Hate Heating Up: GOP Bill To Expel Palestinians From U.S.

I already answered it
You did not respond until about the 50 second mark. That allows too much time to look it up. But it does not prove that you looked it up. Its hard to coordinate this type of questioning down to seconds but it was the nature of this which you accepted by participating
So, due to my thinking nature, I’m going to declare this a non event and that you neither proved nor had disproved your Indian heritage.

Remove all non-citizen Mohammadans.
Believe it or not, just as there are "Jack-Christians" (non-practicing Christians), there are non-practicing Muslims that don't even go to the mosques. I suppose that the only way to weed out the good from the bad is to round up those Muslims whose women are completely covered in hijabs. Those would be the conservative, hardcore Muslims who came here, not to escape persecution, but for the purposes of da'wah (convert the infidel nation to Islam....and that would be by any means necessary, including violence), those need to go.

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.)

Republicans Introduce Bill To Expel Palestinians From The United States

Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) and a group of far-right House Republicans want to revoke visas issued to Palestinians.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-Mont.) introduced legislation on Thursday to ban Palestinians from the United States in an echo of former President Donald Trump’s infamous “Muslim ban.”

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

Zinke claimed the policy would protect Americans from the threat of Palestinian terrorists abusing the immigration system in the wake of the Hamas attack on Israel last month and Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

“I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States,” Zinke said in a release. “This is the most anti-Hamas immigration legislation I have seen and it’s well deserved.”

Though the legislation specifically targets Palestinians who obtained visas in the last month, the title of Zinke’s press release makes his broader sentiment clear: “Zinke Introduces Bill to Expel Palestinians from the United States.” The summary says the measure would direct the Department of Homeland Security to “identify and remove covered aliens without lawful status,” including those whose lawful status was just revoked.

One of the bill’s co-sponsors, Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.), earlier this week forced the House to consider a censure resolution against Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the sole Palestinian American serving in Congress. The House rejected the resolution, which falsely claimed that Tlaib had led an anti-Israel “insurrection” in a House office building last month.

“She’s literally a terrorist in the House of Representatives,” Greene told HuffPost this week.

More at the link below...

HATE HEATING UP: GOP BILL TO EXPEL PALESTINIANS FROM U.S.

Sounds pretty radical to me! What do you think?

We don't need the Palestinians to foment terror here, we have Democrats to do that

Wrong. Indians never stole land. Thats a colonizer thing.
of course they did...whenever they fought for terroritory over other tribes, they took their land. You clearly know very little about native american history.

INTERTRIBAL WARFARE​

Intertribal warfare was intense throughout the Great Plains during the 1700s and 1800s, and archeological data indicate that warfare was present prior to this time. Human skeletons from as early as the Woodland Period (250 B.C. to A.D. 900) show occasional marks of violence, but conflict intensified during and after the thirteenth century, by which time farmers were well established in the Plains. After 1250, villages were often destroyed by fire, and human skeletons regularly show marks of violence, scalping, and other mutilations. Warfare was most intense along the Missouri River in the present-day Dakotas, where ancestors of the Mandans, Hidatsas, and Arikaras were at war with each other, and towns inhabited by as many as 1,000 people were often fortified with ditch and palisade defenses. Excavations at the Crow Creek site, an ancestral Arikara town dated to 1325, revealed the bodies of 486 people–men, women, and children, essentially the town's entire population–in a mass grave. These individuals had been scalped and dismembered, and their bones showed clear evidence of severe malnutrition, suggesting that violence resulted from competition for food, probably due to local overpopulation and climatic deterioration. Violence among farmers continued from the 1500s through the late 1800s.......

We never owned land. We were given the right to live in this land by creator.
True, your tribal leaders didn't let you personally own land....sounds like a tyrant. But the tribes certainly claimed terroriory and protected it, tried to gain more, and fought violent wars to claim more

You will either buy or trade for it. Whatcha got?
I’ve got a copy of my card membership for the Crazy Horse Memorial fund. Same thing for St Joseph’s Indian School , same for Northern Plains Reservations Aid. Valued donor.

Forum List

Back