Has there ever been a bigger sore loser than Mitt Romney?

WE FOUND ONE!:clap2::eusa_boohoo:

Mitt is a very rich man and expects to get whatever he wants. He did not get the Presidency...and that makes him angry! He has quickly burned all his bridges for a future run, by again telling the majority of the electorate that they are freeloaders looking for a "gift." The GOP can do better....maybe.....kinda....

Maybe I'm a little more conspiracy minded, but Romney knows this was his last election.

So maybe he's just playing "bad cop" so the rest of the GOP can play good cop. "We don't really think you freeloaders are freeloaders", said Jindal and Walker the very same day.

Hmmmm....

It's not the GOP that was the problem, it was Romney. (WHich begs the question of why they nominated him to start with.)

When you have people shouting out "let him die" at Republican debates, and your leaders saying "education is for snobs" and "we have no smart people" followed by huge applause, the problems are more than one man.

lol, MY GAWD..
education is for snobs...lot of good that "edumacation" is doing with 8% UNEMPLOYMENT and RISING

But you keep spreading your bs over and over and over and over

His comments after losing boil down to calling Americans losers that are easily bought. Republicans everywhere are distancing themselves from him.

They must be looking in the mirror and asking themselves, what the hell were we thinking???

Well, at least he was honest...:)

His comments after losing boil down to calling Americans losers that are easily bought. Republicans everywhere are distancing themselves from him.

They must be looking in the mirror and asking themselves, what the hell were we thinking???

something they don't like...rather keep heads buried in the sand:lol:

Maybe I'm a little more conspiracy minded, but Romney knows this was his last election.

So maybe he's just playing "bad cop" so the rest of the GOP can play good cop. "We don't really think you freeloaders are freeloaders", said Jindal and Walker the very same day.

Hmmmm....

It's not the GOP that was the problem, it was Romney. (WHich begs the question of why they nominated him to start with.)

When you have people shouting out "let him die" at Republican debates, and your leaders saying "education is for snobs" and "we have no smart people" followed by huge applause, the problems are more than one man.

lol, MY GAWD..
education is for snobs...lot of good that "edumacation" is doing with 8% UNEMPLOYMENT and RISING

That's your problem. You say something stupid, then someone merely points out the obvious and you feel "picked on". Stop saying stupid and you won't get that "I'm being bullied" feeling you hate so much and whine about constantly.

Companies Say 3 Million Unfilled Positions in Skill Crisis: Jobs - Bloomberg

Three million jobs with good starting salaries go unfilled - lack of skillset

You need to understand the value of education. If you don't, it's because, well, you know.....

Hmmmm....

lol, MY GAWD..

Hurr durr

Everyone knows that the last thing an education will do is make it easier for you to get a job.

Fuck, you're incredibly dumb.

lol, MY GAWD..

That's your problem. You say something stupid, then someone merely points out the obvious and you feel "picked on". Stop saying stupid and you won't get that "I'm being bullied" feeling you hate so much and whine about constantly.

You need to understand the value of education. If you don't, it's because, well, you know.....

no you are the one whining here, NOT ME:eusa_boohoo:

you can't FORCE people to get a education, no matter how much you PEOPLE want to..

Last edited:

something they don't like...rather keep heads buried in the sand:lol:

Yup, I think it's going to be fun picking on them for another 4 long years. :lol:

I'm having a hard time understanding why they are shocked now that he says this sort of stuff.

He's been saying this sort of stuff all along.

"I like to be able to fire people"
"I can't have illegals here, I'm running for office"
"Corporations are people, too, my friend."

Now, I think everyone knows how much I despise Mitt Romney, but frankly, I find this piling on a bit unseemly. The thing is, a lot of people must have agreed with his plutocratic elitism, and not a one of them are saying, "Hey, maybe we need to get right with working folks".

In 2016, they'll probably run a kinder, gentler plutocrat like Jeb BUsh, and not have learned a thing.

That's the stupidest thing of all in this drama... the republican talking heads, both political and pundit, keep saying that the message is fine and what they need is a better messenger.

Until and unless the republican party abandons trickle-down economics and pulls it's blue-haired busy-body nose out of the American bedroom, they've gerrymandered their last national election.

lol, MY GAWD..

you can't FORCE people to get a education, no matter how much you PEOPLE want to..

^Uneducated moron with a double digit IQ

^Uneducated moron with a double digit IQ

BIGGEST low class HATER on this board^^^^

lol, MY GAWD..

Hurr durr

Everyone knows that the last thing an education will do is make it easier for you to get a job.

Let's walk this one back a bit from the partisan bullshit. (on both sides).

As another poster pointed out, there are three million positions unfilled due to lack of skills.

A large part of our problem is we tell kids that they need to go to college to get a good job, but frankly, all those Liberal Arts "would you like fries with that" degrees don't really help people get good jobs.

But we've taken an attitude that training people in the trades and vocational schools isn't as worthy a pursuit.

Right now, I have a buddy who I used to work with, who can't find a job in our feild because 90% of all jobs in purchasing now require a college degree. I knew another woman who had a hard time finding a job because despite 30 years as a buyer, her lack of college precluded her from consideration.

I'm an awesome buyer, but frankly, it has nothing to do with what I learned in College in the 1980's.

If college really prepares you for jobs, then, absolutely, we should have more of it.

If College is just a filter because High School graduation isn't even a garuntee you can read, then we've kind of missed the point making kids put themselves massively in debt from the start of their careers.

This country is in a serious funk, I believe with Romney the country at least had a fresh start and a descent chance over a 2-3 year period.

Do Democrats honestly believe Obama can lead the country to prosperity given his history? Basically, if he does do the right things, even Democrats would be obliged to hate him..He's in a no win situation..

lol, MY GAWD..

Hurr durr

Let's walk this one back a bit from the partisan bullshit. (on both sides).

As another poster pointed out, there are three million positions unfilled due to lack of skills.

A large part of our problem is we tell kids that they need to go to college to get a good job, but frankly, all those Liberal Arts "would you like fries with that" degrees don't really help people get good jobs.

But we've taken an attitude that training people in the trades and vocational schools isn't as worthy a pursuit.

Right now, I have a buddy who I used to work with, who can't find a job in our feild because 90% of all jobs in purchasing now require a college degree. I knew another woman who had a hard time finding a job because despite 30 years as a buyer, her lack of college precluded her from consideration.

I'm an awesome buyer, but frankly, it has nothing to do with what I learned in College in the 1980's.

If college really prepares you for jobs, then, absolutely, we should have more of it.

If College is just a filter because High School graduation isn't even a garuntee you can read, then we've kind of missed the point making kids put themselves massively in debt from the start of their careers.

College isnt for everybody. Just look at Steph for proof.

I think vocational schools are great and should be an option for everyone.

I grew up in Plymouth, MA. We had two high schools...both had a regular academic program and one was also a vocational school. It was perfect for the non college bound.

I'm all about giving every American that same choice and opportunity.

Forum List

Back