Has Noah's Ark been found?

This isn't archaeology.
Are you an archaeologist?
Nope. Neither are you. What's your point?
My point is how are you to decide what is archeology or what isn't if you know nothing about it yourself?
No, your point is you're upset nobody is taking you seriously.

Archeology involves archeologists, not religious wack-jobs.
There are enough people who take take the Bible seriously. There are plenty of professing Christian archeologists! Wouldn't you be surprised when they bring out the Ark of the Covenant
Oh I saw in a movie where an archeologist found the Ark of the Covenant.....so that's already a fact!
upload_2018-8-16_13-32-37.jpeg

Are you an archaeologist?
Nope. Neither are you. What's your point?
My point is how are you to decide what is archeology or what isn't if you know nothing about it yourself?
No, your point is you're upset nobody is taking you seriously.

Archeology involves archeologists, not religious wack-jobs.
There are enough people who take take the Bible seriously. There are plenty of professing Christian archeologists! Wouldn't you be surprised when they bring out the Ark of the Covenant
Oh I saw in a movie where an archeologist found the Ark of the Covenant.....so that's already a fact!
View attachment 210835
And Indiana Jones is a well respected archaeologist!

Oh...and most don't believe in Atlantis either. I do. And those who think I'm a doofus...fuck 'em. :D
You can believe anything you want. Just don't get all weepy when a you put a ridiculous belief on a public message board,and it gets ridiculed.

You need to read the book of Revelation with an open mind and heart. Towards the end of that book GOD reveals the look of the new earth. And one is hit with the realization that mountains as we now know them will no longer exist and that oceans as we now know them will be no longer exist. Now since GOD is taking those who believe and trust in HIM and returning them to a pre FALL of man condition, and that the new heaven and the new earth will be much as GOD originally created them ---- and that the FALL of Adam is what brought about the FLOOD and the environmental changes we now accept as "normal," then obviously, there were no ALPS but only rolling hills. The FLOOD was so catastrophic in nature that it contributed greatly to the landscape we presently have now. I believe as part of the FLOOD that meteors, comets, and what have you hit the earth and could have been the result of planets within the solar system being clobbered as a result of the FALL of ADAM. That fall affected the entire UNIVERSE because Satan is the chereb who was originally placed in charge of earth (and that likely means all planitiods everywhere). When Adam fell Satan could now accuse him and bring all manor of attack upon him and that included harming planet Earth. Ultimately, the buck stops with GOD; however, GOD can and does allow Satan to have his way on occasions when it suits GOD's eternal purpose.
-Open mind? What do you consider open mind? The way I read it, the only thing you are claiming is that somehow the Bible answers my questions asked. In order for your view of the world to make sense and give you your "open mind" I have to reject all what is known about science, in order to fit your biblical story that is in fact a derivative of the epic of Gilgamesh, not an early Jewish story.
Not for nothing that isn't an open mind, that is in fact the opposite. Rejecting all explanations that don't fit the religious account.
- I gave you frankly more respect then the article deserved. I sourced your article and I answered specific problems I have with the article. The only comeback you give is "read the Bible".
Sorry, but it is far more likely that the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh is a distortion of the factual oratory "tradition" if not a later story then the Genesis account itself. The Bible story is far more concise and plausible ------ without a lot of details that make no sense. I told you matter of factly that mountains such as are your concerned didn't exist but were a result of the FLOOD. The earth GOD created was a beautiful place without the dangers of cliffs and boulders and lack of oxygen.

The Pre-Flood World: What Was the Original Creation Like?
You need to read the book of Revelation with an open mind and heart. Towards the end of that book GOD reveals the look of the new earth. And one is hit with the realization that mountains as we now know them will no longer exist and that oceans as we now know them will be no longer exist. Now since GOD is taking those who believe and trust in HIM and returning them to a pre FALL of man condition, and that the new heaven and the new earth will be much as GOD originally created them ---- and that the FALL of Adam is what brought about the FLOOD and the environmental changes we now accept as "normal," then obviously, there were no ALPS but only rolling hills. The FLOOD was so catastrophic in nature that it contributed greatly to the landscape we presently have now. I believe as part of the FLOOD that meteors, comets, and what have you hit the earth and could have been the result of planets within the solar system being clobbered as a result of the FALL of ADAM. That fall affected the entire UNIVERSE because Satan is the chereb who was originally placed in charge of earth (and that likely means all planitiods everywhere). When Adam fell Satan could now accuse him and bring all manor of attack upon him and that included harming planet Earth. Ultimately, the buck stops with GOD; however, GOD can and does allow Satan to have his way on occasions when it suits GOD's eternal purpose.
-Open mind? What do you consider open mind? The way I read it, the only thing you are claiming is that somehow the Bible answers my questions asked. In order for your view of the world to make sense and give you your "open mind" I have to reject all what is known about science, in order to fit your biblical story that is in fact a derivative of the epic of Gilgamesh, not an early Jewish story.
Not for nothing that isn't an open mind, that is in fact the opposite. Rejecting all explanations that don't fit the religious account.
- I gave you frankly more respect then the article deserved. I sourced your article and I answered specific problems I have with the article. The only comeback you give is "read the Bible".
Sorry, but it is far more likely that the Babylonian Epic of Gilgamesh is a distortion of the factual oratory "tradition" if not a later story then the Genesis account itself. The Bible story is far more concise and plausible ------ without a lot of details that make no sense. I told you matter of factly that mountains such as are your concerned didn't exist but were a result of the FLOOD. The earth GOD created was a beautiful place without the dangers of cliffs and boulders and lack of oxygen.

Here we go again. Rejecting everything that doesn't fit your belief. I've given you a few pointed questions, all of which you ignore if favor of spouting completely unsubstantiated and frankly unbelievable claims. The Bible is more plausible?????? Parting the Red Sea, a flood that covers the entire planet, etc plausible??? The epic of Gilgamesh was written 2100 BC. the book of revelation was written 65 AD. The book of Genesis was written between 1440 and 1400 BC. Somehow though Gilgamesh took it's story from those books? Nipper your "open mind" isn't working for me. If you aren't interested in backing up anything you say, but are perfectly happy with talking utter nonsense there is no point in talking. So against my better judgement one more time.
- Who was involved in this expedition that is so prestigious that you are willing to disregard the fact that no actual peer reviewed article was published. That the evidence to back up the claim is spotty at best?
(fossilization twice as fast as has ever been seen before) and that you have no problem with the expedition claiming to have found evidence of technology that wasn't seen again until modern times.
Your "open mind doesn't believe in GOD. I suppose you don't believe Jesus came back from the dead ---- I rest my case!
What case are you referring to? "I believe in God so I don't have to back up what I say?" An open mind requires critical thinking. Critical thinking requires looking at evidence and come to conclusions based on that evidence. Me not believing in Jesus in no way absolves you from the responsibility to prove your conclusions. This is the difference between science and faith. Faith allows you to pick and choose what you accept. Science doesn't give me that luxury. I judged your article based on science, the place you choose to post it. If you ask me for an open mind, you have to give me actual verifiable facts. The Bible is not just unverified as a source, a lot of it flies in the face of actual stuff we can verify.
On the contrary, I accept the ENTIRE Bible and believe it to be in its entirety inspired by GOD. This is after looking at the evidence and realizing I'm a sinner and cannot work my way into GOD's good graces or become so well educated that HE will see me as some angel of light... I have witnessed real changes in people who have opened their hearts to Jesus. You have your science and will take it to the grave. It will avail you nothing. Science could not exist except for GOD, and yet you conspire to leave HIM out of it.
Funny, even wealthy Romans pagan possessed running water, heated baths, central heating and flushing toilets --- and yet for a thousand years afterward the rich often pooped in outhouses... And yet you cannot imagine that 6000 years ago people might have been as clever --- especially where GOD required it.

Here we go again. Rejecting everything that doesn't fit your belief. I've given you a few pointed questions, all of which you ignore if favor of spouting completely unsubstantiated and frankly unbelievable claims. The Bible is more plausible?????? Parting the Red Sea, a flood that covers the entire planet, etc plausible??? The epic of Gilgamesh was written 2100 BC. the book of revelation was written 65 AD. The book of Genesis was written between 1440 and 1400 BC. Somehow though Gilgamesh took it's story from those books? Nipper your "open mind" isn't working for me. If you aren't interested in backing up anything you say, but are perfectly happy with talking utter nonsense there is no point in talking. So against my better judgement one more time.
- Who was involved in this expedition that is so prestigious that you are willing to disregard the fact that no actual peer reviewed article was published. That the evidence to back up the claim is spotty at best?
(fossilization twice as fast as has ever been seen before) and that you have no problem with the expedition claiming to have found evidence of technology that wasn't seen again until modern times.
Your "open mind doesn't believe in GOD. I suppose you don't believe Jesus came back from the dead ---- I rest my case!
What case are you referring to? "I believe in God so I don't have to back up what I say?" An open mind requires critical thinking. Critical thinking requires looking at evidence and come to conclusions based on that evidence. Me not believing in Jesus in no way absolves you from the responsibility to prove your conclusions. This is the difference between science and faith. Faith allows you to pick and choose what you accept. Science doesn't give me that luxury. I judged your article based on science, the place you choose to post it. If you ask me for an open mind, you have to give me actual verifiable facts. The Bible is not just unverified as a source, a lot of it flies in the face of actual stuff we can verify.
Forkup, I liked Stephen Colvert's assessment of the Bible. Trump said his book, "The Art of The Deal" sold more copies than the Bible, and Colbert pointed that isn't true, but he also noted that they were BOTH "ghost written".

Note to literal believers: I read the Bible daily for it's wisdom, but accept many of its stories as not literal...so stuff it!
If truth is not literal then it is not true and wisdom is not gleaned from lies.

Some people say yes and some say no and some say it doesn't matter. Have the ones that say yes found anything? Have the ones that say no visited any sites? I see a real conflict of what should be factual information... Consider the following: Noah's Ark Has Been Found. Why Are They Keeping Us In The Dark?

It was made out of wood, the chances of something being made out of wood surviving thousands of years of history is very, very, very small.
YET! there are scientists among the evolutionists who have the audacity to believe the soft tissue of dinosaurs could hold DNA for much longer! They cannot conclude that fleshy T-rex tissue could not exist for 100 million years and that must be proof that 6000 years is more scientifically the likely explanation!!!!! It would seem fossilization and petrification can occur much quickly then some scientists are willing to accept.

Some people say yes and some say no and some say it doesn't matter. Have the ones that say yes found anything? Have the ones that say no visited any sites? I see a real conflict of what should be factual information... Consider the following: Noah's Ark Has Been Found. Why Are They Keeping Us In The Dark?

It was made out of wood, the chances of something being made out of wood surviving thousands of years of history is very, very, very small.
YET! there are scientists among the evolutionists who have the audacity to believe the soft tissue of dinosaurs could hold DNA for much longer! They cannot conclude that fleshy T-rex tissue could not exist for 100 million years and that must be proof that 6000 years is more scientifically the likely explanation!!!!! It would seem fossilization and petrification can occur much quickly then some scientists are willing to accept.

What?

The reality is that some things will survive a long period of time. Just that it's totally random. The chances of one specific thing surviving is very small.

Also dinosaur DNA has degraded to a point where it's not that effective anyway.

Forkup, I liked Stephen Colvert's assessment of the Bible. Trump said his book, "The Art of The Deal" sold more copies than the Bible, and Colbert pointed that isn't true, but he also noted that they were BOTH "ghost written".

Note to literal believers: I read the Bible daily for it's wisdom, but accept many of its stories as not literal...so stuff it!
If truth is not literal then it is not true and wisdom is not gleaned from lies.
Little Nipper, That comment does a complete fly-by past me. Bear with me... No , I don't believe the sun stood still for Joshua or that the walls of Jericho fell down. I don't believe that Satan was hanging around God's hall and made a deal with Him to strike Job with unbearable disasters. I don't believe the 7 days in Genesis were 24 hr cycles and I don't bother trying to figure out who Cain married. I do believe the laws borne by Moses were common sense laws for a wandering people trying to maintain ethnicity and not become assimilated in their day. Some of them were pretty nit-picky to us, but necessary for them as a cohesive measure. I love the parables of Jesus and have been able sometimes to apply them to everyday secular life too. An Example is how Jesus harped on the Pharisees for their emphasis on the Letter of the law while completely missing the MEANING of the law. I see that in people every day, including here. Remember that the Pharisees were the most moral people of their day, maybe in the then world. But they got off track and forgot the meaning, so Jesus condensed it for them...with the 'golden rule' which we also forget, just as we often forget to temper justice with mercy, in our condemnation of each other. Sorry if I bore you, but evidently your truth is not my truth (as Pilate pointed out) and I hope you understand why.

What?

The reality is that some things will survive a long period of time. Just that it's totally random. The chances of one specific thing surviving is very small.

Honestly, Think about what you are saying and reconsider the Bible. They couldn't find many of the bodies of men lost at 9/11 any yet 100,000 year old flesh is probable? Perhaps the truth is that some scientist must believe that or conclude that they are simply wrong in their time sequencing ---- and that would hurt!

What?

Honestly, Think about what you are saying and reconsider the Bible. They couldn't find many of the bodies of men lost at 9/11 any yet 100,000 year old flesh is probable? Perhaps the truth is that some scientist must believe that or conclude that they are simply wrong in their time sequencing ---- and that would hurt!

You're putting two things together and expecting them to be the same.

1) Things get destroy

2) Not everything gets destroyed.

At 9/11 some people could not be found.

A 9/11 there were still people found.

Now, your argument is that because some people could not be found, no people should therefore be found.

Good argument?

What?

911 bodies weren't frozen and complete.

Little Nipper, That comment does a complete fly-by past me. Bear with me... No , I don't believe the sun stood still for Joshua or that the walls of Jericho fell down. I don't believe that Satan was hanging around God's hall and made a deal with Him to strike Job with unbearable disasters. I don't believe the 7 days in Genesis were 24 hr cycles and I don't bother trying to figure out who Cain married. I do believe the laws borne by Moses were common sense laws for a wandering people trying to maintain ethnicity and not become assimilated in their day. Some of them were pretty nit-picky to us, but necessary for them as a cohesive measure. I love the parables of Jesus and have been able sometimes to apply them to everyday secular life too. An Example is how Jesus harped on the Pharisees for their emphasis on the Letter of the law while completely missing the MEANING of the law. I see that in people every day, including here. Remember that the Pharisees were the most moral people of their day, maybe in the then world. But they got off track and forgot the meaning, so Jesus condensed it for them...with the 'golden rule' which we also forget, just as we often forget to temper justice with mercy, in our condemnation of each other. Sorry if I bore you, but evidently your truth is not my truth (as Pilate pointed out) and I hope you understand why.

You don't believe in GOD ---- so what's your point? As for the meaning of the LAW, the reality is if you cannot keep the LAW, you will die and go to an eternal separation from GOD. The LAW is not a pick and choose. One cannot ignore that there have been no blood sacrifices for 2000 years. One cannot excuse that fact and say, "Oh well, GOD will forgive me because I believe HE will."

I'm covered under the blood of the Messiah. The LAW exists to point out our failure to be able to keep them; however, Jesus kept them perfectly and that is why HIS personal sacrifice counts.

Forum List

Back