Harry Reid Admits To Lying About Romney. Doesn't Care...."Romney didn't win, did he??"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Harry Reid is being defended by liberal spokesmen over a admitted lie that helped Obama beat Mitt Romney. The only excuse that libs have for Harry Reids bold-faced lie about Mitt Romney not paying taxes, was "They All Lie!!"

In other words, Republicans are evil bastards and any lie you make up about them is justified. The ends justify the means.

HT_harry_reid_jef_150109_16x9_992.jpg

Reid: No Regrets Lying About Mitt's Taxes Because 'Romney Didn't Win, Did He?'
By Tom Blumer | March 31, 2015 | 1:57 PM EDT

So Harry Reid knew he was lying about Mitt Romney not paying taxes for ten years when he made the claim in 2012 from the lawsuit-free zone known as the floor of the U.S. Senate, but didn't care.

That's what one must conclude from Reid's response to CNN's Dana Bash about that statement. Asked on the network's New Day program if he regrets what he said, Reid responded: "Romney didn't win, did he?" Rather than question Reid's outrageously cynical "end justifies the means" mentality, Bash's edited interview moved on to another topic.

March 31, 2015

DANA BASH: You're a polarizing figure, and a lot of Republicans actually blame you personally for the way Congress and Washington in general has gotten so highly partisan in the past couple of years.

HARRY REID: That's interesting. I served as the whip for a long time, and the Republicans were effusive in their praise for me.

BASH: That was before he used the Senate Floor to go after GOP megadonors the Koch brothers and accused Mitt Romney of not paying his taxes with no evidence.

VIDEOTAPE OF REID ON SENATE FLOOR: Let him prove he's paid taxes. Because he hasn't.

REID (returning to current interview): No, I don't regret that at all. The Koch brothers. No one would help me, they were afraid they'd go after them. So I did it on my own. That's what I felt I had to do.

BASH: So no regrets about Mitt Romney, the Koch Brothers? Some people have even called it "McCarthyite."

REID: Well, they can call it whatever they want. Romney didn’t win, did he?
Reid No Regrets Lying About Mitt s Taxes Because Romney Didn t Win Did He

Harry Reid s appalling defense of his attack on Mitt Romney s tax record - The Washington Post

Harry Reid is being defended by liberal spokesmen over a admitted lie that helped Obama beat Mitt Romney. The only excuse that libs have for Harry Reids bold-faced lie about Mitt Romney not paying taxes, was "They All Lie!!"

In other words, Republicans are evil bastards and any lie you make up about them is justified. The ends justify the means.

So Harry Reid knew he was lying about Mitt Romney not paying taxes for ten years when he made the claim in 2012 from the lawsuit-free zone known as the floor of the U.S. Senate, but didn't care.

That's what one must conclude from Reid's response to CNN's Dana Bash about that statement. Asked on the network's New Day program if he regrets what he said, Reid responded: "Romney didn't win, did he?" Rather than question Reid's outrageously cynical "end justifies the means" mentality, Bash's edited interview moved on to another topic.

March 31, 2015

DANA BASH: You're a polarizing figure, and a lot of Republicans actually blame you personally for the way Congress and Washington in general has gotten so highly partisan in the past couple of years.

HARRY REID: That's interesting. I served as the whip for a long time, and the Republicans were effusive in their praise for me.

BASH: That was before he used the Senate Floor to go after GOP megadonors the Koch brothers and accused Mitt Romney of not paying his taxes with no evidence.

VIDEOTAPE OF REID ON SENATE FLOOR: Let him prove he's paid taxes. Because he hasn't.

REID (returning to current interview): No, I don't regret that at all. The Koch brothers. No one would help me, they were afraid they'd go after them. So I did it on my own. That's what I felt I had to do.

BASH: So no regrets about Mitt Romney, the Koch Brothers? Some people have even called it "McCarthyite."

Harry Reid s appalling defense of his attack on Mitt Romney s tax record - The Washington Post

Fuck you, left eye.

Reid didn't lie.

Romney never did prove he paid his taxes.

He flat out refused and the right let him get away with it.

If Romney had paid his taxes, he would not have had to hide his tax returns.

Oh, really? And you are a liar just as he is.

Remember Mitt Romney? The two-time presidential candidate, whose considerable wealth made the release of his tax returns a focal point of the 2012 campaign, insisted that he paid what was required but no more.

“I pay all the taxes that are legally required and not a dollar more," Romney said at a debate in January 2012 just prior to releasing his 2010 and 2011 returns. "I don’t think you want someone as the candidate for president who pays more taxes than he owes.”
Mitt Romney was right on taxes - The Washington Post

Reid didn't lie.

March 31, 2015

Harry Reid is a Leftist, therefore Harry Reid is a liar. The two are synonymous. Such is the nature of evil.

Oh, really? And you are a liar just as he is.

Remember Mitt Romney? The two-time presidential candidate, whose considerable wealth made the release of his tax returns a focal point of the 2012 campaign, insisted that he paid what was required but no more.

“I pay all the taxes that are legally required and not a dollar more," Romney said at a debate in January 2012 just prior to releasing his 2010 and 2011 returns. "I don’t think you want someone as the candidate for president who pays more taxes than he owes.”
Mitt Romney was right on taxes - The Washington Post

Reid didn't lie.

You forgot the key word -

prove.

He needs to study the scriptures more.

"Wo be it to the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell."

March 31, 2015

Harry Reid is a Leftist, therefore Harry Reid is a liar. The two are synonymous. Such is the nature of evil.
Someone should soften up that eye some more.

How quickly we forget it was Newt Gingrich who handed this issue to the Democrats on a silver platter. Newt was the one who attempted to paint Mitt as a tax dodging, thieving exploiter of the workers. He practically wrote the DNC's anti-Mitt ads for them.

March 31, 2015

Someone should soften up that eye some more.

He's worthless...

How quickly we forget it was Newt Gingrich who handed this issue to the Democrats on a silver platter. Newt was the one who attempted to paint Mitt as a tax dodging, thieving exploiter of the workers. He practically wrote the DNC's anti-Mitt ads for them.

Nonsense... More deceit advanced as a means to influence the ignorant.

Harry Reed has achieved an unenviable immortality in American Politics..

As Senate Majority Leader he took the floor of the Senate and told a bald faced lie to the American people, a lie calculated to directly affect the outcome of a Presidential election.

He said Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 straight years, and it was a damn lie, but it made for big news on the liberal media---and today Reed was asked to defend this gross violation of the American traditions which have made this society the greatest in the history of the Earth....and he says with a smirk:

"Well, Romney lost didn't he."

There was a time in this country that this conduct, in all its naked absurdity, would have been condemned by all.

Will any Democrats condemn it today?

I'll say this for him, Harry Reid will have done the Congress and this nation no greater service nor any higher honor than he will the day he walks out that Senate door for good. Vaya con dios Harry.

beertoast.jpg

EXACTLY where is Reid's lie?

Mittens did not "prove he paid his taxes".

In FACT, just the opposite. And the gullible RWs just ate it up.

Yep, and the majority of people just yawned. that is why these elected asses now feels they shove anything they want in our face. they know their base especially won't say a squeak.

Obama straight up lied in our face and won lie of the year by their g-d Politicafact. they didn't blink

Pelosi stood there and told us....they had to pass the bill in order FOR US to see what was in it....not even a yawn...

we are so done stick a fork in us

Nonsense... More deceit advanced as a means to influence the ignorant.
This is why I call you rubes goldfish. Because you have the same memory retention as a goldfish.

Forum List

Back