MIT computer model predicts dramatic drop in quality of life around 2020 & end of civilization

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MIT Computer Model Predicts Dramatic Drop In Quality Of Life Around 2020 And The “End Of Civilization” Around 2040

Is humanity approaching a major turning point?

A computer model that was originally developed in 1973 by a group of scientists at MIT is warning that things are about to dramatically change. If the computer predictions are accurate, our standard of living will start to decline dramatically around the year 2020, and we will witness the “end of civilization” around the year 2040. Of course this is not the first time ominous

upload_2018-8-15_6-31-7.png

-----------------------------------
No surprise there. To bad it can't have anti american's on the list only since they are worthless to society. Most are to far up the gov. azz to realize the real damage being done to all of humanity. All in the name of their GOD , the God of science knows all lmfao.....

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

MIT Computer Model Predicts Dramatic Drop In Quality Of Life Around 2020 And The “End Of Civilization” Around 2040

A computer model that was originally developed in 1973 by a group of scientists at MIT is warning that things are about to dramatically change. If the computer predictions are accurate, our standard of living will start to decline dramatically around the year 2020, and we will witness the “end of civilization” around the year 2040. Of course this is not the first time ominous

View attachment 210469
No surprise there. To bad it can't have anti american's on the list only since they are worthless to society. Most are to far up the gov. azz to realize the real damage being done to all of humanity. All in the name of their GOD , the God of science knows all lmfao.....

Set it on the shelf with the Doomsday Clock (developed in 1947).

My PayPal account is here for all the folks that won’t need their cash anymore when the world comes to an end in 15 months.

My PayPal account is here for all the folks that won’t need their cash anymore when the world comes to an end in 15 months.

I'll go the extra mile and accept the money you can get out of your credit cards too, since you won't have to pay the bill.

I'll go the extra mile and accept the money you can get out of your credit cards too, since you won't have to pay the bill.

I am hoping by the end of the day I’ll have enough money to build a pillow fort, but with stacks of cash instead.

I am hoping by the end of the day I’ll have enough money to build a pillow fort, but with stacks of cash instead.

You build the fort and I'll buy the guns and ammo. If there is enough money left over, we can get a backhoe and dig a moat. Civilization is overrated anyway.

View attachment 210469
This is what we get for ignoring Global Warming.
Blab on with all the bullshit you like. It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.

Where the hell is my robotic servant and flying car. Predictions of the future are retard exercises in futility.

Since Corporate America with the help of Republicans have reduced Americans economic levels to poor, poor with credit, and rich, I feel the MIT model has some validity.

Not to worry. Democrats will win in 2020 and within minutes there'll be a world war to allow invocation of martial law, rationing and show trials. They'll fix it. They always have.

Since Corporate America with the help of Republicans have reduced Americans economic levels to poor, poor with credit, and rich, I feel the MIT model has some validity.
The US has the richest poor people in the world. Real poor people in other countries don't have smart phones, Xboxes, PlayStations and unlike the US there is a real chance they will starve to death.

The US has the richest poor people in the world. Real poor people in other countries don't have smart phones, Xboxes, PlayStations and unlike the US there is a real chance they will starve to death.

Which is the difference between 1st world poor vs. 3rd world poor. Again, poor with credit.

View attachment 210469
This is what we get for ignoring Global Warming.
Blab on with all the bullshit you like. It's not nice to fool Mother Nature.

The only ignorant people are those who believe the results of "simple models" THEIR descriptions. So far those models have a success rate of 0%. Pretty impressive.

Forum List

Back