Has there ever been a bigger sore loser than Mitt Romney?

Al Gore.
But he is a take from the producers and give to the moocher parasite class so he is classified AS GOD by the media and the "progressives".
Romney states facts and is called a sore loser.
Amazing the fraud in this election and no one is interested. 100% of precincts voting Obama in PA. 108% of the registered voters voted in Ohio.
But beating up on a producer who has more $$$ than them is all the rage now. To hell with election fraud.

His comments after losing boil down to calling Americans losers that are easily bought. Republicans everywhere are distancing themselves from him.

They must be looking in the mirror and asking themselves, what the hell were we thinking???

John Kerry ...The biggest sore loser in the history of US elections.

His comments after losing boil down to calling Americans losers that are easily bought. Republicans everywhere are distancing themselves from him.

They must be looking in the mirror and asking themselves, what the hell were we thinking???

is that you Al Gore?

Hurr durr

Everyone knows that the last thing an education will do is make it easier for you to get a job.

Fuck, you're incredibly dumb.

Let's walk this one back a bit from the partisan bullshit. (on both sides).

As another poster pointed out, there are three million positions unfilled due to lack of skills.

A large part of our problem is we tell kids that they need to go to college to get a good job, but frankly, all those Liberal Arts "would you like fries with that" degrees don't really help people get good jobs.

But we've taken an attitude that training people in the trades and vocational schools isn't as worthy a pursuit.

Right now, I have a buddy who I used to work with, who can't find a job in our feild because 90% of all jobs in purchasing now require a college degree. I knew another woman who had a hard time finding a job because despite 30 years as a buyer, her lack of college precluded her from consideration.

I'm an awesome buyer, but frankly, it has nothing to do with what I learned in College in the 1980's.

If college really prepares you for jobs, then, absolutely, we should have more of it.

If College is just a filter because High School graduation isn't even a garuntee you can read, then we've kind of missed the point making kids put themselves massively in debt from the start of their careers.

College isnt for everybody. Just look at Steph for proof.

I think vocational schools are great and should be an option for everyone.

I grew up in Plymouth, MA. We had two high schools...both had a regular academic program and one was also a vocational school. It was perfect for the non college bound.

I'm all about giving every American that same choice and opportunity.

You are right but Democrats do not like that idea.
They want everyone to be able to take what they want in college, Greek mythology, early Indian studies, gay and lesbian studies and government should create a job at 60K a year plus benefits for them after they graduate.
And they want us to loan them 100% of the $$ to attend college or we are evil.
How dare you suggest a Democrat be a plumber, HVAC, auto repair person or any vocational job?

Jimmy Carter...he's spent a lifetime being a whiner..he gets my vote

One only has to look at the nominee for Sec of State and the news conference to know that anyone that voted for Obama has no clue.

Take a look at all of the work he has done. Carter went against the segregationists in the early 60s in south Georgia. A life time of service to the community. He still builds houses for the poor.
He is no whiner. You will not find a better former President than Carter.

lol, MY GAWD..
education is for snobs...lot of good that "edumacation" is doing with 8% UNEMPLOYMENT and RISING

But you keep spreading your bs over and over and over and over

Hurr durr

Everyone knows that the last thing an education will do is make it easier for you to get a job.

As another poster pointed out, there are three million positions unfilled due to lack of skills.

A large part of our problem is we tell kids that they need to go to college to get a good job, but frankly, all those Liberal Arts "would you like fries with that" degrees don't really help people get good jobs.

But we've taken an attitude that training people in the trades and vocational schools isn't as worthy a pursuit.

Right now, I have a buddy who I used to work with, who can't find a job in our feild because 90% of all jobs in purchasing now require a college degree. I knew another woman who had a hard time finding a job because despite 30 years as a buyer, her lack of college precluded her from consideration.

I'm an awesome buyer, but frankly, it has nothing to do with what I learned in College in the 1980's.

If college really prepares you for jobs, then, absolutely, we should have more of it.

If College is just a filter because High School graduation isn't even a garuntee you can read, then we've kind of missed the point making kids put themselves massively in debt from the start of their careers.

The trick is to foment an educational system that's local and flexible enough to take on the responsibility of finding something for each and every boy and girl to do with their life, OR declare them profoundly disabled and worthy of our charity.

It's also important to provide permanent housing and food for the disabled, and temporary food and housing for those who're down on their luck. Ask anyone who met Miss Sandy for drinks in 'Jersey.

They called Obama the 'food stamp' president.... Well duh! What was he supposed to do after Bush II crashed the economy, have all those families begging on the streets? That's not very appealing to the tourists. The good news in Florida is that the food stamp roll stopped growing over the summer, and is now shrinking, just like temporary help during the hard times should behave.

You American Monkeys should be more proud of the system you've built. For all it's faults, it does keep the streets just a little cleaner for the tourists.

Take a look at all of the work he has done. Carter went against the segregationists in the early 60s in south Georgia. A life time of service to the community. He still builds houses for the poor.

Agree

I was not a fan of Carter as a President but I respect his values

in defense of them choosing mitt... the options weren't all that good. although i think huntsman would have done much better.

Al Gore.
But he is a take from the producers and give to the moocher parasite class so he is classified AS GOD by the media and the "progressives".
Amazing the fraud in this election and no one is interested. 100% of precincts voting Obama in PA. 108% of the registered voters voted in Ohio.
But beating up on a producer who has more $$$ than them is all the rage now. To hell with election fraud.

Al Gore didn't lose, the election was stolen...

And still, at the end of the day, he accepted the verdict.

He didn't go around insulting the MINORITY that voted for Bush, like Romney is insulting people who voted for the president.

I grew up in Plymouth, MA. We had two high schools...both had a regular academic program and one was also a vocational school. It was perfect for the non college bound.

They want everyone to be able to take what they want in college, Greek mythology, early Indian studies, gay and lesbian studies and government should create a job at 60K a year plus benefits for them after they graduate.
How dare you suggest a Democrat be a plumber, HVAC, auto repair person or any vocational job?

^ this is a caricature

Reconcile what you just said with the massive dem base of union workers and the fact that the vocational school I was just speaking about is in Massachusetts.

I have absolutely no respect for him and what he has done. I respectfully disagree..

Al Gore.

Al Gore didn't lose, the election was stolen...

And still, at the end of the day, he accepted the verdict.

He didn't go around insulting the MINORITY that voted for Bush, like Romney is insulting people who voted for the president.

Every post election recount from dozens of organizations, most liberal, had Bush with more votes than Gore.
So give us some evidence Joe instead of your anti American BS that you always come up with.
What study shows that Bush "stole" the election?
Where is it? Put up or shut up.

^ this is a caricature

Reconcile what you just said with the massive dem base of union workers and the fact that the vocational school I was just speaking about is in Massachusetts.

I like the idea but how come NO ONE has any national plan to initiate it?
Where is it?
We have a similar plan in Georgia, free tuition for vocational schools.
And they sit HALF FULL.
Guess why Article?
Massive dollars to go to the university FROM THE FEDS.
Now Article, let me appeal to your reason and common sense.
Would an 18 year go to a vocational school to learn a trade or go to the university where they live AWAY FROM HOME with girls and boys, athletics, plenty of booze and partying ALL PAID FOR BY SOMEONE ELSE?
Great idea Article but real world my brother. Real world has those kids going off to school with Fed backed loans and grants while the vocational schools sit half vacant.

in defense of them choosing mitt... the options weren't all that good. although i think huntsman would have done much better.

Doesn't matter who the messenger is, it's the message.

The republicans need to go back to the drawing board. Trickle-down economics has failed, the republican social agenda is draconian and archaic, and unless they jettison pretty much their entire ideology, they're done as a major party. Their base isn't the answer, their base is the problem.

I think Gore showed a certain amount of honor by not dragging the nation through a protracted battle of left -vs- right in the courts in the fall of 2000.

I actually think the Republicans as a whole, have handled this loss with much class and dignity. Just imagine if things went the other way? We all know how the Democrats handle losses. It would have been very ugly. If anything, Democrats like this OP have been very sore winners. Still looking for something to whine about even though they have all the power. They can't help it though, it's their Entitlement mentality. No, Romney has handled this loss very well. Much better than any Democrat woud have.

Hurr durr

Not to mention that liberal arts programs teach critical thinking skills....something else Stuphie missed out on.

Forum List

Back