Hate it, dontcha, Libs

I don't speak for all libs, but why should I care which cable news channel has the best ratings?

Do you own stock in FOX? If not, why do you care?
I would claim not to care if the news outlet that espouses my party's dogma's ratings were in the toilet too, I suppose, but that would be dishonest of me, wouldn't it?

I don't speak for all libs, but why should I care which cable news channel has the best ratings?

I would claim not to care if the news outlet that espouses my party's dogma's ratings were in the toilet too, I suppose, but that would be dishonest of me, wouldn't it?

This just in -- TV channels don't "espouse dogma". At most they use it as a tool for what their real goal is, which is selling commercial time.

Ratings measure attention, not assent. And certainly not dogma.

Now that we know they are truthful in only 18% of their stories, I'll bet their ratings go sky high.

In fact, my bet is that now that RWs here know for sure they're being lied to, they'll watch even more and I'll bet they'll brag about it.

Betcha.

This just in -- TV channels don't "espouse dogma". At most they use it as a tool for what their real goal is, which is selling commercial time.

I don't think Ernie S. understands the implications of what he wrote.

98% of queers and other left-wing America-hating radicals are obsessed with Fox and the Tea Party. That's all they ever bitch, moan, and squeal about. How many do you think are Fox stockholders?

Probably because it draws out Progs, such as yourself, that make these asinine statements, in reply..... Simply BAIT and we see who takes it! It's like using PALIN with you sicko's... the entertainment never stops!

Now that we know they are truthful in only 18% of their stories, I'll bet their ratings go sky high.

In fact, my bet is that now that RWs here know for sure they're being lied to, they'll watch even more and I'll bet they'll brag about it.

Betcha.
Fox News lies. That's what all the Libs say. So did they lie about the Libs getting skunked in the mid-terms? That's what all the hubbub is about, Bub.

I don't think Ernie S. understands the implications of what he wrote.

Or lack thereof...

Strange how faux news does a story differently on their faux latino network , like calling immigrants undocumented not illegals like they do on their white christian channel aimed at baggers

You don't get ratings by calling them a name that the left has deemed NOT PC and a willing lapdog MEDIA bows down, and continues to repeat the message!

obama-media.jpg

How does Fox maintain editorial animosity toward immigrants without alienating the important voter group?

Fox News Latino Shameless - Salon.com

June 15, 2012: In response to President Obama’s announcement of a policy shift wherein certain young immigrants would be granted work permits rather than be deported, the Fox News Latino website posted a story headlined,“Obama Administration Halts Deportations for Young Immigrants.” That’s a factually accurate description that treats the news in a neutral manner. The headline was accompanied by a sympathetic photo of a young Latina child draped with an American flag.

However, on Fox Nation they went with the headline “Obama Administration Bypasses Congress to Give Immunity, Stop Deporting Younger Illegals.” In that short sentence they managed to imply impropriety on the part of the administration, suggest the controversial subject of amnesty, and insult Latinos by employing the dehumanizing label of “illegals” (even though the people affected by this initiative did not break any law). The photo accompanying this article was of adult Latinos sitting up against a wall in handcuffs.

Its fox. They appeal to the lowest common denominator = those who want and need to be lied to so they can feed their hate.

If they'd just get off their fat butts and stop blaming others, they'd get a lot further in life.

But then, they'd have to actually turn off the Boob Tube.

Forum List

Back