Hasan.. Muslim Terrorist or Nut

Judging by the frustration level here.. you both need to get laid...

Judging by the frustration level here.. you both need to get laid...

I know I'm certainly not frustrated. However, I do feel like I'm talking to someone who has the maturity of a twelve year old when it comes to Patek.

Though to be quite honest, we all could need to get laid all the time. :lol:

Quit while you are behind pinhead.

We both know I was referring to your first Muslim comment I bolded and the part about not being able to get pussy due to being Muslim. I would say you're being foolish but I'm sure that comes naturally to you.

I'd recommend you stop before somebody gets a idea to install a laugh track to go along with your posts. And trust me, it wouldn't be laughing with you.

Dogbert...child...please refrain from posting any more comments. All you are doing is re-enforcing my suppositons made earlier in this thread and another.

This board is the focal point of your existence. Without it you would be just another fat ass, unemployed kid living in momma's basement. Please.... find a man with whom you can have sex with.

Dogbert...child...please refrain from posting any more comments. All you are doing is re-enforcing my suppositons made earlier in this thread and another.

This board is the focal point of your existence. Without it you would be just another fat ass, unemployed kid living in momma's basement. Please.... find a man with whom you can have sex with.

Except I'm not fat nor do I have a fat ass, I'm not unemployed (I worked today actually), and I don't live in my mother's basement. And while I thank you for the offer, I'm straight.

Prozac: It just might be for you. :D

That's It, I had it with you two... off to opposing corners of the room..

Except I'm not fat nor do I have a fat ass, I'm not unemployed (I worked today actually), and I don't live in my mother's basement. And while I thank you for the offer, I'm straight.

Prozac: It just might be for you. :D

You are a loser...face it dude....but please continue to make a complete ass out of yourself...I'm enjoying it.

Lumpy...dogbert is nothing more than the message board troll. He came in here purposely to trash your thread.

When one looks at the entire context of this man's existence we will see that he, although not directly connected to any terrorist group, could be considered a terrorist but will not be openly called one. I think it's more along the lines of this scenario:
Muslim man in the U.S. military.
U.S. military at war with muslim Nations.
Not getting any pussy because he's a muslim and bald.
Visits radical islamic websites.
Frustrated about his beliefs and lack of companionship.
Ordered to deploy and support the fight against fellow muslims.
Figures thst he may as well end it and uses Islam as an excuse to murder 13 people.

I think this guy was a terrrorist wannabe nutjob lone gunman type. There has been no clear connection to any terrorist organization at this point.

Racism, Fuck Yeah! :eusa_whistle:

Racism? :lol:

Uhm.....last I looked, Islam is not a RACE, but a rather whacked out Religion and political system that throws back to the 7th century. But certainly NOT a race.

If Islam is not a race, how can negative comments about Islam be "racist"? :lol: :cuckoo:

Beyond that, if every negative comment I ever made about a bald man was "racist', well hell...I'd be in big trouble. My ex is a cue-ball. Not a hair on his big ole pointy head. :lol:

Last edited:

Uhm.....last I looked, Islam is not a RACE, but a rather whacked out Religion and political system that throws back to the 7th century. But certainly NOT a race.

If Islam is not a race, how can negative comments about Islam be "racist"? :lol: :cuckoo:

Reading Comprehension time, do you notice what he specifically said? He is obviously referring to Arabs.

As for Hasan, I'm going to wait on my judgment. It's not the best idea to jump to conclusions only a day or two after such events like these have occurred. All these different ideas or theories are being floated around. It's best to wait til everything calms down before jumping to conclusions.

Reading Comprehension time, do you notice what he specifically said? He is obviously referring to Arabs.

In your convoluted, twisted, fucked up mind maybe....but to the rest of us normal, sane people, we know what I said.

In your convoluted, twisted, fucked up mind maybe....but to the rest of us normal, sane people, we know what I said.

Except you said this:

Now go ahead and tell me how many Muslim countries have a majority of non-Arabs. Especially the ones we're at war with. I'll wait.

Really?

Perhaps you wouldn't mind pointing out specifically WHERE he mentions ARABS?

PatekPhillipe said:
When one looks at the entire context of this man's existence we will see that he, although not directly connected to any terrorist group, could be considered a terrorist but will not be openly called one. I think it's more along the lines of this scenario:
Figures thst he may as well end it and uses Islam as an excuse to murder 13 people.

I think this guy was a terrrorist wannabe nutjob lone gunman type. There has been no clear connection to any terrorist organization at this point.

I see mention made of Islam/Moslems/Muslims, but nary a word one about ARABS.

Islam encompasses MUCH more than simply just the ARAB world.

Moslems can be, of course, ARAB.

They can also be American, Russian, Chinese, Indonesian, African, Australian, English, New Zealanders, Samoan, Kenyan, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Cypriot.....and the list goes on and on.

You do know what happens when one ASS-U-ME-S? :lol:

Where should I send your "Hooked on Phonics"? :eusa_whistle::clap2:

Last edited:

Maybe you can tell me the Non-Arab Muslim Population in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Then come back to tell me and tell me he wasn't referring to Arabs.

Beyond that, if every negative comment I ever made about a bald man was "racist', well hell...I'd be in big trouble. My ex is a cue-ball. Not a hair on his big ole pointy head. :lol:

The thread is lost, ya feel like insulting each other just for the fun of it...loon

The thread is lost, ya feel like insulting each other just for the fun of it...loon

Sure....and you're a hypocrite too, loon. :lol:

What did you expect with such a thread Lumpy? Though I did reply to your OP before Patek attacked me further.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYpnd_9TFs]YouTube - Smash Mouth - Why Can't We Be Friends[/ame]

:D

Maybe you can tell me the Non-Arab Muslim Population in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Then come back to tell me and tell me he wasn't referring to Arabs.

How come you won't show me where he refers to ARABS? *thinking, thinking*

If I'm so "ignorant", you'll need to show me EXACTLY WHERE he referred to Arabs. Obviously I'm "too stoopid" to get it on my own. LOL. :lol:

Doh.... you can't, because he DIDN'T. Dipwad.

Except you said this:

Now go ahead and tell me how many Muslim countries have a majority of non-Arabs. Especially the ones we're at war with. I'll wait.

You see dogbert...this is why you are still sitting on your fat ass in momma's basement sucking off the welfare teet....you're an uneducated dolt.
the majority of muslims are in fact NON ARAB!!!.....Afghanistan is NON ARAB. The U.S. military is at war with muslim nations...how is THAT a racist comment you sick puppy....or are you just trolling again?

How come you won't show me where he refers to ARABS? *thinking, thinking*

If I'm so "ignorant", you'll need to show me EXACTLY WHERE he referred to Arabs. Obviously I'm "too stoopid" to get it on my own. LOL. :lol:

Doh.... you can't, because he DIDN'T. Dipwad.

He didn't say it directly, he didn't have to. If you truly believe that he meant the White people in Afghanistan and Iraq who are Muslim, then I got a bridge in brooklyn to sell you. And if you don't want that, I got a bridge to a place called nowhere in Alaska too, real cheap. :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back