Harvey Wienstein--Donald Trump two peas in a pod

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Over the last week we have been hearing a lot of news about Harvey Wienstein--sexual assault, rape and actually forcing young actresses to stand by and watch him masturbate. How disgusting.
Harvey Weinstein: Eight days of accusations, and collateral damage

But many seem to forget that Trump was also accused by a few women of the same. This one & the most notable and verified.

In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald. I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship. Then, in December 2005, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a first-wedding-anniversary feature story. Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see. We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, & It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself. Back in my Manhattan office the next day, I went to a colleague and told her everything. I asked to be taken off the Trump beat, and I never interviewed him again."
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

I don't know do you think she was too ugly for Trump?--:badgrin:
screenshot-257-e1476330725626.jpg

Natasha Soynoff--People Magazine writer.

Of course other women came forward--but apparently they were too ugly to believe.
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Trump even told this Nation what he did to unsuspecting women and they still voted for him.

Donald Trump is no different than Harvey Weinstein.

Evangelicals are ok that Trump grabs pussy, but don't let a Democrat do it.

Exactly the same kinds of people.

The difference is one is rewarded and the other is judged. The one judged is of course a liberal and we liberals make damn sure this trash doesn't get rewarded.

That is correct.

Link?

Obviously they are. But here you go:

Top Evangelicals Stand By Trump Despite His Vulgar Comments About Sleeping With Married Woman | HuffPost

In your opinion, what would be the reason?

I don't know, I didn't vote for the scum.

Well, you shouldn't have if that is how you feel.

The kind, patient, tolerant Right has been trying that approach for nearly 100 years.....and today's violent, hateful climate is the direct result.

Continuing to do the same things you've been doing and expecting a different result is a fools folly.....they say.

Maybe it's time to try something different? Before it's too late?

The kind, patient, tolerant Right has been trying that approach for nearly 100 years.....and today's violent, hateful climate is the direct result.

Continuing to do the same things you've been doing and expecting a different result is a fools folly.....they say.

Maybe it's time to try something different? Before it's too late?

Not sure why you are saying that to me, but you are way off base. Not only that....I know where I stand and I will always be true to myself and beliefs.....even if I were the last standing. :dunno:

That's why I have 0 respect for those who voted for Trump , they claim they love Jesus and they voted for a low life like Trump? WOW.

Link?

Obviously they are. But here you go:

Top Evangelicals Stand By Trump Despite His Vulgar Comments About Sleeping With Married Woman | HuffPost

Huffington post is the equivalent to the onion.

Sorry another far left drone religious dogma fail!

I did snicker at that, but I figured some do not know better.

Not sure why you are saying that to me, but you are way off base. Not only that....I know where I stand and I will always be true to myself and beliefs.....even if I were the last standing. :dunno:

How am I "way off base" ?

All I'm saying is you can't always "Love" your way out of every bad situation. Even the Bible covers that well.

Forum List

Back