Has Israeli action in Gaza ripped up western goodwill after the holocaust ?

Its clear that the state of Israel is treated as a special case by the liberal west. Actions that would be condemned by other states are pardoned by the world.

I dont know if this is a sign of guilt. Hitler was able to murder people without any hindrance and it is right that we feel guilt that this happened. I think we can allagree on that,

But the systematic murder of Gazans is no different. The endgame seems pretty obvious with Gaza as the appetiser to the take over of the west bank.

Will the west stand by and watch ? Current politicians are too weak to make a stand so it is just possible.

But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more.Israel has lost its special case standing. They will be judged by the standards of the civilised world. Such as they are.

I hope that the repucussions for all of this are not visited on my children or their children. But I suspect that will happen. We will all pay the price.

NB = this thread was closed in the CDZ by meister for not being in the proper forum. I think it was the proper forum to discuss an important issue although I recognise the sensitivity of the topic.
I hope posters resepect that sensitivity.
You seem to have forgotten a significant part of the story. Did it interfere with your narrative?

Its clear that the state of Israel is treated as a special case by the liberal west. Actions that would be condemned by other states are pardoned by the world.

I dont know if this is a sign of guilt. Hitler was able to murder people without any hindrance and it is right that we feel guilt that this happened. I think we can allagree on that,

But the systematic murder of Gazans is no different. The endgame seems pretty obvious with Gaza as the appetiser to the take over of the west bank.

Will the west stand by and watch ? Current politicians are too weak to make a stand so it is just possible.

But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more.Israel has lost its special case standing. They will be judged by the standards of the civilised world. Such as they are.

I hope that the repucussions for all of this are not visited on my children or their children. But I suspect that will happen. We will all pay the price.

NB = this thread was closed in the CDZ by meister for not being in the proper forum. I think it was the proper forum to discuss an important issue although I recognise the sensitivity of the topic.
Not in my book, Hamas is guilty of starting a war without provocation and put millions of lives at risk.

This is how I respect that sensitivity... fuck Israel! They are a fascist, apartheid state and are no better than Germany in the 30's.

Hyperbole much? The answer to that is yes.
Bullshit!

They trash the Palestinians 24/7, just like the Nazis trashed the Jews.

They are actively trying to wipe out Palestinians from the area, just like the Nazis tried to wipe out the Jews prior to the Holocaust.

They've enact laws that msje the Palestinians 2nd class citizens, just like the Nazis enacted laws against the Jews.

They treat the Palestinians like they are subhuman, just like the Nazis treated the Jews.

So no, mother-fucker, it is not hyperbole.

Forum List

Back