as liberal vultures cry, we lionhearted conservatives are gonna rebuild the land of the free!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
join me in this effort, join Donald Trump in this effort, join Mike Pence in this effort, join Mad Dog in this effort, join Governor Scott Walker in this effort...AND LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

join me in this effort, join Donald Trump in this effort, join Mike Pence in this effort, join Mad Dog in this effort, join Governor Scott Walker in this effort...AND LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1UClSRr.gif

Given that Walker's policies have cratered the economy in Wisconsin, you'd have to really hate America to want to see them nationwide. Nothing fails as reliably as conservative economics.

We liberals prefer the stunning success of liberal economic policies, such as you see in neighboring Minnesota, or in California, to give two obvious examples.

Given that Walker's policies have cratered the economy in Wisconsin, you'd have to really hate America to want to see them nationwide. Nothing fails as reliably as conservative economics.

We liberals prefer the stunning success of liberal economic policies, such as you see in neighboring Minnesota, or in California, to give two obvious examples.

"Conservative" economics have never failed, they have always performed as designed, society is just not included in the success.

Really?
Minnesota you say.
Then why do so many come down here to S.E. AZ. for the winter ,complaining about lib policies? :)

"Conservative" economics have never failed, they have always performed as designed, society is just not included in the success.

In general, conservatives believe that conservative policies can not fail, they can only be failed. By definition. That is, the policy is the goal itself, as opposed to a good outcome from the policy being the goal, as it is with liberals. If a conservative policy leads to a bad result, as they usually do, it simply means the policy wasn't implemented with enough fervor, and the bad people didn't have enough faith in it.

Thus, when trickle down fails ... it means we need more trickle down!

In general, conservatives believe that conservative policies can not fail, they can only be failed. By definition. That is, the policy is the goal itself, as opposed to a good outcome from the policy being the goal, as it is with liberals. If a conservative policy leads to a bad result, as they usually do, it simply means the policy wasn't implemented with enough fervor, and the bad people didn't have enough faith in it.

I don't disagree, I just don't believe "liberal" policy lands us as a society in a different space. I think the power structure full wells understands that they could never manage a united citzenry, so the masses must be kept warring amongst themselves so that the wealth redistribution can continue unabated.

Minnesota and California?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of this is attributable to Democrats.

Texas to defund Planned Parenthood. About damn time. Love me some Texas

Wisconsin's economy has "cratered?" That's news to me. I live in Wisconsin and the economy looks great. The unemployment rate here is 4.1 %. How is that "cratered?"

Last edited:

Wisconsin's economy has "cratered?" That's news to me. Ilve in Wisconsin and the economy looks great. The unemployment rate here is 4.1 %. How is that "cratered?"
In fairness, Trump did say the same thing to discredit Scott Walker when Walker was leading the primary polls before the Iowa caucus.

liberals are like Christmas lights...half don't work...the other half aren't very bright!

Forum List

Back