dad is 87. He’s got your experience beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But Daddy's not posting and showing his shortcomings, is he?
This guy is such a petulant, whiney, liberal bitch.....

Hey crybaby, its a counterpoint to the garbage you made up. I wasnt supoorting a claim that he will win or is the most popular. I was countering your made up claim that the dem base despises biden. Try to stay focused, son.
Joe Biden's Problem: A Lot of Democrats Already Hate His Guts
Stay stupid. You seem to like it in your bunker of ignorance.
So you went and furiously googled for an agreeable opinion? And you think that accomplishes...what? Sorry lemming, i will go with the data as it currently stands.

https://www.theroot.com/bidens-world-joe-flexing-a-commanding-lead-in-new-poll-1835033078

Forum List

Back