Has Sarah "Helped or Hurt" McCain ....

as far as me voting for mccain..she has hurt him...i wont vote for the mccain/palin ticket.
she is just too ill informed to be the president. why the gop is ruining there chances of having a viable candidate in 2012 is beyond me.

i vote hurt.

According to Howerd Stern's interview of people in Harlam. She will do a great job as Omama's VP. SO she is helping Obama. LOL

Also people think Biden was McCain's running mate! WTF?

Well.....the pitbull started slobbering and got lipstick on her teeth. Unfortunately, the people watching saw red in her mouth, thought it was blood, and are now shooting at her.

Palin has hurt McInsane's campaign quite a bit over the past couple of weeks. Matter of fact, I just saw on CNN a little bit ago where people on their way to a Palin rally were getting VERY fucking ugly.

Tomorrow, she's going to go up against Tina Fey on SNL. Unfortunately for the dumb redneck whore, she's gonna get eaten alive.

Sarah Palin isn't smart enough to take on a comedienne.

And......if anyone considers my above post hateful, you should remember a few things.....

First, I'm a 20 year military vet, second, I'm a Harley rider, I tend to speak plain about what I see.

However......I don't lie. Palin has done more to damage the Republican party, as well as McCain's campaign, than anyone else over the past 40 years. Personally? I think that she's worse than Nixon. Why? She jumped into interviews before she was ready (lipstick on her teeth), and, when she approved by omission the hateful speech of her supporters, people started to question if she was rabid or not, because of the bloody references they were using (thinking it was blood), and now, they're taking pot shots at her all over the place. The news, the comedians, everybody. And rightly so, because being on the national stage like that means that you're playing "king of the mountain", and there are LOTS of people who want to knock you off.

I offer this little explanation because someone read my above post and didn't like it.

However......I still stand by my words.

And......if anyone considers my above post hateful, you should remember a few things.....

First, I'm a 20 year military vet, second, I'm a Harley rider, I tend to speak plain about what I see.

However......I don't lie. Palin has done more to damage the Republican party, as well as McCain's campaign, than anyone else over the past 40 years. Personally? I think that she's worse than Nixon. Why? She jumped into interviews before she was ready (lipstick on her teeth), and, when she approved by omission the hateful speech of her supporters, people started to question if she was rabid or not, because of the bloody references they were using (thinking it was blood), and now, they're taking pot shots at her all over the place. The news, the comedians, everybody. And rightly so, because being on the national stage like that means that you're playing "king of the mountain", and there are LOTS of people who want to knock you off.

I offer this little explanation because someone read my above post and didn't like it.

However......I still stand by my words.
Did she really have lipstick on her teeth? If she did do you have a picture, I would love to see it! The lady is a disgrace!
My friend who is from Wassila and the same neighborhood as Palin mother said most of the housewives did not like her because she always thought she was better then them and was only ever interested in talking to the men.

Did she really have lipstick on her teeth? If she did do you have a picture, I would love to see it! The lady is a disgrace!
My friend who is from Wassila and the same neighborhood as Palin mother said most of the housewives did not like her because she always thought she was better then them and was only ever interested in talking to the men.

No Luissa, it was just a mental image that I drew up, using the quote of Palin herself saying she was a pitbull with lipstick.

Oh yeah....one reason that I say Palin is too fucking stupid to take on the likes of Tina Fey is because at ONE OF HER OWN RALLIES, WITH HER OWN SUPPORTERS, when they couldn't hear her, they just started chanting, and she said that she hoped the protesters at her rally were at least decent enough to thank the troops for allowing them to protest. Her own husband had to tell her what was going on. And SHE WAS THERE!

Nope.....this bitch doesn't have a prayer on SNL.

She helped confirm that he had really sold his soul to the republican right wingnut devil. Other than that she serves well as the spreader of outright lies and distortions, Caribou Barbie kills you with a smile.

She helped confirm that he had really sold his soul to the republican right wingnut devil. Other than that she serves well as the spreader of outright lies and distortions, Caribou Barbie kills you with a smile.

No, Moose Killer Barbie distracts you with her tits, and kills you with a gun.

No Luissa, it was just a mental image that I drew up, using the quote of Palin herself saying she was a pitbull with lipstick.

Oh yeah....one reason that I say Palin is too fucking stupid to take on the likes of Tina Fey is because at ONE OF HER OWN RALLIES, WITH HER OWN SUPPORTERS, when they couldn't hear her, they just started chanting, and she said that she hoped the protesters at her rally were at least decent enough to thank the troops for allowing them to protest. Her own husband had to tell her what was going on. And SHE WAS THERE!

Nope.....this bitch doesn't have a prayer on SNL.
That is what I thought and then you said something at the end that made me think differently. And she is a moron.

Forum List

Back