"Deny, Deny, Deny, Deny, Deny, Etc."

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this Guy Needs to be in JAIL, for all of his Crimes against America, period!!! He will continue to LIE until his death, and his other Democrat Puppets will follow the Satan Leader!!!

President Obama calls hate-crime torture attack on teen ‘despicable,’ says race relations are not getting worse
ObamaBDevil.jpg

President Obama condemned the hate-crime torture attack on a mentally disabled Illinois teen, calling the live-streamed assault is a “despicable” crime — but it doesn’t mean racial tensions are getting worse, he said.

On the same day that four black suspects were charged with hate crimes for kidnapping and abusing a white 18-year-old with special news, Obama said social media has only highlighted existing problems in race relations, not created new ones.

“I don’t think it’s accurate to say that race relations have gotten worse,” he told CBS Chicago Thursday. “Because of smart phones and the Internet and media — what we’ve seen as surfacing, I think, a lot of problems that have been there a long time.”

He continued: “Whether it’s tensions between police and communities, hate crimes of the despicable sort that has just now recently surfaced on Facebook — I take these things very seriously.”

President Obama calls torture attack on teen ‘despicable’

"GTP"
tumblr_mmtej0Tsjf1qcczmgo1_500.gif

The relationship between the "Black community" and the institution of Police (which largely represents the white community) has never been worse. Ever. And it is Our Beloved President who is at the heart of the problem, as he constantly fed the myth that the police were picking on Blacks for no reason. They DO pick on Blacks. For a very good reason that is commonly known.

I have never heard such a tsunami of self-congratulations and aggrandizement as I'm hearing and reading these past few weeks from Obama. It is positively nauseating.

Forum List

Back