Hasan.. Muslim Terrorist or Nut

Racism? :lol:

Uhm.....last I looked, Islam is not a RACE, but a rather whacked out Religion and political system that throws back to the 7th century. But certainly NOT a race.

If Islam is not a race, how can negative comments about Islam be "racist"? :lol: :cuckoo:

Beyond that, if every negative comment I ever made about a bald man was "racist', well hell...I'd be in big trouble. My ex is a cue-ball. Not a hair on his big ole pointy head. :lol:

The thread is lost, ya feel like insulting each other just for the fun of it...loon

Sure....and you're a hypocrite too, loon. :lol:

Well, that really hurt, ya big chubby headed bully...:lol:

You see dogbert...this is why you are still sitting on your fat ass in momma's basement sucking off the welfare teet....you're an uneducated dolt.
the majority of muslims are in fact NON ARAB!!!.....Afghanistan is NON ARAB. The U.S. military is at war with muslim nations...how is THAT a racist comment you sick puppy....or are you just trolling again?

Well we're not at war with Muslim countries. We're at war with terrorist groups in Muslim countries. That's where you're first wrong off.

Secondly, for the last time I'm neither fat, not living in my mother's basement, not uneducated, and I have a job. By the way, you seem to have a certain obsession with my mother, why I have no clue but I suggest knocking it off.

The majority of Muslims are in fact Sunni with around 87% and about 20% are Arabs. However, you know exactly what I'm referring to.

You see dogbert...this is why you are still sitting on your fat ass in momma's basement sucking off the welfare teet....you're an uneducated dolt.
the majority of muslims are in fact NON ARAB!!!.....Afghanistan is NON ARAB. The U.S. military is at war with muslim nations...how is THAT a racist comment you sick puppy....or are you just trolling again?

Well we're not at war with Muslim countries. We're at war with terrorist groups in Muslim countries. That's where you're first wrong off.

Once again your utter stupidity is on display for all to see. We changed the governemnt in Iraq. We were at WAR WITH IRAQ until SADDAM WAS REMOVED. We WERE AT WAR WITH AFGHANISTAN until the TALIBAN GOVERNMENT WAS OUSTED from power.

Once again your utter stupidity is on display for all to see. We changed the governemnt in Iraq. We were at WAR WITH IRAQ until SADDAM WAS REMOVED. We WERE AT WAR WITH AFGHANISTAN until the TALIBAN GOVERNMENT WAS OUSTED from power.

Except this is 2009, not 2003 and 2001 respectively. Why are you living in the past? :eusa_eh:

Oh, and if you're going to say I'm stupid, might not want to spell Government wrong in the next sentence. :rofl:

Last edited:
When one looks at the entire context of this man's existence we will see that he, although not directly connected to any terrorist group, could be considered a terrorist but will not be openly called one. I think it's more along the lines of this scenario:
Muslim man in the U.S. military.
U.S. military at war with muslim Nations.
Not getting any pussy because he's a muslim and bald.
Visits radical islamic websites.
Frustrated about his beliefs and lack of companionship.
Ordered to deploy and support the fight against fellow muslims.
Figures thst he may as well end it and uses Islam as an excuse to murder 13 people.

I think this guy was a terrrorist wannabe nutjob lone gunman type. There has been no clear connection to any terrorist organization at this point.

I think this sums it up well - based on what's been put in the public arena at least.

Like I said back on Page 2:

As for Hasan, I'm going to wait on my judgment. It's not the best idea to jump to conclusions only a day or two after such events like these have occurred. All these different ideas or theories are being floated around. It's best to wait til everything calms down before jumping to conclusions.

The one thing that can be agreed upon however is the state of his mental health was not well.

Like I said back on Page 2:

As for Hasan, I'm going to wait on my judgment. It's not the best idea to jump to conclusions only a day or two after such events like these have occurred. All these different ideas or theories are being floated around. It's best to wait til everything calms down before jumping to conclusions.

The one thing that can be agreed upon however is the state of his mental health was not well.

Are you agreeing with your imaginary friends dogbert?

Your idiocy amazes me. First you cite a post saying not to jump to conclusions and then you immediately jump to a conclusion about this person's mental health. Now I suppose you're a psychiatrist and can make a diagnosis based on news reports, opinion commentary and hearsay......you're a KOOK dogbert.:cuckoo:

Your idiocy amazes me. First you cite a post saying not to jump to conclusions and then you immediately jump to a conclusion about this person's mental health. Now I suppose you're a psychiatrist and can make a diagnosis based on news reports, opinion commentary and hearsay......you're a KOOK dogbert.:cuckoo:

I'm not jumping to conclusions. It's not rational what he did. Unless you're saying it's normal to suddenly snap and go and kill several of your comrades. I have no idea what your problem is, but I suggest you seek help for it.

I'm not jumping to conclusions. It's not rational what he did. Unless you're saying it's normal to suddenly snap and go and kill several of your comrades. I have no idea what your problem is, but I suggest you seek help for it.

You don't have a FUCKING clue what his motivations were you dumbass....DON'T jump to any conclusions.

Despite the silly subsequent bitchfight, I think PatekPhillipe's first breakdown:

I think it's more along the lines of this scenario:
Muslim man in the U.S. military.
U.S. military at war with muslim Nations.
Not getting any pussy because he's a muslim and bald.
Visits radical islamic websites.
Frustrated about his beliefs and lack of companionship.
Ordered to deploy and support the fight against fellow muslims.
Figures thst he may as well end it and uses Islam as an excuse to murder 13 people.

is pretty accurate from what we know so far. It is actually similar to Timothy McVeigh. If Hasan is a "Muslim Terrorist" then McVeigh is a "Christian Terrorist." In my opinion, they're both just terrorists motivated by deranged thought processes who happened to have their own radical and cherry-picked versions of personal religions that served as excuses for their actions rather than the underlying cause.

Forum List

Back