Has anyone followed the money?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I’m asking here….

Has anyone followed the money relative to these illegal immigrant prisons that have popped up?

I forgot what the name of the prison camp in Laredo was called but it was former retail space which means that it was most likely acquired either from the former resident (Wal Mart) or a development company. Generally, the federal government doesn’t do this. Anyone know who runs it?

Now, I read that the AG now wants to DNA test illegal immigrants. Nothing ominous about that is there…LOL

Not only is it amoral, it sounds more and more like a cash grab. Can anyone tell me—again there is no “gotcha” here; I’m just asking—who the private sector players are in this dreadful scenario?

I’m asking here….

Has anyone followed the money relative to these illegal immigrant prisons that have popped up?

I forgot what the name of the prison camp in Laredo was called but it was former retail space which means that it was most likely acquired either from the former resident (Wal Mart) or a development company. Generally, the federal government doesn’t do this. Anyone know who runs it?

Now, I read that the AG now wants to DNA test illegal immigrants. Nothing ominous about that is there…LOL

What's ominous about it? Until they are approved, or sent packing, they are prisoners. Nothing more.

I’m asking here….

Not only is it amoral, it sounds more and more like a cash grab. Can anyone tell me—again there is no “gotcha” here; I’m just asking—who the private sector players are in this dreadful scenario?

A bargain, if we can turn these illegals around quickly instead of letting them collect welfare for decades.

I’m asking here….

Now are these the prisons that Obama had children in cages or other ones?

I’m asking here….

Feel free to buy stock in those companies.

I’m asking here….

Already a thread on this, already answered

I’m asking here….

Already a thread on this, already answered

I apologize…

Link please?

I’m asking here….

Feel free to buy stock in those companies.

I bought Southwest because they said they are going to start flying to HI later this year…so far; bubkus.

Any intelligent comments?
your expectations are high considering this thread is a pile of cow dung.

Now that you’re here, I agree.
Was it me wearing chest waders that gave it away?

No, your naivety did.
Ahhh i see. You are the only one that thinks you just nailed him, ey?
Fap to your success bro.

whatever…first time I ever saw the word “fap.” I will say that…

just wondering who ran the prisons….

Forum List

Back