Children are being taught by the DNC controlled state to hide gender transitioning from their parents

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Children are not so much as allowed an aspirin from a school nurse without the approval of their parents, but now they can being told to change their sex by medically taking steps to transition before they are allowed to even have sex.

Sounds about right.

Last edited:
Recent Pew polls show over 20% of those 25 or younger claim to be faggots and deviants, while for other age demographics are all in the 1%-2% range. Just more evidence of unrestricted grooming and also clear evidence they aren't 'born that way', they're being brainwashed. Recent article in the WSJ covered stories on a few groups of parents actually taking control of their school boards over this criminal activity, but most 'conservatives' and 'moderates' are just continuing to sit on their asses and snivel for tax cuts for billionaires who sell the country out with ease.

Isn't this what you would promote to American kids if you wanted to defeat America from within?....
Say hello to the CCP....

I think that's exactly why they target children and try to take control away from parents, because their strategy is long-term and gradual, and of course children are the future.

That reminds me of a famous quote attributed to Lenin. I'm not sure if this is accurate but it's something like "Give me just one generation of youth, and I’ll transform the whole world."

The libtards are being taught by Scruffy to stay away from his kids.

One of them already lost her job for trying to pass libtard propaganda off as "education".

The entire SFUSD knows who Scruffy is, and they're scared to death of him.

Any libtard that tries to groom my daughter is risking their life.

The libtards are being taught by Scruffy to stay away from his kids.

One of them already lost her job for trying to pass libtard propaganda off as "education".

The entire SFUSD knows who Scruffy is, and they're scared to death of him.

Any libtard that tries to groom my daughter is risking their life.

It sure is wonderful to feel the power of getting them fired for their fucktardery! Congratulations if you got it to happen in your district.

I got one of the covidiots fired for hers. Hope she had a fucked up Christmas.

Forum List

Back