Has the non-right wing media *ever* critized Obama?

Has there ever been a day when Fox News didn't criticize somebody who took a positive position for middle class America and negative for the rich boys??

I just love the way Fox primps and covers with make-up that slew of well built women to gain right wing voters. All networks would be well advised to stop using half naked women to broadcast their news. I'm 81 years old and I can take a logical look at that shit. I couldn't have said the same when I was younger.

Has there ever been a day when Fox News didn't criticize somebody who took a positive position for middle class America and negative for the rich boys??

I just love the way Fox primps and covers with make-up that slew of well built women to gain right wing voters. All networks would be well advised to stop using half naked women to broadcast their news. I'm 81 years old and I can take a logical look at that shit. I couldn't have said the same when I was younger.
I'm aware of what Fox does. It's always confused me why people overlook NewsMax when its typical reporting is far worse than Fox could ever manage. Now that you've addressed one of the two networks I specifically excluded from the question, would you mind telling us about the ones the post was about?

Forum List

Back