Harry Reid dead

I'd like to know who beat the hell out of him a few years ago.Harry said he did it on his exercise machine.

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) injured his eye in an exercising accident.
I heard it was his brother. Harry Reid made his money in real estate funny biz. Reid's son was trying some real estate sleight of hand that caused the fight.

A slightly late Christmas present.
Better late than never. He with Obama, fucked America real good allowing Russia to mine Uranium in Nevada, and making himself real rich on land positions. Lot of good all that money did him. Just cant wait till a cat 4 hurricane hits Pelosi's Florida mansion. That also will be a good day.

Harry Reid, one of the Senate's longest serving majority leaders and a Democrat who played a central role in enacting President Obama's biggest legislative accomplishments, died Tuesday at 82.

Really couldn't care less. May find a way to go piss on his grave
He lived 3-4 years with pancreatic cancer. That is rather extraordinary.

Harry Reid, one of the Senate's longest serving majority leaders and a Democrat who played a central role in enacting President Obama's biggest legislative accomplishments, died Tuesday at 82.

no loss

DAMMIT. I put the carters on my dead pool list rather than reid this year cause they're ten years older than Reid. well....i could still be okay .

Y'all do Dead Pool's here?

Maybe I'll join you. Nah, probably not.

I never heard of him and considering the need for your intro I suspect that very few people ever have heard of him. If I send you a urine sample would you bring it along with you? Thank you. :)

Forum List

Back