Hate it

Lol Dot. I found myself there the other day without realizing where I was. I never check what forum I am in as I am not into the flame thing, so have never needed to know. I got out of there fast when I saw where I was. lol

What would be helpful would be a warning of who the mod(s) are in the thread. I try to stay out of threads run by the bad characters, it would be nice if there were a notice on the side so you could see that certain mods were lurking.

I'm telling myself I just need to give it time, that I'll get used to it.

It isn't the first time I have lied to myself. I don't care for this at all.

It would be better without the GLARING WHITE BACKGROUND.

And seriously, the smilies are totally horrible. What moron of a graphic designer came up with these annoying blobs:

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Man oh man do I agree. This is Facebook level lousy. I didn't know they wanted me to stop posting that bad...

Another thing I don't like about the new board. I actually felt honor bound to agree with PMH.

I'm going to go take a shower, now.

It may have been the owner who made the decision. Probably costs less this way. We are all having to cut back??? I will miss our previous Smilies...:(

I *think* that smilies will be added - it's like a library and what we have here is just the standard package that the software comes with. That could be the case with some other things too. It will take some getting used to....(insert confused wtf smilie) ;)

Another thing I don't like about the new board. I actually felt honor bound to agree with PMH.

I'm going to go take a shower, now.
yep. Be nice if we had a choice of just something like, blue, green or slate backgrounds, Easier on the eyes.

Forum List

Back