Harvard Professor Jailed; Officer Is Accused of Bias

The more I read about this incident the more I think Gates was trying to get arrested. Nothing like a little street cred to boost enrollment in his African-American history course(s). What a douche.

Mani again padding his credentials as the King Retard of USMB. next comes Shogun with his racist stupidity basically rationalizing the behavior of the police, how about somebody arrest him for forcing his way into his own house?

better yet.. how about we let no snitch, crybaby ******* fend for themselves and stop wasting public resources on populations that breed it's own crime like termites in a woodshed.

Again, these cops were doing their jobs. What truly IS telling though is how Gates, hailed as an educated black man, responded to a reasonable request with "I'll talk to YOUR MAMMA outside". You know what they say about taking the ****** out of the cotton patch but not being able to take the cotton patch out of the ******...

Forget it, this thread has been so overran by white apologist trolls doing all they can to deflect and deny the obvious racial profiling by the police and the dumb neighbor who called it in as if that neighbor didn't already know that Gates was staying there. A lot of latent racism in here.

oh yes. Because everyone in a neighborhood is REQUIRED to know when KING ****** moves into the area. Anything less is stark racism.

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

no, it's more like

edit, not allowed to be directed to an individual

As mentioned earlier, I've read Gates's memoir and enjoyed it (have you? I bet you haven't). but this story robs him :)lol:) of all credibility as an educated man reacting like an educated man should. ESPECIALLY a man whose livelyhood comes from teaching about race issues in America. If his sole rebuttal is to cry racism after busting out a mom joke on cops doeing their jobs then, again, he becomes about as much of a disappointment as you are.

Last edited:
no, it's more like

edited

As mentioned earlier, I've read Gates's memoir and enjoyed it (have you? I bet you haven't). but this story robs him :)lol:) of all credibility as an educated man reacting like an educated man should. ESPECIALLY a man whose livelyhood comes from teaching about race issues in America. If his sole rebuttal is to cry racism after busting out a mom joke on cops doeing their jobs then, again, he becomes about as much of a disappointment as you are.

no family

no, it's more like

edit

One bad day makes him a typical ******, hey Soggy? Awesome.

DumBass said:
What's the difference between dog shit and *******?
When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking.

What's the difference between a ****** and a snow tire?
A snow tire doesn't sing when you put chains on it.

What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?

Why don't sharks eat *******?
They think it's whale shit.

What do you call a ****** in a tree with a briefcase?
Branch manager.

Why do ******* cry during sex?
The Mace.

How do you stop a ****** from drowning?
Take your foot off the back of his head.

How do you get a ****** out of a tree?
Cut the rope.

What did the Alabama sherriff call the ****** who had been shot 15 times?
Worst case of suicide he had ever seen.

Why do ******* stink?
So blind people can hate them too.

What do ****** kids get for Christmas?
Your bike.

What's a ******* idea of foreplay?
"Don't scream or I'll cut you, bitch."

How do you know Adam and Eve were not black?
You ever try to take a rib from a ******?

When does a Black man turn into a ******?
As soon as he leaves the room.

What do you call a ****** with a Harvard education?

Self-depracating humor, alright! :clap2:

DumBass said:
What's the difference between dog shit and *******?
When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking.

What's the difference between a ****** and a snow tire?
A snow tire doesn't sing when you put chains on it.

What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?

Why don't sharks eat *******?
They think it's whale shit.

What do you call a ****** in a tree with a briefcase?
Branch manager.

Why do ******* cry during sex?
The Mace.

How do you stop a ****** from drowning?
Take your foot off the back of his head.

How do you get a ****** out of a tree?
Cut the rope.

What did the Alabama sherriff call the ****** who had been shot 15 times?
Worst case of suicide he had ever seen.

Why do ******* stink?
So blind people can hate them too.

What do ****** kids get for Christmas?
Your bike.

What's a ******* idea of foreplay?
"Don't scream or I'll cut you, bitch."

How do you know Adam and Eve were not black?
You ever try to take a rib from a ******?

When does a Black man turn into a ******?
As soon as he leaves the room.

What do you call a ****** with a Harvard education?

Self-depracating humor, alright! :clap2:

:ahole-1:

Here's Gate's version of events.

I suspect we will never know what really happened and that is a shame.

Gates Says He Is Outraged by Arrest at Cambridge Home - washingtonpost.com

i do find it illustrative that it took him almost a week to be outraged.
:eusa_whistle:
Slow fuse? I really don't know what to believe, but heck, if PC thinks this guy Gates is okay then it's possible the cops are dirty. Nah, that never happens.

he didn't seem to have a slow fuse at the time of the incident.

Slow fuse? I really don't know what to believe, but heck, if PC thinks this guy Gates is okay then it's possible the cops are dirty. Nah, that never happens.

True enough...like I said, I don't know what to believe. For all I know, he's been squawking all week and the media just picked up on it.

Do cops up in the great liberal oasis usually make bad arrests?

True enough...like I said, I don't know what to believe. For all I know, he's been squawking all week and the media just picked up on it.

Do cops up in the great liberal oasis usually make bad arrests?

cops are people.

people make mistakes, so yeah, bad arrests are made, but not usually, IMO.

If a person dressed like a cop rang my bell late at night, said he was investigating a reported break-in but did not specify that it was my house that was reported as the one broken into nor that I resembled the person reported as having brocken in, and then this person asked me for ID, I would not let him into my house and I might even ask for ID before offering my own.

This sounds like a comedy, or tragedy, of errors. I think Gates had reason to be offended but I don't see where he has reason to claim the arrest was racially motivated. He's the one who brought up race. He made an assumption.

Last edited:

What? That as a public figure, he took time to formulate a public statement? I'm sure he's been outraged since the day it happened.

You mean he took time to formulate a steaming pile of bull shit because he knows the truth shows him to be a fucking asshole.

If a person dressed like a cop rang my bell late at night, said he was investigating a reported break-in but did not specify that it was my house that was reported as the one broken into nor that I resembled the person reported as having brocken in, and then this person asked me for ID, I would not let him into my house and I might even ask for ID before offering my own.

This sounds like a comedy, or tragedy or errors. I think Gates had reason to be offended but I don't see where he has reason to claim the arrest was racially motivated. He's the one who brought up race. He made an assumption.

it happened in the middle of the day, and what house do you think the cops would be checking for a reported break in? the one down the street?

Forum List

Back