How long of a thread will you...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...read for the first time?

...as in... you run across a thread 12 pages deep (600 responses for me)...how deep will you read?

How long a thread will you respond to?

Or do you pay attention to such things?

1640725406101.png

Depends on how much interest I have in the subject and whether the posters stay on topic.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Coffee shop is one LONG thread. I poke in from time to time because that is where you learn about the real posters here. Their every day lives, their woes, their happiness, their lives, their dreams, their fears, their day to day battles, etc. Its a great thread. No politics. I can't count the times I un iggied someone just by peeking at what they say in the CS that makes them more human and not the fucktards I thought they were.

Its a real eye opener. On the plus side.

...read for the first time?...as in... you run across a thread 12 pages deep (600 responses for me)...how deep will you read? How long a thread will you respond to? Or do you pay attention to such things?

Depends entirely on the posting history and sagacity of the posting individual. Some people aren't worth reading one word of. Others can be worth sifting through pages.

If it interests me I will read several pages then maybe skip to the last page or two.

There is a thread in the Badlands running over 100 thousand replys that I shit post on. Can't miss it. There were a couple by the Sewer Rats that went that long before that.

2nd that petro.......i try and focus on the good writers here.......some obviously take their time & put a lot of thought into their relpies

I'm not big on the spitfests, although many are quite comical

~S~

I never use iggy, but I scroll like a mofo.
2nd that petro.......i try and focus on the good writers here.......some obviously take their time & put a lot of thought into their relpies

I'm not big on the spitfests, although many are quite comical

~S~
Basically just frivolous entertainment and a place to vent.
Absolutely nobody is changing hearts and minds here. Although no shortage of the delusional who believe they are.

Forum List

Back