Has there ever been a bigger sore loser than Mitt Romney?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
His comments after losing boil down to calling Americans losers that are easily bought. Republicans everywhere are distancing themselves from him.

They must be looking in the mirror and asking themselves, what the hell were we thinking???

His comments after losing boil down to calling Americans losers that are easily bought. Republicans everywhere are distancing themselves from him.

They must be looking in the mirror and asking themselves, what the hell were we thinking???

I'm having a hard time understanding why they are shocked now that he says this sort of stuff.

He's been saying this sort of stuff all along.

"I like to be able to fire people"
"I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office"
"Corporations are people, too, my friend."

Now, I think everyone knows how much I despise Mitt Romney, but frankly, I find this piling on a bit unseemly. The thing is, a lot of people must have agreed with his plutocratic elitism, and not a one of them are saying, "Hey, maybe we need to get right with working folks".

In 2016, they'll probably run a kinder, gentler plutocrat like Jeb BUsh, and not have learned a thing.

naaa, we would of seen bigger ones right here if the Dear Leader had lost..

hell, we've seen nothing but HE WON GET OVER IT naa naa naaa na na as it is..

I'm having a hard time understanding why they are shocked now that he says this sort of stuff.

He's been saying this sort of stuff all along.

"I like to be able to fire people"
"I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office"
"Corporations are people, too, my friend."

Now, I think everyone knows how much I despise Mitt Romney, but frankly, I find this piling on a bit unseemly. The thing is, a lot of people must have agreed with his plutocratic elitism, and not a one of them are saying, "Hey, maybe we need to get right with working folks".

In 2016, they'll probably run a kinder, gentler plutocrat like Jeb BUsh, and not have learned a thing.
I wouldn't vote for Jeb again but he would be a good GOP candidate. Certainly not a sore loser.

WE FOUND ONE!:clap2::eusa_boohoo:

Mitt is a very rich man and expects to get whatever he wants. He did not get the Presidency...and that makes him angry! He has quickly burned all his bridges for a future run, by again telling the majority of the electorate that they are freeloaders looking for a "gift." The GOP can do better....maybe.....kinda....

Mitt is a very rich man and expects to get whatever he wants. He did not get the Presidency...and that makes him angry! He has quickly burned all his bridges for a future run, by again telling the majority of the electorate that they are freeloaders looking for a "gift." The GOP can do better....maybe.....kinda....

okey dokey, who cares.
You all have your dear leader, I just want you TO ENJOY all that's coming..

Love that butthurt!

none what so ever..I'm loving it actually

taxes going up, dept reaching over the cliff, welfare increasing, amnesty coming...You all go go go

Last edited:

Given that calling Americans "losers" was ALSO his campaign strategy, it's hardly surprising that he continues to call Americans losers AFTER they rejected him.

Now at least MItt has something in commen with the American people.

Now, Mitt is a LOSER, too.

oh boy, like we all don't know Mitt is a loser

but this is important as to what is happening in our country so the beat goes on..

YAWN..

He has proven that the "47%" comment is exactly how he feels about many who pay little or no taxes.

Steph, cheer up. The Donald is still out there for 2016! The perfect GOP Presidential nominee. He is white, rich, and could give a flip about the general masses.

Romney said women voted for Obama to get free contraception. You know how women are. They just want to have wild and continuous non stop nasty and loud sex. Where does Romney find these women because I can't seem to?

Maybe I'm a little more conspiracy minded, but Romney knows this was his last election.

So maybe he's just playing "bad cop" so the rest of the GOP can play good cop. "We don't really think you freeloaders are freeloaders", said Jindal and Walker the very same day.

Hmmmm....

It's not the GOP that was the problem, it was Romney. (WHich begs the question of why they nominated him to start with.)

Romney said women voted for Obama to get free contraception. You know how women are. They just want to have wild and continuous non stop nasty and loud sex. Where does Romney find these women because I can't seem to?

But I won't stop looking.

Maybe I'm a little more conspiracy minded, but Romney knows this was his last election.

So maybe he's just playing "bad cop" so the rest of the GOP can play good cop. "We don't really think you freeloaders are freeloaders", said Jindal and Walker the very same day.

Hmmmm....

It's not the GOP that was the problem, it was Romney. (WHich begs the question of why they nominated him to start with.)

When you have people shouting out "let him die" at Republican debates, and your leaders saying "education is for snobs" and "we have no smart people" followed by huge applause, the problems are more than one man.

Forum List

Back