Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest

SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

How many riots have they started? How many lynchings? How many demonstrations with Tiki torches? Running people over with cars? When did they invade a suspect's home and shoot them all, including shooting a 9-year-old girl in the face?

What percentage of black-on-white violent crimes were motivated by the us-vs-them mentality spread by groups like the SPLC? The powers that be aren't interested in asking that question so we will never know.

I uh, think that's y'all's job to tell me, since y'all echobabblists brought it up.

SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

How many riots have they started? How many lynchings? How many demonstrations with Tiki torches? Running people over with cars? When did they invade a suspect's home and shoot them all, including shooting a 9-year-old girl in the face?

What percentage of black-on-white violent crimes were motivated by the us-vs-them mentality spread by groups like the SPLC? The powers that be aren't interested in asking that question so we will never know.

I uh, think that's y'all's job to tell me, since y'all echobabblists brought it up.

I can only guess. How much influence do you think the left's fostering of black resentment towards whitey has over black behavior? I personally think victim mentality is a defining part of most black people's identity.

SPLC is a hate group.

So, if a group has not started a riot, would you claim that they are not a hate group?

Certainly not. There are many more avenues including, but not limited to, burning a cross on somebody's lawn, prancing around with Tiki torches, appointing themselves some kind of citizen "border patrol", hanging out on a message board like this posting all manner of racist bigot-brigade bullshit, the possibilities are endless.

Still waiting for examples, still not expecting any.

SPLC is a hate group.

Zat rite.

Scuze moi...but you LW loons have been shouting for years that thoughts and speech are Violence and Hatred.

Link?

Quote?

Post?

{SFX: sound of crickets ....}

yeah exactly.

I wonder if anyone besides the Southern Poverty Law Center tracks these groups?

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Nearly two decades after the Aryan Nations' Idaho compound was demolished, far-right extremists are maintaining a presence in the Pacific Northwest.

White nationalism has been on the rise across the U.S., but it has particular resonance along the Idaho-Washington border, where the Aryans espoused hate and violence for years.

The neo-Nazi group was based near Hayden Lake, Idaho, starting in the 1970s, and eventually was bankrupted in a lawsuit brought by local activists and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Its compound was seized, and supporters dispersed.

But a series of incidents in recent weeks show far-right sentiments never really left the conservative region. In the county that is home to Hayden Lake, for instance, Republicans last month passed a measure expressing support for U.S. entry of a prominent Austrian far-right activist who was investigated for ties to the suspected New Zealand mosque gunman.

In 2018, at least nine hate groups operated in the region of Spokane and northern Idaho, including Identity Evropa, Proud Boys, ACT for America and America's Promise Ministries, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. The center does not track how many members belong to each group.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and ive never seen a Nazi. We get more Bigfoot sightings than these Nazis, so who fucking cares?
I would never live in the Pacific Northwest even if you paid me. The place is a bastion of liberalism and just like LA and San Fransicko, it will turn into a shithole. Fuck the Nazi's, BLM, ANTIFA and any other radical group, what is keep US from going after them is President Trump, you get rid of him and it is war.....

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Nearly two decades after the Aryan Nations' Idaho compound was demolished, far-right extremists are maintaining a presence in the Pacific Northwest.

White nationalism has been on the rise across the U.S., but it has particular resonance along the Idaho-Washington border, where the Aryans espoused hate and violence for years.

The neo-Nazi group was based near Hayden Lake, Idaho, starting in the 1970s, and eventually was bankrupted in a lawsuit brought by local activists and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Its compound was seized, and supporters dispersed.

But a series of incidents in recent weeks show far-right sentiments never really left the conservative region. In the county that is home to Hayden Lake, for instance, Republicans last month passed a measure expressing support for U.S. entry of a prominent Austrian far-right activist who was investigated for ties to the suspected New Zealand mosque gunman.

In 2018, at least nine hate groups operated in the region of Spokane and northern Idaho, including Identity Evropa, Proud Boys, ACT for America and America's Promise Ministries, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. The center does not track how many members belong to each group.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and ive never seen a Nazi. We get more Bigfoot sightings than these Nazis, so who fucking cares?
I would never live in the Pacific Northwest even if you paid me. The place is a bastion of liberalism and just like LA and San Fransicko, it will turn into a shithole. Fuck the Nazi's, BLM, ANTIFA and any other radical group, what is keep US from going after them is President Trump, you get rid of him and it is war.....
You seem to have the PW confused with the coastals---Eastern WA, Eastern Oregon and all of Idaho..are RED. Conservative and Independent. A smattering of Dems to keep it lively...that's about it. It is true that the political power in WA and Or is firmly in the hands of the Left--at the State level..but local political power is firmly in the hands of the Right once you get east of the Cascades. Idaho, of course..is among the Reddest of the States.

As for Trump preventing anything...well..if it comforts you to think so..but he will be gone soon...when his term is up...and it is almost a certainty that a more Establishment person will take office..Repub or Dem..

BTW..was in SF just a few weeks ago..very nice. Had some clam chowder at Fisherman's Wharf....strolled through Golden Gate Park--if that is what you call a shithole...I hope you NEVER find yourself in a place that I call a shithole!!!

Southern Poverty Law Center.Should be able to track them, they handle the credit ops for the Pay Pal on the internet.

If you really want to tamp down on the alleged rise of "white nationalism" then I dunno, maybe stop trying to systematically replace the white majority with mexicans?

Whitey's an evil racist monster, but we want more colored folks to live with him.

Am I the only one scratching my head, wondering the logic, or rather lack of logic?

Do you ever post about "HATE" among your own?
Are you referring to my peers?
"Hate" seems to be whites standing up to being replaced. While I agree there is real "hate," you never bring up black or Hispanic supremacist groups

If that’s your grouse, then write to your congressman/senator and try and lobby for immigration barriers. Advocate for the preservation of a White majority.

Don’t be a numbskull and take to violence against innocent and unarmed people just because they are racially or culturally dissimilar and occupying the same space as you.

"Hate" seems to be whites standing up to being replaced. While I agree there is real "hate," you never bring up black or Hispanic supremacist groups

If that’s your grouse, then write to your congressman/senator and try and lobby for immigration barriers. Advocate for the preservation of a White majority.

Don’t be a numbskull and take to violence against innocent and unarmed people just because they are racially or culturally dissimilar and occupying the same space as you.
You make a lot of ASSumptions moron.

You make a lot of ASSumptions moron.

I’m not referring to you specifically, idiot. I’m talking about the likes of the Charlottesville protesters.

You seem to have the PW confused with the coastals---Eastern WA, Eastern Oregon and all of Idaho..are RED. Conservative and Independent. A smattering of Dems to keep it lively...that's about it. It is true that the political power in WA and Or is firmly in the hands of the Left--at the State level..but local political power is firmly in the hands of the Right once you get east of the Cascades. Idaho, of course..is among the Reddest of the States.

As for Trump preventing anything...well..if it comforts you to think so..but he will be gone soon...when his term is up...and it is almost a certainty that a more Establishment person will take office..Repub or Dem..

BTW..was in SF just a few weeks ago..very nice. Had some clam chowder at Fisherman's Wharf....strolled through Golden Gate Park--if that is what you call a shithole...I hope you NEVER find yourself in a place that I call a shithole!!!
This Map Shows San Francisco Is Covered in Human Poop

Shithole....

Huh!? All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats.. democrats are the racist

This Map Shows San Francisco Is Covered in Human Poop

Shithole....
LOL! you do realize that your 'map' is a visual record of calls made in a 7 year period, right? As you might expect..the heaviest sightings are in the homeless camps.. You might want to read your links before citing them..thus avoiding embarrassment. Yes, people sometimes poop outdoors. I doubt that SF has anymore or less than any large city.

"Covered in Human Poop" Nice visual..but not all that factual, now is it?

What makes them "far right"? We had a Sanders supporter actually try to murder every conservative (republican) in congress. The FBI declined to search for a motive but it seems that Vegas.mass shooter Stephen Paddock was motivated by the same hatred as James Hodgkinson. The democrat governor of Va allegedly bused in professional demonstrators armed with clubs to embarrass the President in Charlottesville and ordered the Troopers to stand down rather than protect civilians. Sure enough they blamed the "white nationalist" boogie men for the death of a civilian when the driver of the car had nothing to do with any organization.

Huh!? All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats.. democrats are the racist
Just a quick question..could you name me a city run by Republicans? Perhaps with some commentary showing me how much better they are? Is it true that "All cries of racial oppression come from towns run by Democrats"? It seems a bit of an over-generalization.

Last edited:

53050683_2337060636542464_3597982855063404544_n.jpg

What makes them "far right"? We had a Sanders supporter actually try to murder every conservative (republican) in congress. The FBI declined to search for a motive but it seems that Vegas.mass shooter Stephen Paddock was motivated by the same hatred as James Hodgkinson. The democrat governor of Va allegedly bused in professional demonstrators armed with clubs to embarrass the President in Charlottesville and ordered the Troopers to stand down rather than protect civilians. Sure enough they blamed the "white nationalist" boogie men for the death of a civilian when the driver of the car had nothing to do with any organization.
Does ones political leanings actually mean anything when a mentally disturbed person commits a mass murder? Are you alleging some deep plot by the Left to kill off all the Right wing adherents?

"The democrat governor of Va allegedly bused in professional demonstrators armed with clubs to embarrass the President in Charlottesville and ordered the Troopers to stand down rather than protect civilians"

Allegedly? Just an accusation..with no proof? So....????

Just a quick question..could you name me a city run by Republicans? Perhaps with some commentary showing me how much better they are? Is it true that "All cries of racial come from towns run by Democrats"? It seems a bit of an over-generalization.

Just a quick question..could you name me a city run by Republicans? Perhaps with some commentary showing me how much better they are? Is it true that "All cries of racial oppression come from towns run by Democrats"? It seems a bit of an over-generalization.
Fort Worth Omaha ..

Forum List

Back