Science has discovered several

I've maintained for a long time that most of the ills that have beset us can be traced back to a ivy league sheepskin.
i do not disagree, but is the solution really to make them accept more rich white legacy students?

i will match my auburn education against anyone, but the truth is that by joining a harvard fraternity or a yale secret society you would meet the people who would keep you employed at good wages for life no matter how dumb you are.

i do not disagree, but is the solution really to make them accept more rich white legacy students?

i will match my auburn education against anyone, but the truth is that by joining a harvard fraternity or a yale secret society you would meet the people who would keep you employed at good wages for life no matter how dumb you are.
Well this is america and it stands first and foremost for the almighty dollar. So if one can get employed for big wages the battle has been won.

Can you believe this? Our education system is failing us starting from the Ivy League down to the one room schoolhouse.

One-fifth of US citizens between the ages of 18 and 29 believe that the Holocaust is a myth, according to a new poll from the Economist/YouGov.

Well this is america and it stands first and foremost for the almighty dollar. So if one can get employed for big wages the battle has been won.
that is why we have so few engineers that i still get calls at my age. i was young and idealistic and wanted to go to the moon. silly me. the money ftom a sales job might have come in handy.

"why i laugh at those who think academic or government scientists are corrupt?" money is NOT the only, or even greatest motivator of healthy people.

"It comes on like a rose but everyone knows it would get you in dutch so you should look but you better not trust". 60's tune

but the truth is that by joining a harvard fraternity or a yale secret society you would meet the people who would keep you employed at good wages for life no matter how dumb you are.
More Deep State members per square inch at the Yale Skull and Crossbones Society than anywhere else on the planet .
See members at Wikipedia . You will sit there with your mouth open .
There is the basis of your USLess Shadow Goverment .
That is where power lies .
Not in piddling Congress and Senate

Legacy Leeches. Abolish Hereditary Wealth.
One thing about that.

I don't know exactly when the I-L went total retard but perhaps the legacy bunch is the least retarded of the crop that get admitted.

They always have daddy's money to fall back on so perhaps they take what their liberal professor's "teach" them in stride more so than some minority applicant that has to be totally committed to the leftist tripe to keep going on to the next semester. Legacy kids of wealthy parents know you don't get rich coming out with a DIE degree.

Just a thought and maybe it's too late and they are all retarded. :dunno:

It's called the I-L pipeline.....Ever notice how some I-L puke can be in government, fuck-up no end, end up in a I-L think tank, and will pop up even decades later in the .gov again?

Sellout. No thanks.

Formal ed is mostly knowing a lot about a little

Life is dealing with a lot of everything a little at a time

~S~

One thing about that.

I don't know exactly when the I-L went total retard but perhaps the legacy bunch is the least retarded of the crop who get admitted.

They always have daddy's money to fall back on, so perhaps they take what their liberal professors "teach" them in stride more so than some minority applicant who has to be totally committed to the leftist tripe to keep going on to the next semester.

:dunno:
Intellectual Pedophiles Controlled by Their Boytoys

You've got things upside-down. The professors appeal to the richkids' sense of entitlement to rule over all the rest. Marxism, despite all the throwaway economic analysis and pretense of social justice, is all about one thing: justification for absolute power by a ruling fraternity.

Forum List

Back