Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest

I wonder if anyone besides the Southern Poverty Law Center tracks these groups?

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Nearly two decades after the Aryan Nations' Idaho compound was demolished, far-right extremists are maintaining a presence in the Pacific Northwest.

White nationalism has been on the rise across the U.S., but it has particular resonance along the Idaho-Washington border, where the Aryans espoused hate and violence for years.

The neo-Nazi group was based near Hayden Lake, Idaho, starting in the 1970s, and eventually was bankrupted in a lawsuit brought by local activists and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Its compound was seized, and supporters dispersed.

But a series of incidents in recent weeks show far-right sentiments never really left the conservative region. In the county that is home to Hayden Lake, for instance, Republicans last month passed a measure expressing support for U.S. entry of a prominent Austrian far-right activist who was investigated for ties to the suspected New Zealand mosque gunman.

In 2018, at least nine hate groups operated in the region of Spokane and northern Idaho, including Identity Evropa, Proud Boys, ACT for America and America's Promise Ministries, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. The center does not track how many members belong to each group.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and ive never seen a Nazi. We get more Bigfoot sightings than these Nazis, so who fucking cares?
I would never live in the Pacific Northwest even if you paid me. The place is a bastion of liberalism and just like LA and San Fransicko, it will turn into a shithole. Fuck the Nazi's, BLM, ANTIFA and any other radical group, what is keep US from going after them is President Trump, you get rid of him and it is war.....
You seem to have the PW confused with the coastals---Eastern WA, Eastern Oregon and all of Idaho..are RED. Conservative and Independent. A smattering of Dems to keep it lively...that's about it. It is true that the political power in WA and Or is firmly in the hands of the Left--at the State level..but local political power is firmly in the hands of the Right once you get east of the Cascades. Idaho, of course..is among the Reddest of the States.

As for Trump preventing anything...well..if it comforts you to think so..but he will be gone soon...when his term is up...and it is almost a certainty that a more Establishment person will take office..Repub or Dem..

BTW..was in SF just a few weeks ago..very nice. Had some clam chowder at Fisherman's Wharf....strolled through Golden Gate Park--if that is what you call a shithole...I hope you NEVER find yourself in a place that I call a shithole!!!
This Map Shows San Francisco Is Covered in Human Poop

Shithole....
LOL! you do realize that your 'map' is a visual record of calls made in a 7 year period, right? As you might expect..the heaviest sightings are in the homeless camps.. You might want to read your links before citing them..thus avoiding embarrassment. Yes, people sometimes poop outdoors. I doubt that SF has anymore or less than any large city.

"Covered in Human Poop" Nice visual..but not all that factual, now is it?
You can marginalize the shit all over the place along with the used needles, but anyone who would vote for Nanny Pelosi is also sick in the head, because she can live in her mansion behind a wall, while shit happens all over the place....

Why are San Francisco's streets lined with needles and human feces?

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Nearly two decades after the Aryan Nations' Idaho compound was demolished, far-right extremists are maintaining a presence in the Pacific Northwest.

White nationalism has been on the rise across the U.S., but it has particular resonance along the Idaho-Washington border, where the Aryans espoused hate and violence for years.

The neo-Nazi group was based near Hayden Lake, Idaho, starting in the 1970s, and eventually was bankrupted in a lawsuit brought by local activists and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Its compound was seized, and supporters dispersed.

But a series of incidents in recent weeks show far-right sentiments never really left the conservative region. In the county that is home to Hayden Lake, for instance, Republicans last month passed a measure expressing support for U.S. entry of a prominent Austrian far-right activist who was investigated for ties to the suspected New Zealand mosque gunman.

In 2018, at least nine hate groups operated in the region of Spokane and northern Idaho, including Identity Evropa, Proud Boys, ACT for America and America's Promise Ministries, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. The center does not track how many members belong to each group.

Huh!? All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats.. democrats are the racist
Just a quick question..could you name me a city run by Republicans? Perhaps with some commentary showing me how much better they are? Is it true that "All cries of racial come from towns run by Democrats"? It seems a bit of an over-generalization.

Huh!? All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats.. democrats are the racist
Just a quick question..could you name me a city run by Republicans? Perhaps with some commentary showing me how much better they are? Is it true that "All cries of racial oppression come from towns run by Democrats"? It seems a bit of an over-generalization.
Fort Worth Omaha ..

Fort Worth:
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-City-of-Fort-Worth-Texas-RVW16427345.htm

How the Fort Worth city council is taking action to fix racism in the city
Omaha:

most racist (Omaha, Ong: condo, crime, neighborhoods) - Nebraska (NE) - City-Data Forum

A History of Segregated Schools in Omaha, Nebraska

Which is to say..racism..either perceived or real..is not a political thing..but an American thing. It is everywhere people are...Dem or Repub..mean nothing.

Just a quick question..could you name me a city run by Republicans? Perhaps with some commentary showing me how much better they are? Is it true that "All cries of racial come from towns run by Democrats"? It seems a bit of an over-generalization.

Just a quick question..could you name me a city run by Republicans? Perhaps with some commentary showing me how much better they are? Is it true that "All cries of racial oppression come from towns run by Democrats"? It seems a bit of an over-generalization.
Fort Worth Omaha ..

Fort Worth:
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-City-of-Fort-Worth-Texas-RVW16427345.htm

How the Fort Worth city council is taking action to fix racism in the city
Omaha:

most racist (Omaha, Ong: condo, crime, neighborhoods) - Nebraska (NE) - City-Data Forum

A History of Segregated Schools in Omaha, Nebraska

Which is to say..racism..either perceived or real..is not a political thing..but an American thing. It is everywhere people are...Dem or Repub..mean nothing.
You are so full of shit. Racism is the only "tool" that the Demoncraps use every fucking election. They cant run on policies because High Taxes, and Death to Infants dont go over to well with "normal" people. So if you dont agree with them, they use the race/sex/gender/wealth card. Shit for brains actually believe that crap from the Demoncraps.

SPLC is a hate group.
Who do they hate?
US citizens who dont like the Demoncraps. That is why the SPLC hates.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Fort Worth Omaha ..

The Fort Worth City Council is made up of nine members ALL of whom won their seats without a political party, Dumbass. What's more, when those nine ran for their seats they ran against twelve other candidates ALL of whom were also nonpartisan, Dumbass.

That's twenty-one people running for the management of the city of Fort Worth, out of whom ZERO had a political party.

Know why that is, Dumbass? Because Fort Worth, like most municipalities, runs nonpartisan elections, Dumbass. And do you know why they do that Dumbass? Because there's nothing involving a fucking political party in the question of when it's time to run the snowplows or which neighborhood gets its trash picked up on Tuesdays, Dumbass.

Which makes your little child-fantasy of cops-and-robbers applied to cities fall on its ass-ociation fallacy face, Dumbass, because the world just doesn't work that way.

DUMBASS.

Oh and Omaha? Same thing. NONPARTISAN.

DUMBASS.

Fort Worth Omaha ..

The Fort Worth City Council is made up of nine members ALL of whom won their seats without a political party, Dumbass. What's more, when those nine ran for their seats they ran against twelve other candidates ALL of whom were also nonpartisan, Dumbass.

That's twenty-one people running for the management of the city of Fort Worth, out of whom ZERO had a political party.

Know why that is, Dumbass? Because Fort Worth, like most municipalities, runs nonpartisan elections, Dumbass. And do you know why they do that Dumbass? Because there's nothing involving a fucking political party in the question of when it's time to run the snowplows or which neighborhood gets its trash picked up on Tuesdays, Dumbass.

Which makes your little child-fantasy of cops-and-robbers applied to cities fall on its ass-ociation fallacy face, Dumbass, because the world just doesn't work that way.

DUMBASS.

DUMBASS.
Did the people vote for a republican or a democrat?? Mic drop

Fort Worth Omaha ..

DUMBASS.

DUMBASS.

The only person that looks like a dumbass is you. Dallas and Fort Worth are turning to shit you it’s liberal assholes. Those two cities are a disgrace to the great state of Texas. I hope they revolt and take back both cities and get rid of the trash (liberals) Dumbass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fort Worth Omaha ..

DUMBASS.

DUMBASS.

The only person that looks like a dumbass is you. Dallas and Fort Worth are turning to shit you it’s liberal assholes. Those two cities are a disgrace to the great state of Texas. I hope they revolt and take back both cities and get rid of the trash (liberals) Dumbass.

What in the wide world of friggety fuck is "shit you it's liberal assholes" supposed to mean?

English much?

The point stands. Both cites named by Dumbass are run by people who get elected in nonpartisan elections, with no political party at all, and that's because there's nothing "political" about running a city in the first place, Dumbass.

And there ain't a damn thing in the world either of you cumbasses can do about it.

I live here, and I've got to tell you, no one here is talking about any Aryan enclave. They are however talking about the street clashes between the Antifa hate group, and conservative groups that go on here nearly every month.

Fort Worth Omaha ..

DUMBASS.

DUMBASS.

What in the wide world of friggety fuck is "shit you it's liberal assholes" supposed to mean?

English much?

The point stands. Both cites named by Dumbass are run by people who get elected in nonpartisan elections, with no political party at all, and that's because there's nothing "political" about running a city in the first place, Dumbass.

And there ain't a damn thing in the world either of you cumbasses can do about it.

Dumbass. Liberals have taken over Dallas and are moving into FT Worth Your non partisan bullshit will go out the window. Really nothing political about running a city. Take your head out of your ass moron. Politicians run the cities. Don’t know where your your trash ass grew up but once you take your head out of your ass and read and check into how cities in the US are run, don’t speak. Morons like you are poster boys for birth control.

Look at the Right Wingers falling all over themselves defending hate groups!

Wonder why.

Who is defending hate groups. You libtards are the biggest hate group in the country. Go back to sleep little boy.

Fort Worth Omaha ..

DUMBASS.

DUMBASS.

English much?

Dumbass. Liberals have taken over Dallas and are moving into FT Worth Your non partisan bullshit will go out the window. Really nothing political about running a city. Take your head out of your ass moron. Politicians run the cities. Don’t know where your your trash ass grew up but once you take your head out of your ass and read and check into how cities in the US are run, don’t speak. Morons like you are poster boys for birth control.

Actually the page I posted lists all the candidates, both winners and losers, of the Fort Worth city council. All twenty-one of them, nonpartisan. Which directly refuted the proposition by Dumbass that that city was, quote, "run by Republicans". Because it isn't.

And again there's nothing you and your bullshit wankfest delusions can do about that.

Look at the Right Wingers falling all over themselves defending hate groups!

Wonder why.

Who is defending hate groups. You libtards are the biggest hate group in the country. Go back to sleep little boy.

Do you have a point or is that the limit of your eloquence? Thus sayeth the 64 year old man with all those years of experience.

Thus endeth the lesson.

If you really want to tamp down on the alleged rise of "white nationalism" then I dunno, maybe stop trying to systematically replace the white majority with mexicans?

'cept in Eastern Washington......Mexicans are the majority...

Forum List

Back