Harvard guide says gender can change from day to day

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The office of BGLTQ Student Life at Harvard University has released a guide that says for some people, gender identity can “change from day to day.” The school-sponsored flier, which was distributed to students on the elite Ivy League campus, said for some “gender is fluid and changing,” and it “can be affirmed and/or expressed in many ways.” “Transphobic misinformation is a form of systemic violence,”

Harvard Guide Says Gender Can 'Change From Day to Day'
===================================================

Now they got Harvard pushing this twisted bs , that way people will believe it to be very credible. Well we can be sure Harvard is going to lose it's popularity for real information. Since they choose to play the go along game with the Global Elites.

Only paid off liars would push this bs.

• Banned
There is telling true information when it is true, there is being paid off to push agenda which the uninformed public understands. you get. bs information in turn the UNINFORMED public falls for it. Sorry Most normals people don't feel one day they are a gawd damn man one day and a females the next. Anyone who believes this is literally a moron.

The push for this false bs is to make weak minds actually think this is possible.

If I said to you i'm obama's daughter and used the dumbed down public to get me what I want because they actually believe false information ...........then find out later it wasn't true now how many do you think are going to roll over and say oh ok np.

Harvard is doing the same thing.

( YOU MEANING THE PUBLIC IN GENERAL)

The office of BGLTQ Student Life at Harvard University has released a guide that says for some people, gender identity can “change from day to day.” The school-sponsored flier, which was distributed to students on the elite Ivy League campus, said for some “gender is fluid and changing,” and it “can be affirmed and/or expressed in many ways.” “Transphobic misinformation is a form of systemic violence,”

Now they got Harvard pushing this twisted bs , that way people will believe it to be very credible. Well we can be sure Harvard is going to lose it's popularity for real information. Since they choose to play the go along game with the Global Elites.

I can go along with Harvard's conclusion. Today I am an umbrella 'cause it's raining like hell here.

• Banned

I can go along with Harvard's conclusion. Today I am an umbrella 'cause it's raining like hell here.

Well I decided today that I am a freaking WIG, I've always dreamed of hair like one of those Victoria Secret models. Oh wait maybe i'm one of them today.

• Banned
The office of BGLTQ Student Life at Harvard University has released a guide that says for some people, gender identity can “change from day to day.”
If that's truly the case then they literally can go fuck themselves.

Don't you feel like being a tree today though.
I mean chit I can't make up my mind wtf I want to be today . Shall I wear a dress or suite with a tie.
I mean this bs is getting totally out of hand.

I think I self identify as a 70 year old billionaire.

Come on Social Security, dont discriminate against me just because you are run by a bunch of bigots!

I've got rights!

And someone give me my billion USD!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back