Has the Failure of the Obama Administration ruined the Chances for Black Candidates

Did the failure of the Bush Presidency ruin it for white candidates?

Nobody claimed that the criticism of bush was racist.

The only thing that annoys me is calling every criticism of Obama racist.

So? Why are you opposed to broad brushing while asking if no other black can be elected?

I see your point, but I am concerned that we may overlook viable candidates just by the color of their skin if people would "paint with a broad brush." For example, it's early but I am interested in knowing more about Ben Carson.

I don't know what I will find, or if I could endorse him, but if I could, I wouldn't want others to dismiss him because of Obama.

See what I mean?

I'm certain anyone who has a prejudice, had it before Obama was President, and they were not changed during the past 6 years, nor will they be changed during the next two.

Ignorant people will be ignorant people regardless of the Obama Presidency's preceived success or failure. Partisans will squabble over the score, but American Presidents have very little authority to accomplish anything. Like anyone, they can shoot themselves it the foot. Obama avoided this and was re-elected. Most presidents can behave themselves and avoid misfortune for 4 years, so this "accomplishment" is not something that represents a bar-set-high.

Obama's legacy will be that practically anyone can be elected president of the USA: The office can be filled with any empty suit, regardless of color or gender. This is only significant because in the past, the only empty suits that could fill the position were white males.

I look forward to the freakshow that will now ensue to include the Homosexual Chinese-Siamese Twin candidate, and the Hispanic Bull-Dyke married-to-midget-Biker-Chix Candidate.

Irrelevant.

The Partisan Left has no other response to any criticisim of Obama but to say......

"But Bush....Blah, Blah, Blah....did THE SAME THING!!"

Ironically, their response to any ACCLAIM of Obama is to say;

"Obama is not Bush!!!"

:lol:

There is no question that the Obama presidency has ruined the presidential chances of candidates like Herman Cain, Allen West and Ben Carson

Sad, just plain sad

Bringing the economy back from the brink.

Getting health care for millions of Americans.

End of DADT.

Getting us out of Iraq (which was always going to be a disaster after what the GOP did).

Equal pay for women.

Showed Republicans how government is supposed to respond to a natural disaster.

The list is endless. And after 8 years of Bush fiascoes and disasters the entire world is still trying to recover from, Republicans call Obama a disaster and blames him for every single one of their debacles.

No wonder they are the laughing stock of the world.

Irrelevant.

The Partisan Left has no other response to any criticisim of Obama but to say......

"Obama is not Bush!!!"

Republicans won't take responsibility for anything except getting Bin Laden. They guy they let go and stopped looking for.:lol:

Irrelevant.

"Obama is not Bush!!!"

Republicans won't take responsibility for anything except getting Bin Laden. They guy they let go and stopped looking for.:lol:

OBL dead? Could you provide the evidence that was given by the WH? Are you sure he didn't die of kidney disease?

I'll blame the Republicans for letting the democrats steal the dialogue.

Irrelevant.

"Obama is not Bush!!!"

Amazing.

I mention the Partisan Left and rdean magically appears with his canned response of "accomplishments" for which Obama did nothing more than wear a suit.

:eusa_clap:

Bravo.

Predictability is underrated.

Bush didn't act primarily on behalf of the white population. He led the country with all people in mind, not just a few.

The second time we had this bizarrely racist thread. I guess you guys could only hold it in check for so long.

You've ruined the board for all white posters with your idiocy you racist bitch.

Dude are you slow...Of course Carson is different that is why I am wondering why OBAMA would mess up anything for all black people UNLESS YOU THINK ALL BLACKS ARE THE SAME FUCKTARD

Just who is slow here? Did Obama intentionally mess up things for blacks? No, he may have unwittingly done it. Just as he unwittingly lost all of our allies, got us deeper into incredible debt, made a mockery of the constitution and the separation if powers.

Are all blacks the same? To even suggest the question makes me wonder about how bright you are.

Let me gues,
You are White?
Middle Aged?
If not middle aged live in a "Conservative household?"
Don't see skin color, even though this thread is based on skin color?
Ask if all future Black people should be judged by this one?
Have NEVER asked the same question about Whites?

Which ones are incorrect?

No one was called a racist anytime they disagreed with George Bush. According to Obama's apologists, 65% of the American electorate is racist.

Fuck you and fuck him.

Dude are you slow...Of course Carson is different that is why I am wondering why OBAMA would mess up anything for all black people UNLESS YOU THINK ALL BLACKS ARE THE SAME FUCKTARD

Just who is slow here? Did Obama intentionally mess up things for blacks? No, he may have unwittingly done it. Just as he unwittingly lost all of our allies, got us deeper into incredible debt, made a mockery of the constitution and the separation if powers.

Are all blacks the same? To even suggest the question makes me wonder about how bright you are.

Let me gues,
You are White?
Middle Aged?

Let me guess:

You're a race baiting liberal moron.

Bush didn't act primarily on behalf of the white population. He led the country with all people in mind, not just a few.

The second time we had this bizarrely racist thread. I guess you guys could only hold it in check for so long.

You've ruined the board for all white posters with your idiocy you racist bitch.

How us this thread racist, douche nozzle?

Here's the reason America will never elect another black president: people don't like being accused of being racist simply because they disagree with the President.

Actually I say no. I think what did was take away a "being black" advantage an put everyone on a more even playing field. But a good man, or woman, is a good man or woman regardless of color. Obama is a lousy president and would be if he were white doing the same thing, only the MSM wouldn't be so kind to him if he were white.

Yeah, but here's the thing: I won't be accused of being a racist if I criticize a white president.

How us this thread racist, douche nozzle?

Here's the reason America will never elect another black president: people don't like being accused of being racist simply because they disagree with the President.

I know I'm sick of it and I would guess quite a few even those who voted for the man is sick of it too

Let me gues,
You are White?
Middle Aged?

Let me guess:

You're a race baiting liberal moron.

Yes, do guess; I wouldn't expect you to be capable of reasoning.

No.

But next time people will be less likely to vote for a person because of their skin color or gender ( Hopefully ) and will be more concerned about their actual background, ideas, policies, and positions on issues.

Precisely! And that's what really matters here. Profundity arises out of an OP allegedly premised on a straw man. You seeing this Clayton Jones? Hello! Knock. Knock. Anybody home?

Forum List

Back