Has the thread 'S. African Jews Alarmed' been closed down?

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I can still see the thread but cannot quote and reply. How does one go about contacting a moderator?

I just noticed it says at the bottom.................You have insufficient privileges to reply here

What does that mean?

Last edited:
I can still see the thread but cannot quote and reply. How does one go about contacting a moderator?

I just noticed it says at the bottom.................You have insufficient privileges to reply here

What does that mean?

it means the thread is closed

• Banned

What does that mean?

I see this closing of threads too often and it appears to me to be usually because someone sees the thread as being politically incorrect. Anyhow....it would be nice if they gave an explanation when they shut down a thread.

One thing especially needs to be talked about....how a liberal that does not like a particular thread can get it shut down by (on the cdz forum' by using vulgar langage or someother violation of the the cdz forum....this is not fairplay. If posts are popping up violating the rules...they should be deleted....shutting down the thread is what they want and what they should not be allowed to do.

• Banned

What does that mean?

So when they close a thread they say you have insufficient privileges to post here? does that make any sense to anyone?

What does that mean?

So when they close a thread they say you have insufficient privileges to post here? does that make any sense to anyone?
Everyone but you....... Oh and my North American Wanna be Aryan Alarm thread is still going fine. :thup:

Forum List

Back