Harry Reid dead

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Harry Reid, one of the Senate's longest serving majority leaders and a Democrat who played a central role in enacting President Obama's biggest legislative accomplishments, died Tuesday at 82.

Really couldn't care less. May find a way to go piss on his grave

I'd like to know who beat the hell out of him a few years ago.Harry said he did it on his exercise machine.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) injured his eye in an exercising accident.

I'd like to know who beat the hell out of him a few years ago.Harry said he did it on his exercise machine.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) injured his eye in an exercising accident.
That was the first thing I thought of too. I guess we'll never know. SOMEBODY whooped that ass :) He said a piece of exercise equipment got him. The only problem with that is everything he ever said was a lie.

Harry Reid, one of the Senate's longest serving majority leaders and a Democrat who played a central role in enacting President Obama's biggest legislative accomplishments, died Tuesday at 82.

You people are seriously Deplorables

Will Democrats like Biden, Schumer and Pelosi attempt to raise Harry to saint hood status as they tried to do for John McCain?

I imagine he will lay in state in the Capitol Rotunda

Like they did with Bob Dole

The only way to get some of these bastards out of office is to vote for natural causes. I mean, come on already . . .

The former Rush Limbaugh spent so much time and energy making Harry Reid a super villain.

Ironic that Harry outlived the former Rush Limbaugh.

Hell will be hot tonight.
I wonder if his exercise equipment finally "done him in".

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid supposedly gave himself a black eye on two separate occasions while slipping on his own exercise equipment. When’s the last time you fell down and gave yourself a black eye, or had an accident in the gym and gave yourself a shiner? Probably never, right?

What’s Up with Mitt Romney’s Black Eye?

www.biggunbulletin.com/articles/whats-up-with-mitt-romneys-black-eye/

Forum List

Back