Has there ever been a bigger sore loser than Mitt Romney?

Read 'The Obama File'. Educate yourselves.

The sleaze in this 'man's' background is astonishing.

The Obama File

The United States Library of Congres has selected TheObamaFile.comfor inclusion in itshistoric collection
of Internet materials The Obama File -- Library of Congress

Don't read that shit. It will rot your brain.

:eusa_hand: Sorry rdean... censorship is never the answer.... education is.

Republicans have lost the ability to distinguish between "education" and "propaganda".

He is not doing any of what you talk of.
He talks about it and does nothing.
Where is their stimulus $$$ going for that? Enlighten me.

You must start using other news sources than Fox.

First off, without even mentioning Republican Governors and state legislatures, you know that more than 100 Republican Senators and Congressmen took billions from the stimulus and created many tens of thousands of jobs. I've posted links to that info at least a dozen times. Right wingers didn't read it before because it shatters their tiny world view and they don't want to know the money went. They're afraid it might have helped the middle and lower class.

I do not watch tube media.
Try again with some facts next time.

Yea, sure you don't. You get your info from right winger teanut jobs who have already been indoctrinated by Fox. Same difference.

You must start using other news sources than Fox.

First off, without even mentioning Republican Governors and state legislatures, you know that more than 100 Republican Senators and Congressmen took billions from the stimulus and created many tens of thousands of jobs. I've posted links to that info at least a dozen times. Right wingers didn't read it before because it shatters their tiny world view and they don't want to know the money went. They're afraid it might have helped the middle and lower class.

I do not watch tube media.
Try again with some facts next time.

Yea, sure you don't. You get your info from right winger teanut jobs who have already been indoctrinated by Fox. Same difference.

Sure I do as I was the one that exposed the T party candidate in my own county as a fraud. This guy ran on low taxes yet owed 40K in back taxes to the state of Alabama.
Sure I get my info from the very people I expose as hypocrits.
Your psychic claims are usually false.
Being the psychic you are, how come you do not know you are always wrong?

No, I've never seen a bigger out of touch loser than Mitt Romney. Wouldn't a normal person after losing so handily realize the 47% and other meme's along those lines are wrong and not accepted by the majority of Americans? He is a clueless elitist with no common sense or much intelligence.

He has proven that the "47%" comment is exactly how he feels about many who pay little or no taxes.

Steph, cheer up. The Donald is still out there for 2016! The perfect GOP Presidential nominee. He is white, rich, and could give a flip about the general masses.

The Donald made an ass out of himself with the important news brief, might have cost him.

He has proven that the "47%" comment is exactly how he feels about many who pay little or no taxes.

Steph, cheer up. The Donald is still out there for 2016! The perfect GOP Presidential nominee. He is white, rich, and could give a flip about the general masses.

The Donald made an ass out of himself with the important news brief, might have cost him.

The Donald saw that as a win for himself.

Gee, no threats of rioting, no protests, no whining about leaving the country. Yeah, i would say the Republicans have handled their loss with much more honor & class than Democrats have in recent years. There's just no comparison. So enjoy the win, and stop making stupid shite up. There's actually nothing worse than a sore winner.

Forum List

Back