Harry Reid apologizes to Asians over ‘Wong’ comment (Where is the media over this????)

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Harry Reid apologizes to Asians over ‘Wong’ comment (Where is the media over this????)
Politico ^
Harry Reid apologizes to Asians over Wong comment - Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is apologizing for comments he made in “poor taste” about Asian people.

The apology was prompted by remarks he made Thursday to the Asian Chamber of Commerce in Las Vegas and after video was posted by conservative trackers.

“The Asian population is so productive. I don’t think you’re smarter than anybody else, but you’ve convinced a lot of us you are,” Reid said to applause, remarks first reported by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

After a man was introduced to the podium, Reid said: “One problem I’ve had today is keeping my Wongs straight.”

Politico ^
Harry Reid apologizes to Asians over Wong comment - Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is apologizing for comments he made in “poor taste” about Asian people.

The apology was prompted by remarks he made Thursday to the Asian Chamber of Commerce in Las Vegas and after video was posted by conservative trackers.

“The Asian population is so productive. I don’t think you’re smarter than anybody else, but you’ve convinced a lot of us you are,” Reid said to applause, remarks first reported by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

After a man was introduced to the podium, Reid said: “One problem I’ve had today is keeping my Wongs straight.”

Reid should not attempt stand up comedy...
Obama got that shit down.

Um, it was racist and terribly insulting speech:

While speaking to the Asian Chamber of Commerce, Reid said, “I don’t think you’re smarter than anybody else, but you’ve convinced a lot of us you are.”

But we will pretend it never happened and this thread will be about 2 page long.

Forum List

Back