Harvey Weinstein Hypocrisy

No wonder these Hollywood hacks spend so much time screaming about Trump. They're consumed by guilt over their own complicity so they strike out at somebody who they'll only get praise for challenging while leaving others in their own business to keep being victimized. Cowards.

ha, yea Trump ordered to hand over assault documents.

• Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland. “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt” in July 2006.
  • Jessica Drake. Said Trump grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her 10K for sex in 2006.
  • Karena Virginia. Says she was groped by Trump at the U.S. Open in 1998.
  • Cathy Heller. Says Trump grabbed her and attempted to kiss her at Mar-a-lago in 1997.
  • Summer Zervos. Apprentice contestant says Trump started kissing her and grabbing her breasts, began "thrusting his genitals." 2007.
  • Kristin Anderson. Said Trump reached under her skirt and grabbed her vagina through her underwear in the early 1990s.
  • Jessica Leeds. Said Trump lifted up the armrest, grabbed her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt in the early 1980s.
  • Rachel Crooks. Says she was assaulted by Trump in an elevator in Trump Tower in 2005.
  • Mindy McGillivray. Says Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-lago in 2003.
  • Natasha Stoynoff. Says Trump pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat at Mar-a-lago in 2005.
  • Jennifer Murphy. Apprentice contestant says Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview in 2005.
  • Cassandra Searles. Says Trump grabbed her ass and invited her to his hotel room in 2013.
  • Temple Taggart McDowell. Former Miss Utah says Trump kissed her directly on the lips the first time she met him in 1997.
  • Jill Harth. Says Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her and groped her underneath a table in 1993.
  • “Jane Doe” or Katie J. In June, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old. Video testimony from Katie J, who accuses Trump of raping her at 13. 1994
  • Ivana Trump. In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him.
    D0iSSUW.jpg

According to the reporter, Chelsea “looked straight ahead and ignored the questions as she scurried through the side lot and ducked into her waiting black sedan.” Security further blocked the reporter from asking Chelsea the question again.

But that wasn’t the only time Chelsea had ducked the question on Saturday, according to the reporter:

Earlier in the day, Chelsea had ducked the same questions from DailyMail.com after her car dropped her off at the front of the building. When she left the event, Chelsea departed through the isolated side door as her car idled next to it, seemingly to give her a chance to flee quickly.
Here’s how Chelsea Clinton responded when asked if Clinton Foundation will return Weinstein money

Why did Juanita Broadrick refuse to say under oath that Clinton raped her?

She, like many others received unknown settlements after having signed non-disclosure statements.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

• Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland. “Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt” in July 2006.
  • Jessica Drake. Said Trump grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her 10K for sex in 2006.
  • Cathy Heller. Says Trump grabbed her and attempted to kiss her at Mar-a-lago in 1997.
  • Summer Zervos. Apprentice contestant says Trump started kissing her and grabbing her breasts, began "thrusting his genitals." 2007.
  • Kristin Anderson. Said Trump reached under her skirt and grabbed her vagina through her underwear in the early 1990s.
  • Jessica Leeds. Said Trump lifted up the armrest, grabbed her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt in the early 1980s.
  • Rachel Crooks. Says she was assaulted by Trump in an elevator in Trump Tower in 2005.
  • Mindy McGillivray. Says Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-lago in 2003.
  • Natasha Stoynoff. Says Trump pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat at Mar-a-lago in 2005.
  • Jennifer Murphy. Apprentice contestant says Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview in 2005.
  • Cassandra Searles. Says Trump grabbed her ass and invited her to his hotel room in 2013.
  • Temple Taggart McDowell. Former Miss Utah says Trump kissed her directly on the lips the first time she met him in 1997.
  • Jill Harth. Says Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her and groped her underneath a table in 1993.
  • “Jane Doe” or Katie J. In June, a California woman — “Jane Doe” ― filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old. Video testimony from Katie J, who accuses Trump of raping her at 13. 1994
  • Ivana Trump. In a 1992 deposition during their divorce, Trump’s first wife described an incident in which she says her then-husband forced her to have sex with him.
    D0iSSUW.jpg
How many of these allegations are as phony as the rape of the 13 year old girl and the now denied rape of Ivana.

I watched 45 min. of FIX news yesterday, it was amazing how much air time they devoted to Harvey Weinstein. I didn't see much FIX news air time devoted to Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Richard Curtis, Jim West, Bob Packwood, and countless other prominent Republicans caught with under age boys, girls, cheerleaders, cocktail waitresses and and just about anyone other than their own wives. Let someone from show business or a Liberal step out of line, and FIX News, and others here (are you listening Trump supporters) pounce on the story like a hen on a june bug. Yes, Harvey Weinstein is probably a sexual predator, but what do they say about those who live in glass houses?
:bye1:

19 Republican Politicians Brought Down By Big Gay Sex Scandals

Rating the Greatest GOP Sex Scandals of the Past 20 Years

Couldn't have said it better--look who they installed in the Oval Office? There is no difference between Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump.

Just like Weinstein there are a lot of accusers--and they have something that Weinstein didn't have. This: The access Hollywood tape where Trump admits what he did to unsuspecting women.

Now if Howard Stern releases his interviews with Trump, it's game over. Trump frequently was interviewed on Stern's program to bragg about his sexcapades and extra marital affairs, and there's probably a few more comments in those where he did sexually harrass or assault women. Stern refused to release those tapes during the campaign season, but now that Larry Flynt has offered up a 10 million dollar head hunt on Trump, it may be too much for Howard Stern to turn down.
How to Impeach Donald Trump: Larry Flynt Is Offering $10 Million to Anyone With Suitable Info

Here's another women--this one from People Magazine--and she told her editor at the time it happened--and her story has been verified by others she also told.

"In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald. I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship. Then, in December 2005, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a first-wedding-anniversary feature story. Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see. We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, & It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself. Back in my Manhattan office the next day, I went to a colleague and told her everything. I asked to be taken off the Trump beat, and I never interviewed him again."
Physically Attacked by Donald Trump – a PEOPLE Writer’s Own Harrowing Story

I don't know do you think she was too ugly for Trump?--:badgrin:

screenshot-257-e1476330725626.jpg

Natasha Soynoff--People Magazine writer.

And there were others--that are credible women that have accused Trump of sexually assaulting them--and have verification from others at the time it happened.
Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

One other has launched a law suit against Trump---another ugly one--:badgrin:

59e3a3d61500004800da1892.jpeg

Summer Zervos, a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” is suing President Donald Trump for defamation after he denied groping her without consent.
Trump Accuser Demands Release Of Documents On All His Sexual Assault Allegations | HuffPost

Trump is even on one of Stern's tapes admitting he walked into the Miss Teen contest dressing rooms.
Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
A Fifth Teen Beauty Queen Says Trump Visited Dressing Room

920x1240.jpg

Anyone that voted for Trump knew he had a sorid past. I don't feel a bit sorry for them now.

Report: Woman who accused Trump of rape ‘made it all up’
The woman, who sued Trump under the name Katie Johnson on April 26, claimed he raped her at a 1994 sex party hosted by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Johnson said she was treated as a “sex slave” who was subjected to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment.

The big problem?

Johnson reportedly “made it all up.”
Accused yes, found guilty no. Keep it up NY , all you are doing in burying your side deeper and deeper, as you want so badly for the right to be wrong, and only the left is being wrong time and again.

So Trump was accused of rape, Clinton was accused of rape, but only Clinton is the rapist?

lol good one

Where was Trump accused of rape and where are they now?

Sexual Assault

Rape

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

While Slick Willy was getting his tool lubed by the Lewinsky, this person who was doing the same thing lost her job. Double standards? You betcha. Liberal elites are treated as kings and queens(and today Queers) by their stupid voters, while the rest of US see the obvious and hate those libs like the original patriots did with the king of England.

Female B-52 pilot quits over charges of adultery
Lieutenant Kelly Flinn, the first woman in the United States to fly a B-52 bomber for a living, has decided to seek an honourable discharge from the Air Force rather than face a court martial for adultery.

Her lawyer said she had made the decision to save herself, and the Air Force, further embarrassment.
Why Slick Willy denied the sex until the blue dress came out?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Rapid and abusing women, what difference at this point does it make.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
These women who are accusing my husband are just trailer trash.
#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.
How can a man married to a woman who live in the white house have sex with an intern?
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, until the blue dress was found out...

I watched 45 min. of FIX news yesterday, it was amazing how much air time they devoted to Harvey Weinstein. I didn't see much FIX news air time devoted to Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Richard Curtis, Jim West, Bob Packwood, and countless other prominent Republicans caught with under age boys, girls, cheerleaders, cocktail waitresses and and just about anyone other than their own wives. Let someone from show business or a Liberal step out of line, and FIX News, and others here (are you listening Trump supporters) pounce on the story like a hen on a june bug. Yes, Harvey Weinstein is probably a sexual predator, but what do they say about those who live in glass houses?

Couldn't have said it better--look who they installed in the Oval Office? There is no difference between Harvey Weinstein and Donald Trump.

Just like Weinstein there are a lot of accusers--and they have something that Weinstein didn't have. This: The access Hollywood tape where Trump admits what he did to unsuspecting women.

Now if Howard Stern releases his interviews with Trump, it's game over. Trump frequently was interviewed on Stern's program to bragg about his sexcapades and extra marital affairs, and there's probably a few more comments in those where he did sexually harrass or assault women. Stern refused to release those tapes during the campaign season, but now that Larry Flynt has offered up a 10 million dollar head hunt on Trump, it may be too much for Howard Stern to turn down.
How to Impeach Donald Trump: Larry Flynt Is Offering $10 Million to Anyone With Suitable Info

Here's another women--this one from People Magazine--and she told her editor at the time it happened--and her story has been verified by others she also told.

"In the early 2000s, I was assigned the Trump beat for PEOPLE magazine. For years I reported on all things Donald. I tracked his hit show The Apprentice, attended his wedding to Melania Knauss and roamed the halls of his lavish Trump Tower abode. Melania was kind and sweet during our many chats, and Donald was as bombastic and entertaining as you would expect. We had a very friendly, professional relationship. Then, in December 2005, I traveled to Mar-a-Lago to interview the couple for a first-wedding-anniversary feature story. Our photo team shot the Trumps on the lush grounds of their Florida estate, and I interviewed them about how happy their first year of marriage had been. When we took a break for the then-very-pregnant Melania to go upstairs and change wardrobe for more photos, Donald wanted to show me around the mansion. There was one “tremendous” room in particular, he said, that I just had to see. We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, & It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger — a looming figure — and he was fast, taking me by surprise and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself. Back in my Manhattan office the next day, I went to a colleague and told her everything. I asked to be taken off the Trump beat, and I never interviewed him again."

And there were others--that are credible women that have accused Trump of sexually assaulting them--and have verification from others at the time it happened.

Summer Zervos, a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” is suing President Donald Trump for defamation after he denied groping her without consent.
Trump Accuser Demands Release Of Documents On All His Sexual Assault Allegations | HuffPost

Trump is even on one of Stern's tapes admitting he walked into the Miss Teen contest dressing rooms.

920x1240.jpg

Anyone that voted for Trump knew he had a sorid past. I don't feel a bit sorry for them now.

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for myself and definitely not for you butt hurt liberals. After 8 years of the asshole 1/2 white community agitator, bugs bunny would of won over the crooked bitch Hillary.

The woman, who sued Trump under the name Katie Johnson on April 26, claimed he raped her at a 1994 sex party hosted by billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Johnson said she was treated as a “sex slave” who was subjected to rape, criminal sexual acts, assault, battery and false imprisonment.

The big problem?

Accused yes, found guilty no. Keep it up NY , all you are doing in burying your side deeper and deeper, as you want so badly for the right to be wrong, and only the left is being wrong time and again.

So Trump was accused of rape, Clinton was accused of rape, but only Clinton is the rapist?

lol good one

Sexual Assault

Rape

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

While Slick Willy was getting his tool lubed by the Lewinsky, this person who was doing the same thing lost her job. Double standards? You betcha. Liberal elites are treated as kings and queens(and today Queers) by their stupid voters, while the rest of US see the obvious and hate those libs like the original patriots did with the king of England.

Lieutenant Kelly Flinn, the first woman in the United States to fly a B-52 bomber for a living, has decided to seek an honourable discharge from the Air Force rather than face a court martial for adultery.

Her lawyer said she had made the decision to save herself, and the Air Force, further embarrassment.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.
How can a man married to a woman who live in the white house have sex with an intern?
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, until the blue dress was found out...

lolol, you spent a lot of effort to prove me right that both Trump and Clinton were only ever ACCUSED of rape.

Was Trump accused of rape or not?

The big problem?

lol good one

Sexual Assault

Rape

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

lolol, you spent a lot of effort to prove me right that both Trump and Clinton were only ever ACCUSED of rape.

So shut the fuck up about Trump....

920x1240.jpg

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for myself and definitely not for you butt hurt liberals. After 8 years of the asshole 1/2 white community agitator, bugs bunny would of won over the crooked bitch Hillary.

After these Russian investigations are over--Hillary Clinton is going to look like a SAINT

You people really couldn't have found a worse President than Trump, if you would have gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

For info--(REAL news) on the Russian investigation go to this link.
Bannon says Trump will get 400 electoral votes in 2020!!
Then scroll down to post # 56

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 154365
Rose McGowan says Ben Affleck knew all about Harvey Weinstein's behavior: 'You lie'

Ben Affleck has been rated out as a tool of Weinstein or enabler, whatever term floats your boat.

Last I heard someone also rated out Matt Damon and Russell Crow for the same thing.

Everyone knew, which reminds me of the scandal at Penn State where everyone knew that boys were being abused by a coach, but the football program was too important to bring it to light.

Incidentally, Pedo state is having a really good year and ranked about 3rd in the country. Too bad cuz they should not even have a program.

Using a charity for boys to pimp them out with the big wigs at the University in the know? Really? How much lower can you go?
I can't give Affleck a pass but for any Trump supporters attacking him after the Orange anus' lifelong history of sexual assault that's the personification of hypocrisy.
Now I see why these celebs has been throwing rocks at Pres.Trump ever since he has won the election. I knew that they were being blackmailed. Even in the wikileaks reports, that it says they were blackmailing police officers that were involved in racist acts. Like Richard Nixon was invited to Bohemian grove. I'm guessing that they wanted him to performed sexual acts with the men in the gathering, so that they can have something on him in order that they can controlled him. I betcha that they are blackmailing everyone, even the NFL players. They love wild and loose parties. I believe that is how they initiate them into the business.

I never remembered any movie that George Clooney plays as a ladies' shoes salesman. Or was he reading from a movie script that later on that they had cancelled the movie.

Nicholas Joseph "Nick" Clooney (born January 13, 1934) is an American journalist, anchorman, and television host. He is the brother of singer Rosemary Clooney and the father of actor/director/producer George Clooney. Nick Clooney - Wikipedia

He raised George to work for a living. I believe George Romney also made Mitt get a job instead of living off of daddy.

People used to do this. Now, we get a bunch of Donald Trump Juniors - and Donald before him - who have never worked a day in their life.

I would bet big bucks that Donald Trump has never mowed a lawn in his life. Probably never opened the hood of a car, unless he was bragging about the size of the engine.

This is the Modern Republican Male. Reince Preibus. Steve Bannon. Stephen Miller. Sebastian Gorka. Jared Kushner.

920x1240.jpg

After these Russian investigations are over--Hillary Clinton is going to look like a SAINT

You people really couldn't have found a worse President than Trump, if you would have gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt in search of one.

Then go to page 6 post # 56

For older information on the Russian investigation go to this link (ignore the error message)
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg
You people really couldn't have found a worse President than Trump
If he is really as bad as you say, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE IN THE US when Cuba has been opened and you can live your socialist utopian dream there? I used to feel pity for you guys and your stupidity, but not any more, you earned your own stupidity, and show it every fucking minute.

She, like many others received unknown settlements after having signed non-disclosure statements.
That's false. Prove that any of them received a settlement, other than Paula Jones.

Also not what I asked:

Nobody is going to recieve a settlement if they refuse to testify. Broadrick refused to testify, under oath.

D0iSSUW.jpg
How many of these allegations are as phony as the rape of the 13 year old girl and the now denied rape of Ivana.
Prove that it's phony.

View attachment 154365
Rose McGowan says Ben Affleck knew all about Harvey Weinstein's behavior: 'You lie'

Ben Affleck has been rated out as a tool of Weinstein or enabler, whatever term floats your boat.

Last I heard someone also rated out Matt Damon and Russell Crow for the same thing.

Everyone knew, which reminds me of the scandal at Penn State where everyone knew that boys were being abused by a coach, but the football program was too important to bring it to light.

Incidentally, Pedo state is having a really good year and ranked about 3rd in the country. Too bad cuz they should not even have a program.

Using a charity for boys to pimp them out with the big wigs at the University in the know? Really? How much lower can you go?
I can't give Affleck a pass but for any Trump supporters attacking him after the Orange anus' lifelong history of sexual assault that's the personification of hypocrisy.
Now I see why these celebs has been throwing rocks at Pres.Trump ever since he has won the election. I knew that they were being blackmailed. Even in the wikileaks reports, that it says they were blackmailing police officers that were involved in racist acts. Like Richard Nixon was invited to Bohemian grove. I'm guessing that they wanted him to performed sexual acts with the men in the gathering, so that they can have something on him in order that they can controlled him. I betcha that they are blackmailing everyone, even the NFL players. They love wild and loose parties. I believe that is how they initiate them into the business.

I never remembered any movie that George Clooney plays as a ladies' shoes salesman. Or was he reading from a movie script that later on that they had cancelled the movie.

Nicholas Joseph "Nick" Clooney (born January 13, 1934) is an American journalist, anchorman, and television host. He is the brother of singer Rosemary Clooney and the father of actor/director/producer George Clooney. Nick Clooney - Wikipedia

He raised George to work for a living. I believe George Romney also made Mitt get a job instead of living off of daddy.

People used to do this. Now, we get a bunch of Donald Trump Juniors - and Donald before him - who have never worked a day in their life.

I would bet big bucks that Donald Trump has never mowed a lawn in his life. Probably never opened the hood of a car, unless he was bragging about the size of the engine.

This is the Modern Republican Male. Reince Preibus. Steve Bannon. Stephen Miller. Sebastian Gorka. Jared Kushner.
This is the Modern Republican Male.
And this is the Modern Democrat Male.

thH4Y6AFPT.jpg anthony-weiner-weiner.jpg barack-anti-gay-marriage-law.jpg

As part of a bombshell report in The New York Times, Judd went on the record that 20 years ago, Weinstein invited her to the Peninsula Beverly Hills hotel for what Judd thought would be a professional breakfast meeting.

Judd said she was shocked when Weinstein sent her up to his room instead. Judd said Weinstein appeared in a bathrobe, offered her a massage, and asked her if she wanted to watch him take a shower. Ashley Judd has accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment as part of a bombshell NYT report

th
what year did she report it? back twenty years ago? Nope. she is culpable for his continued harassment of women. she should be prosecuted. I'm tired of all these fking women who did absolutely nothing to stop predators from existing in our society when it happened to them. And again, he most certainly isn't the only one.

920x1240.jpg

For older information on the Russian investigation go to this link (ignore the error message)

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg
If he is really as bad as you say, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE IN THE US when Cuba has been opened and you can live your socialist utopian dream there? I used to feel pity for you guys and your stupidity, but not any more, you earned your own stupidity, and show it every fucking minute.
T

The question is why the Fuck are you still here? I am an American patriot and don't really like the idea that Vladimir Putin interferred into our election to help Trump win. Trump is going to burn down the entire Republican party with this.

For the real news on the Russian investigation go to this link:

Putin-holding-Trump-by-the-balls-Cartoon-by-Felix-Schaad-Tages-Anzeiger.jpg

920x1240.jpg

CroweJ20161216_low.jpg
T

The question is why the Fuck are you still here? I am an American patriot and don't really like the idea that Vladimir Putin interferred into our election to help Trump win. Trump is going to burn down the entire Republican party with this.

For the real news on the Russian investigation go to this link:

Putin-holding-Trump-by-the-balls-Cartoon-by-Felix-Schaad-Tages-Anzeiger.jpg

The question is why the Fuck are you still here? I am an American patriot and don't really like the idea that Vladimir Putin interferred into our election to help Trump win.
Did you give a FUCK when the Lamestream Media was in the tank for the crooked Vagina Candidate? If you are an "American Patriot" why the fuck would you even consider voting for the very guys who support the bullshit that the VA did to the veterans? I believe you as much as I believe William Jefferson Clinton saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman", and once again, if you don't like the President, then go to Cuba, you know, where Obama opened it so you can live your dream there. Everyone is equal there, equally poor and equally miserable, that is the liberal way of FAIRNESS. Dumbass...

Forum List

Back