Harry Reid's name surfaces in Utah bribery case

However, Mr. Johnson has said that after he was indicted by federal authorities, he was told the money was supposed to be spent securing Mr. Reid’s help in the FTC issue.
I'm not defending Senator Reid but who told him that?

Also,Reid's son is an employee of Chinese firm. think Harry will stand-up for US jobs? NOT. GOP needs to take over Senate so Reid and his cronies can be held accountable for this and other scandals.

You didn't read much more than the headline, did you?

While the charges are major news in Utah, it was the mention of two senators — Mr. Reid, Nevada Democrat, and Sen. Orrin G. Hatch, Utah Republican — that could reach Washington’s corridors of power.

The documents detail efforts by a federally indicted Utah businessman, Jeremy Johnson, to secure meetings with Mr. Reid and Mr. Hatch, where Mr. Johnson hoped to enlist their help in fighting off an investigation by the Federal Trade Commission.

.......A spokesman for Mr. Hatch said that Mr. Shurtleff and Mr. Swallow duped the senator into taking a meeting with Mr. Johnson, but he never intervened with the FTC....

....The court records make no further mention of whether a Reid meeting ever occurred.

Read more: Harry Reid?s name surfaces in Utah bribery case against AGs Swallow and Shurtleff - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

That's pretty bad....for Hatch, who is already spinning the meeting as the senator being 'duped'. As for Reid there's not even an indication that such a meeting ever occurred.

And of course, both Mark Shurtleff and John Swallow were prominent republicans. And they've already been indicated for corruption and bribery.

While the charges are major news in Utah, it was the mention of two senators — Mr. Reid, Nevada Democrat, and Sen. Orrin G. Hatch, Utah Republican — that could reach Washington’s corridors of power.

The documents detail efforts by a federally indicted Utah businessman, Jeremy Johnson, to secure meetings with Mr. Reid and Mr. Hatch, where Mr. Johnson hoped to enlist their help in fighting off an investigation by the Federal Trade Commission.

.......A spokesman for Mr. Hatch said that Mr. Shurtleff and Mr. Swallow duped the senator into taking a meeting with Mr. Johnson, but he never intervened with the FTC....

....The court records make no further mention of whether a Reid meeting ever occurred.

Read more: Harry Reid?s name surfaces in Utah bribery case against AGs Swallow and Shurtleff - Washington Times

That's pretty bad....for Hatch, who is already spinning the meeting as the senator being 'duped'. As for Reid there's not even an indication that such a meeting ever occurred.

And of course, both Mark Shurtleff and John Swallow were prominent republicans. And they've already been indicated for corruption and bribery.

You didn't read my comment did you Bozo?? I said let the chips fall..

You didn't read the article, did you? A republican senator contacted by two republican former state attorneys general, the latter of which was indicted on corruption and bribery charges.

With no indication that either of them ever even met with Reid.

Interesting indeed.

You didn't read the article, did you? A republican senator contacted by two republican former state attorneys general, the latter of which was indicted on corruption and bribery charges.

Interesting indeed.

For the last time you dingbat, I said let the chips fall. Are you fucking retarded?

Interesting indeed.

For the last time you dingbat, I said let the chips fall. Are you fucking retarded?

For the last time, you didn't read the article before posting it, did you?

Else you would have realized this is a startling indictment of republican corruption, republican bribery and republicans purchasing access to a republican US senator.

Republican
Orrin Hatch is in trouble. Reid? There's no indication he ever even met either of these two indicated republicans. While Hatch is already giving us excuses why he did.

Ol Searchlight got his clock cleaned by somebody awhile back....claimed he fell down some stairs...probably got froggy with an illegal hispanic tranny.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Harry+Reid+-+Black+Eye+and+Cast.jpg

Forum List

Back