Harry Reid Admits / Justifies His LIES / Crooked Political Tactics

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Harry Reid Says He ‘Did What Was Necessary’ By Lying About Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/reid-i-did-what-was-necessary-by-lying-about-romneys-tax-returns/#ixzz4TZro5cp3

Reid said he 'did what he had to do' but explained he did NOT lie based on the fact that despite the fact that he could not provide anything to prove his accusation, Romney is 'guilty until proven innocent' - what he said is the truth until Romney shows him all of his tax returns.

Whether it is lying about Romney's Tax Returns, Declaring 'If you like your plan you can keep your plan', or rigging a Primary, ACCORDING TO LIBERALS, 'THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS'...but only if THEY do it.

jzjjmr.jpg

It's always 'do as I say, not as I do' with their leaders and the progressives.

He is still living in the 50's. On Harry Reid-

Barack Obama was well suited to a presidential run because he is a "light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

Recall that Reid once rushed to declare Justice Thomas to be “an embarrassment to the Supreme Court.” When pressed for specifics, Reid declared that one of Thomas’s opinions was similar to “an eighth-grade dissertation” — far inferior, Reid said, to the opinion of Justice Scalia in the same case

Please don't project you thug tactics and pathological dishonesty on to your moral betters.

Look at the OP and Daily Caller, lying about Reid. And you support it, and run cover for it.

Why? Because the only principle guiding you and every conservative is "The ends always justify the means for my own side". If any lie or sleaze tactic pushes the aims of DerParteiRepublikkan, you instantly auto-justify it as good and holy.

We liberals reject your relative morality. In the liberal world, lying is wrong. Stealing is wrong. Cheating is wrong. And so on.

And that's why you all hate us so. The shining light of liberal absolute morality causes physical pain to conservatives, much like sunlight burning a vampire, so they lash out at the source of that pain.

Look at the OP and Daily Caller, lying about Reid.

Please don't project you thug tactics and pathological dishonesty on to your moral betters.

Look at the OP and Daily Caller, lying about Reid. And you support it, and run cover for it.

Why? Because the only principle guiding you and every conservative is "The ends always justify the means for my own side". If any lie or sleaze tactic pushes the aims of DerParteiRepublikkan, you instantly auto-justify it as good and holy.

We liberals reject your relative morality. In the liberal world, lying is wrong. Stealing is wrong. Cheating is wrong. And so on.

And that's why you all hate us so. The shining light of liberal absolute morality causes physical pain to conservatives, much like sunlight burning a vampire, so they lash out at the source of that pain.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

:biggrin:

Kool-aid-tea-which-are-you-drinking.png

Oh, my! Hit a sensitive note, did I?

And once again, the proof is in the pudding...

That's why your president got rewarded lie of the year. And your failed presidential candidate dodged sniper fire. I believe you can't handle the truth.

You obviously drink Jim Jone's koolaid if you think those 2 things are anything alike.

You obviously drink Jim Jone's koolaid if you think those 2 things are anything alike.

You can find both beverages on Fox News, and the Blaze

Hating white people and Christians is absolute morality?

LOL

Honey, you need to go visit wikileaks...the sooner the better. For your health. You might actually give up the habit. Then again...

In the liberal world lying is wrong, huh?

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor...

If you like your plan you can keep your plan...

A $2,500.00 premium reduction...

Nothing wrong with those in the liberal world cesspool.

Honey, you need to go visit wikileaks...the sooner the better. For your health. You might actually give up the habit. Then again...

With Both, you are drinking Lies...

images

upload_2016-12-22_7-43-8.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-22_7-42-52.jpeg
    upload_2016-12-22_7-42-52.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 27

Yeah. And?

Fox gets its viewers because MSNBC and CNN and all their butt buddies are offensive to the average American's sensibilities and just a general embarrassment to the western and civilized worlds, not because Fox is some hardcore right wing station that doesn't constantly fail to meet the expectations of someone who is hungry for knowledge about current events. Fox won't even fire clueless idiots like Jehmu Greene and Juan Williams and they STILL are 100 times more professional and watchable than the big 3 were in their prime, that is sad.

If the Democrats could make an actual news station that actually tries to tell the news in an unfiltered fashion and doesn't constantly attack 70% of the country, Fox would be in more trouble than Republicans and Fox's staff might think.

Harry Reid Says He ‘Did What Was Necessary’ By Lying About Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/reid-i-did-what-was-necessary-by-lying-about-romneys-tax-returns/#ixzz4TZro5cp3

Reid said he 'did what he had to do' but explained he did NOT lie based on the fact that despite the fact that he could not provide anything to prove his accusation, Romney is 'guilty until proven innocent' - what he said is the truth until Romney shows him all of his tax returns.

Whether it is lying about Romney's Tax Returns, Declaring 'If you like your plan you can keep your plan', or rigging a Primary, ACCORDING TO LIBERALS, 'THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS'...but only if THEY do it.
1harryreid.jpg

His own wife beat the shit out of the piece of shit... :lmao:

"The shining light of liberal absolute morality causes physical pain to conservatives,..."

Hmmmm.....interesting.

Tell me, exactly how does that conjecture square with Barack Obama's support for infanticide?

Forum List

Back