Happy Thanksgiving!!!

we have dinner with friends...fried turkey....normal sides....a jello app....i know sounds weird but i am looking forward to it....

i made key lime pies...one normal one tart.....chocolate mousse....then i had egg whites left over so i made an angel food cake...for some reason they leave dessert to the diabetic lol

Happy Thanksgiving!

I gave thank-yous to all posting before me in this thread in honor of the day.

thanksgiving-2016.jpg

I'd like to give thanks to everybody at USMB. Through the good times and bad you've been here for me. I've posted about the worst things in my life here, and there's always somebody (on both sides of the isle) to help pick me up, and help me along. When it really comes down to it it's not about politics. The people here are about helping their friends. I'm thankful you exist. Happy Thanksgiving, USMB.

:11_2_1043:

:crying:

:suck:

:thankusmile:

we have dinner with friends...fried turkey....normal sides....a jello app....i know sounds weird but i am looking forward to it....

i made key lime pies...one normal one tart.....chocolate mousse....then i had egg whites left over so i made an angel food cake...for some reason they leave dessert to the diabetic lol

Pass the tart Key Lime please...

I hope you all having a wonderful day!

I caught the cat licking my homemade bread.

When we got home from going to town for that inevitable thing we forgot, my lil dog Sammy launched himself at my head. I assume it was part of his exit strategy and beating Chloe to the house. Anyway, I was sitting with the door open and it made me startled and off balance and I did a backward dive onto the gravel. I'll be digging gravel outta my butt for a month.

Yeah. I know. Quite the visual.

And I just got done dropping the turkey on the floor. Ack!

So, I go to my sister's house, and there are a couple people there I'd never met. These two upper class WASP types. Of course I'm making subtle dick jokes at the dinner table, and these two are laughing their asses off. I knew I could handle this crowd. It was an amazing Thanksgiving dinner.

Forum List

Back