Apple Bashes Indiana – But Promotes Business in Countries That Execute Gays

I don't know about others but I find this difficult.

I don't want to support the working conditions of China's manufacturing and yet, how do we get along without cell phones?

We can boycott US companies but we can't control foreign practices.

Those who hate gays could certainly boycott companies who are trying to guarantee the rights of all Americans.

10354733_728532633884262_3719711724497356598_n_zpsb6389142.jpg

I don't know about others but I find this difficult.

I don't want to support the working conditions of China's manufacturing and yet, how do we get along without cell phones?

We can boycott US companies but we can't control foreign practices.

Those who hate gays could certainly boycott companies who are trying to guarantee the rights of all Americans.

10354733_728532633884262_3719711724497356598_n_zpsb6389142.jpg

Noticed you didn't say anything about Apple doing buisness in countries that execute gays. Could it be that you don't want to admit Tim Cook is a undeniable hypocrite?

this douchbag two faced hypocrite from Apple is becoming a danger to us...time to turn the shit back in his face and ...... boycott

this douchbag two faced hypocrite from Apple is becoming a danger to us...time to turn the shit back in his face and ...... boycott

Samsung Waaaaaaaay better than Apple anyway. Apple had a nice run, it's over.

what will the faggots on the left do next? Claim that Mike Pence hasn't paid taxes in 10 years?
Nothing is off limit. Harry Reid did it during the press election to Romney and proud of it. He lied. When CNN asked him about it he said with a slight smirk on his face: "Romney did not win, did he?"

I don't think I've ever bought something of Apple. that they are falling is probably the reason he's come out with BS. I hope people boycott his stuff. He deserves it

what will the faggots on the left do next? Claim that Mike Pence hasn't paid taxes in 10 years?
Nothing is off limit. Harry Reid did it during the press election to Romney and proud of it. He lied. When CNN asked him about it he said with a slight smirk on his face: "Romney did not win, did he?"
i will bet one of my gerbils that within 2 weeks, Al Sharpton will claim that Mike Pence once beat the fajesus out of a 18yr old black child in the 70's who was only walking home with skittles and ice-tea.

I don't think I've ever bought something of Apple. that they are falling is probably the reason he's come out with BS. I hope people boycott his stuff. He deserves it

Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave.

and what about that song? "Indiana Wants Me" anyone remember that classic from the 70's?

loved it. but I don't think we can listen to it anymore...you know to stand in solidarity with with with. oh hell who knows. so much BS from the left/dems.
I hope the people votes them Completely OUT OF LIVES come 2016. they did good with voting them into Minority because of this very crap we got from them day in and day out...

This is an issue I have Liberals jump on white on black crime and are silent on fixing a bigger problem of poor blacks killing each other in the inner cities.

Now, you have Apple that sells its product in countries that have deplorable human rights records. Countries that throw gays off roofs, that kill women who commit adultery. But you can find them selling their stuff.

This is an issue I have Liberals jump on white on black crime and are silent on fixing a bigger problem of poor blacks killing each other in the inner cities.

Now, you have Apple that sells its product in countries that have deplorable human rights records. Countries that throw gays off roofs, that kill women who commit adultery. But you can find them selling their stuff.

Excellent QFT

You know what it really is? Liberals have no principles, they just just want to go after whitey. They let Arabs and whoever does as they please.

Business before bashing.

Apple Bashes Indiana But Promotes Business in Countries That Execute Gays The Gateway Pundit

Cook may believe Indiana’s new law is very dangerous towards gays…
But it’s not as dangerous as the several countries Apple does business with where they execute gays.

Wow, you guys got your marching orders pretty quickly, didn't you?

Come on, you Wingnuts have been all for big corporations having rights as people for years, now one of them is telling a Republican Governor to sit down and shut the fuck up, and you are complaining.

You should be REJOICING. This is the kind of plutocracy you fuckheads have been voting for for years. Embrace it. Love it. Enjoy it.

and what about that song? "Indiana Wants Me" anyone remember that classic from the 70's?

loved it. but I don't think we can listen to it anymore...you know to stand in solidarity with with with. oh hell who knows. so much BS from the left/dems.
I hope the people votes them Completely OUT OF LIVES come 2016. they did good with voting them into Minority because of this very crap we got from them day in and day out...
i dont think that the events of this week will turn indiana blue now that all of the pansy liberals are running away with toilet paper glued to their pants.

Forum List

Back