"Hardly any Jews in Israel before 1948"...

OMG...again with his obsession about Poland. I didn't say Poland was behind the holocaust, but the worst Nazi atrocities did indeed occur in Poland....
Poland was occupied by an invading army, much like Palestine, you moron.

Actually, no. Your limitations prevent you from understanding how utterly preposterous your claim is.

That noise you're hearing is the sneering laughter at your stupidity.

So, Poland wasn't invaded by Nazis, or Israel wasn't invaded by Jews?

In either case it would be too stupid for words to claim otherwise.

Since they are often much like Ruddy, it's no wonder they get asked to leave wherever they go.

The Hebron massacre of 1929 started the civil war between the Jews and genocidal Muslims, which led to their defeat, it of course wasn't the only one, of course, there were other recorded massacres of native Jews that according to some of the IslamoNazi assholes on this board, were never there! LOL:...
Nobody argued that Jews were not there, but as I aleady explained to you on the other thread of this exact topic is that the zionist Jews incited the violence by attempting to take the Temple Mount which is obviously Arab holy land. Prior to the zionist degenerates inciting this violence, Jews and Muslims and Christians lived in peace in Palestine for centuries. Beyond that, many Muslims protected Jews and even hid them in their homes.
So did many Germans protect Jews against the Nazi regime..

WTF?
On other threads you bash Poland as being behind the Holocaust.... There you go saying many Germans protected Jews?

You wonder why I think Jews are dumb?

No, many Germans didn't protect Jews..... There's far more Polish Righteous Among the Nations, than German ones.

Oskar Schindler came from Slovakia, so it's doubtful he was culturally, or genetically purely German.
OMG...again with his obsession about Poland. I didn't say Poland was behind the holocaust, but the worst Nazi atrocities did indeed occur in Poland.

Now, for the millionth time, nobody gives a shit about your Poland. Fuck Poland. Or go back to it. Who cares.

You've said that the Concentration camps were manned by Poles, before.

Ridiculous ignorance on your behalf.

The Nazis annexed Polish lands during the Holocaust, slick.

The Hebron massacre of 1929 started the civil war between the Jews and genocidal Muslims, which led to their defeat, it of course wasn't the only one, of course, there were other recorded massacres of native Jews that according to some of the IslamoNazi assholes on this board, were never there! LOL:...
Nobody argued that Jews were not there, but as I aleady explained to you on the other thread of this exact topic is that the zionist Jews incited the violence by attempting to take the Temple Mount which is obviously Arab holy land. Prior to the zionist degenerates inciting this violence, Jews and Muslims and Christians lived in peace in Palestine for centuries. Beyond that, many Muslims protected Jews and even hid them in their homes.

Why would Moslems, as you claim, need to protect Jews if, as you claim, "Jews and Muslims and Christians lived in peace in Palestine for centuries."

I'm sure your studies at the madrassah touched upon dhimmitude and the wondrous Islamic paradise of Islamist fascism that existed during and after the muhammedan conquest of the area.

Many Eastern European, and Muslim nations were indeed once the most tolerant of Jews.... But... Today the opposite holds true....

The big question is what made those once most tolerant of Jews, and most experienced of Jews turn on them in masse?

Maybe Jews just leave a bad taste in everybody's mouth?

That's the clear conclusion considering how many countries they've been expelled from.
the Palestinin Nazi mufti who exported antisemtism to the Middle East..

Aha, so the Palestinians did exist prior to Israel, right?

No, Palestinians didn't export anti-Semitism to the Middle-East.

I guess you never heard of the Damascus affair, or the Shiraz Pogrom?
Both which pre-date the Palestinian riots of 1929.

I'm not even a Jew, and I've known about these events.
How come you don't?

Last edited:

I'm not even a Jew, and I've known about this events.
How come you don't?
Of course Palestinians existed and he didn't know that because hasbara leaves those little details out in their emails.

I'm not even a Jew, and I've known about this events.
How come you don't?
Of course Palestinians existed and he didn't know that because hasbara leaves those little details out in their emails.

They like to blame Palestinians for the 1929 Pogrom in Hebron, and for the Mufti who collaborated with the Nazis.... But... Then all of a sudden Palestinians didn't exist.

Yet, we're supposed to take these Zionist clowns who say such things as serious, and rational people?

OMG...again with his obsession about Poland. I didn't say Poland was behind the holocaust, but the worst Nazi atrocities did indeed occur in Poland....

Actually, no. Your limitations prevent you from understanding how utterly preposterous your claim is.

You're certainly the example for "stupid words".

Since they are often much like Ruddy, it's no wonder they get asked to leave wherever they go.

WTF?
On other threads you bash Poland as being behind the Holocaust.... There you go saying many Germans protected Jews?

No, many Germans didn't protect Jews..... There's far more Polish Righteous Among the Nations, than German ones.

Oskar Schindler came from Slovakia, so it's doubtful he was culturally, or genetically purely German.
Fuck Poland. Or go back to it. Who cares.

F*ck Israel... Israel may have very well already killed more than Poland did since it's founding over 1,000 years ago.

WTF?

nobody gives a shit about your Poland.

Poland accepted up to 100's of thousands of Jewish refugees.

Poland granted Jews the first Jewish civil rights movement, the Statute of Kalisz.

Poland warned the World about the Holocaust, with Jan Karski, and Witold Pilecki.

Poland setup Zegota which aided an estimated 50,000 Jews.

Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives against a Nazi death penalty, to save Holocaust victim Jews.

You don't care about Poland?

So, why should Poles see Jews as anything more than a bunch of ungrateful pests?

Yet, you refuse to respond directly, how come?

Respond to stupid? Why?

Respond to stupid? Why?

Yeah.... Because Nazis never invaded Poland.... millions of Jews never immigrated to Israel since WW2.

Do you live in some kind of alternate Universe, or are you just on drugs?

The Hebron massacre of 1929 started the civil war between the Jews and genocidal Muslims, which led to their defeat, it of course wasn't the only one, of course, there were other recorded massacres of native Jews that according to some of the IslamoNazi assholes on this board, were never there! LOL:

1660 destruction of Safed - Wikipedia

The towns of Safed and nearby Tiberias, with substantial Jewish communities, were destroyed.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] Only a few of the former residents of Safed had returned to the town after the destruction.[6][7] The community however recovered within several years, whereas Tiberias lay in waste for decades.

Safed's central role in Jewish life in Galilee declined after the late 16th century, when it had been a major city with a population of 15,000 Jews.[9] By the second half of the seventeenth century Safed still had a majority Jewish community with 200 "houses" and some 4,000 to 5,000 Jewish residents, while about 100 "houses" (multiple family units) in the town were Muslim.

But, but, but, many Zionists say Palestinians weren't in existence... So who were these mysterious people who brutalized Jews in the " Holy land" in 1929?
They were Arab / Muslim invaders from neighboring lands, dipshit.

Really? Because Wikipedia admits that in 1929 in the city of Hebron there were 20,000, most whom were Arabs, and only 700 were Jews.
Muslim ethnic cleansing does that. Hebron is where the Jewish Tomb of Patriarchs is located, it is central to the Jewish faith and their ancestry.

The Hebron massacre of 1929 started the civil war between the Jews and genocidal Muslims, which led to their defeat, it of course wasn't the only one, of course, there were other recorded massacres of native Jews that according to some of the IslamoNazi assholes on this board, were never there! LOL:

The towns of Safed and nearby Tiberias, with substantial Jewish communities, were destroyed.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] Only a few of the former residents of Safed had returned to the town after the destruction.[6][7] The community however recovered within several years, whereas Tiberias lay in waste for decades.

Safed's central role in Jewish life in Galilee declined after the late 16th century, when it had been a major city with a population of 15,000 Jews.[9] By the second half of the seventeenth century Safed still had a majority Jewish community with 200 "houses" and some 4,000 to 5,000 Jewish residents, while about 100 "houses" (multiple family units) in the town were Muslim.

These & other Muslim Palestinian attacks on the Jews in the land are well documented long before what the Pali supporters claim the Zionist Jews started in 1948. It's called Palestinian mentality.

BS.

It's the mentality of all human beings who set out to take or keep land.

The US has done the same and, like others, we make up excuses and reasons and call it heroic.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

These & other Muslim Palestinian attacks on the Jews in the land are well documented long before what the Pali supporters claim the Zionist Jews started in 1948. It's called Palestinian mentality.

BS.

The US has done the same and, like others, we make up excuses and reasons and call it heroic.

Very well said.

BS.

Learn Your history, this is a reoccurring pattern of Muslim treatment of minorities. Even when during the Arab Peasant revolt, the first reaction to the revolt was massacring the Jews of Jerusalem, before dealing with the revolt at hand.

Peasants' revolt in Palestine - Wikipedia

1834 looting of Safed - Wikipedia

All this happened decades before the first Zionist immigration.

Edit: who invented the yellow star to differentiate Jews?

Last edited:
demolish the Dome of the rock.

I'm fully against destroying the Dome of the Rock. We're going to make it the gift shop when the Temple is re-built.

Do You think it'll stand after this?

"And I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to wage war...
And on that day His feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem from the east. And the Mount of Olives shall split in the midst thereof-toward the east and toward the west-a very great valley. And half the mountain shall move to the north, and half of it to the south."

Zecharaiah 14

Forum List

Back