Harry Reid, having a problem keeping his Wongs straight.

Where's the ACLU, NAACP, Sharpton, Holder any Democrats?

good grief if a republican had said this, media and this board would be exploding

good grief if a republican had said this, media and this board would be exploding

I think they think it is like when your great grand father makes a comment that anyone younger would find inappropriate. We allow for people when they mind starts to go. My question is, WTF is wrong with the people in Nevada?

I think they think it is like when your great grand father makes a comment that anyone younger would find inappropriate. We allow for people when they mind starts to go. My question is, WTF is wrong with the people in Nevada?

I was just reading where he apologized. these people are embarrassments... and I mean from BOTH parties.

I was just reading where he apologized. these people are embarrassments... and I mean from BOTH parties.

Of course he apologized, just like an old man will apologize then say "did I do that?"

Forum List

Back