Viral video shows just how dumb the left is on " white privilege"

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill

This is just asinine. Privilege my ass.
So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

And this is how the leftist brain works....amazing.

Agreed, stupid.

Birth is totally luck of the draw. You are owed nothing if you got the short straw.

Agreed, stupid.

Birth is totally luck of the draw. You are owed nothing if you got the short straw.

Way deeper than that.
There is an old saying....
Give someone something for nothing, in a time of need, and they will thank you for it.
Give it to them again, and they will expect it again.
Give it to them again, and they will demand it again and again.

This is how victimization and dependency works. Convince someone that those who have more than they do - have it undeservedly. But you do deserve everything they have.

So basically....if in life those that make good choices, don''t commit crimes, raise their children well...don't make lousy, selfish choices....all of their gains in life is due to "PRIVILEGE"...

Did you watch your own video? Because the video shows that by making no choices at all they are ahead.

How did you miss that part of the video? You didn't even watch it! Lmao but the snowflake just got offended before even knowing the point.

Did you watch your own video? Because the video shows that by making no choices at all they are ahead.

How did you miss that part of the video? You didn't even watch it! Lmao but the snowflake just got offended before even knowing the point.

Typical. And you see folks, how the leftist brain works.
All they see is that people who have more - have it undeservedly.
And people who don't, DO deserve to have it because they are the ones that really deserve it.

Leftist brain explodes when confronted with the fact that life isn't fair.

Or that responsibility works and puts you/your children ahead in life. No wonder they can't stand responsibility.

My brain hurts when I hear that over the top generic piano music imprinted on top of every leftist victim olympics video.

And people who don't, DO deserve to have it because they are the ones that really deserve it.

No matter how bad you want to be the victim the video showed kids who are privileged. The white kids didn't "work hard". The minorities didn't "commit crimes".

That was the point of the video. I don't use the words deserve...you did because you want to make this about feelings and not facts snowflake

Or that responsibility works and puts you/your children ahead in life. No wonder they can't stand responsibility.

My brain hurts when I hear that over the top generic piano music imprinted on top of every leftist victim olympics video.

Does it put you ahead in life? Because you spend a weird amount of time pretending that headstarts don't exist or they aren't beneficial. Yet here you are saying it's a "head start". Just to be clear a head start is an "advantage" correct?

Agreed, stupid.

Way deeper than that.
There is an old saying....
Give someone something for nothing, in a time of need, and they will thank you for it.
Give it to them again, and they will expect it again.
Give it to them again, and they will demand it again and again.

This is how victimization and dependency works. Convince someone that those who have more than they do - have it undeservedly. But you do deserve everything they have.

Yup. Like feeding deer in suburbia. Soon they live with you, waiting for lunch.

Don't commit crimes ? Why people commit crimes all the time and then get away with it. There's some white privilege for you right there.

Just look at that Harvey Weinstein guy has a current example.

Does it put you ahead in life? Because you spend a weird amount of time pretending that headstarts don't exist or they aren't beneficial. Yet here you are saying it's a "head start". Just to be clear a head start is an "advantage" correct?

Of course acting responsibly gives you an advantage. That's why you do it. Leftists don't take responsibility and then complain that life is unfair, what they should be complaining about is their own stupidity.

Of course acting responsibly gives you an advantage. That's why you do it. Leftists don't take responsibility and then complain that life is unfair, what they should be complaining about their own stupidity.

Did you watch the video? Because they never discussed what those people did themselves to put them ahead but you keep saying it like someone did?

I'm thinking you never saw it because none of it had to do with any choice that any of them made. How can you determine the storyline before even watching it?

Some privilege you got there

Of course acting responsibly gives you an advantage. That's why you do it. Leftists don't take responsibility and then complain that life is unfair, what they should be complaining about their own stupidity.

Did you watch the video? Because they never discussed what those people did themselves to put them ahead but you keep saying it like someone did?

I'm thinking you never saw it because none of it had to do with any choice that any of them made. How can you determine the storyline before even watching it?

Your stupidity privilege reigns supreme. If you didn't get the obnoxious far left message of the video, your IQ can't possibly top your shoe size.

"If your parents weren't irresponsible leftists jackasses take 500 steps". About explains how well leftism works. Follow their policies and you are put behind.

Your stupidity privilege reigns supreme. If you didn't get the obnoxious far left message of the video, your IQ can't possibly top your shoe size.

"If your parents weren't irresponsible leftists jackasses take 500 steps". About explains how well leftism works. Follow their policies and you are put behind.

Awww, so you finally watched the video and that's the reason for your new line of defense. Good job, but youve already shown that you'd lie and make up things to be upset about that isn't even in the video. So of course now youre presenting fake quotes and narratives that again, no one has said.

Good luck lying to yourself

Don't commit crimes ? Why people commit crimes all the time and then get away with it. There's some white privilege for you right there.

What's better is that they saw a video about blacks and their bigotry kicked in and saw a brown face and automatically assumed someone committed crimes.

Now take that bigotry and put a badge and uniform on it.

Awww, so you finally watched the video and that's the reason for your new line of defense. Good job, but youve already shown that you'd lie and make up things to be upset about that isn't even in the video. So of course now youre presenting fake quotes and narratives that again, no one has said.

Good luck lying to yourself

Generic leftists oppression narrative video #2318532. I lied about absolutely nothing, the video, just like you, is full of shit.

It's great that they finally admit that single parenthood and other irresponsible crap puts people behind like cancer. Now, why are they still encouraging it?

No matter how bad you want to be the victim the video showed kids who are privileged. The white kids didn't "work hard". The minorities didn't "commit crimes".

That was the point of the video. I don't use the words deserve...you did because you want to make this about feelings and not facts snowflake

Ahh....I see "ClosedCaption" really means "closedminded".
Way to fail at the attempt to turn an emotional grab video by the leftist, and accuse the right at being the ones who are emotional :D ....again typical leftist.

See here's the part the progressive brain can't grasp....the children are the product of their PARENTS WHO WORKED HARD...and in turn, when they grow up...THEIR kids will be the next kids who step forward. you see, that is how it works. Those kids are the ones who are normal, not the kids whose parents are pieces of shit. And, generally speaking, they will also follow in THEIR parents footsteps and abandon their responsibilities also....so you have another generation to victimize.

Ahhh, I see, so when let's say a black soldier comes home and unable to use the GI Bill to purchase a home that would prevent his children from getting the same head start although the only crime the soldier committed was the offense of being black.

Now you're starting to describe privilege and what it is. You're getting there.

Yes, absolutely.
Only white, wealthy men take advantage of young girls.
Try again.

Forum List

Back